Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Sara - thank you so much for your order! I think it's just perfect! Sounds like you have a busy next few Fridays... hope all is well... Shepherds pie is so yummy! Enjoy your read and snuggle with pup... Thank you, again..
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

Weigh in was odd because scale said I dropped 2 pounds, which there was no real reason for. Probably dehydrated.

Meanwhile, I am getting a huge headache for no reason.
    Dawn, I am halfway there to getting a Benny the Whale, and I think Sara's Apple Pie reasoning is excellent, so that's what my choice is as well.

I am going to take a break from the laptop and come back around in a short while. It's me. I get flustered sometimes doing things online that I'm not familiar with. A side effect of the cancer treatment.

Earlier I managed to get out for a walk. I have not exercised in well over a week. That walk was so hard for me. I went fairly slowly and when I was getting really pooped, I looked at my phone, and it said only 1.2 miles, so I took the long hilly way back home, and managed to clock in at 2.1 miles. Felt like 5 or 6.

Lana
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Lana - I get frustrated really easy, trying to do things online... probably much easier than I should and I just give up...I let SO do most things, he's younger so he knows more... that's my excuse, anyway... good for you getting out... do you still have snow? Haven't watched weather, lately... Benny the whale would be wonderful! I will send you a message with my info... thank you..hope your head feels better!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Headache is gone. Whew~~

There is no snow in North Carolina, thank goodness. We got rain yesterday. Don't know about NYC; I think it snowed earlier in the week but then melted.

Dawn - I sent you an email; you'll let me know what to do.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,339 Member
    Options
    Dawn technology is not always my friend, as it is I work next Friday but have the next 3 following Friday's off if boss allows...... I need to see a calendar not these new fangled things.

Lana glad headache is gone.

Mushroom quiche in oven and dishwasher on, nice hot shower before curling up with Miss T for the night.

Wishing all a good evening.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Hi Sara~~ Enjoy your quiche, shower, and curling up with Miss Tillie.

Dawn - The Cabana Boys are on the way with Benny The Whale in the diplomatic pouch to you.

I think it's time to get my jammies on and get into bed to watch some Bosch for a couple of hours. Homicide detective series are my favorite.

Sleep well all~~

Lana
  • polkadotsandpoptarts
    polkadotsandpoptarts Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    *waves*
    Hi, I'm Kerry. Serial Dieter and constant 'starter' of MFP. This is my third time back here in 5 years.....
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Lana- thank you so much for your donation of Benny! He will be a great comfort! Glad your headache is gone and no snow...get in those jammies! That's my most comfortable way to be...

Sara- mushroom quiche... yummmm

Polka- welcome... this is a great place to come for encouragement and support.. come back often!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Kerry -welcome, stop by and post when you can.

Wondering about "spring cleaning" and what that could entail.

Found blisters between toes on both feet, not sure if socks? Have bandages on both for at least tonight.

Hair dye on towels - went back and washed hair like I should have......

Hot water bottle and Miss T on the way.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Spring cleaning... no thanks...haha
  • jean060
    jean060 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi.......excuse my stupidity, how do I join this group?
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    MONDAY

Good morning, gained back most but not all of my weight loss last week. Just is.

Jean - very simple to join, stop by and post! Welcome.

QOTD; What will you be working on today to stay healthy?

AOTD: Water and walking. My regular hurdles.

Wave to all who follow. My work file will be waiting for me, but I will lurk anyway.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Good morning All~~

Welcome to Jean!

First cup of coffee, but both eyes seem to be open.

AOTD:
    Sara I'm with you and the walking/exercise.
    I MUST get going on that again. It was a little too tiring to do that 2 miles yesterday (at a really slow stroll, mind you).

The late night eating of ham, coleslaw, milk, and chocolate chips will get blamed on the Lunesta, which I took because I've been getting so little sleep.
    So I got extra calories and just under six hours--not the 8 I wanted. *kitten*!

Waving to Jean and Missy and Annie and Saltine and Tess and Kathryn and Ash and Dawn, and anyone else who stops by later on~~

Lana

242.2 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    6xfwx3r0nf3u.jpg
    Saturday, we received 10" of snow, but not everyone in the state did. This aerial view shows just how sporadic the snow storm was this weekend.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Dawn - so sorry there was such a list of tragedy for your community.

saltine - good to hear from you. sounds like you have been busy!

Ash - sounds like you have been busy too!

Sara - so glad Ms T is doing well.

Lana - hope you get the help you need to feel better.

AOTD: getting in exercise, as always! will try to get back into habit of walking with co-workers, if I can motivate them to start up again.

Am stuck yo-yoing on same 5 pounds the past few months. Trying to get past this and back to losing the last 15 pounds.

159.5 - CW
    216.0 - HW
    145.0 - GW
  • arniedog74
    Options
    hickchic67 wrote: »
    6xfwx3r0nf3u.jpg
    Saturday, we received 10" of snow, but not everyone in the state did. This aerial view shows just how sporadic the snow storm was this weekend.

I saw that on FB... wow..10" that's just too much for Spring! Stay safe
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Kathryn- thank you... seems the sad news wasn't quite over...the youngest child (2 yrs) is being taken off life support... his injuries were just too severe... so heartbroken for this family...

We have Buddy #3 ordered...I'm keeping goal the same... no matter what, there are children that can always use a snuggle buddy.. thank you again, Sara and Lana... and, a thank you to a client at the clinic who donated, today...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Dawn I am glad people are contributing. Not "liking" the passing of the 2 year old. There are just no words.

At work - :s
  • tlsb2016
    tlsb2016 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi all- back from vacation (winter beach break) so my AOTD is to get my calories back where they should be and get my “kitten” moving. Went to the gym this morning, so that’s a good start.

Dawn, I’m so sorry about the tragedy in your community and the challenges with you SO’s sin and your ex’s son. No more words than that....

Welcome to Jean and any other new person I’ve missed while away. I found that it helps to feel part of this supportive group is you tell us a bit about yourself - whatever you’re willing to share. For example - I’m Tess and I live in the Washington DC area with my husband and two adorable cats who run our lives.

Waves to all,

Tess
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Jean - Tess is right, I just forget to introduce myself again. I live in CA have a dog named Tillie (see picture)- knit/crochet and have been working to lessen the artificial ingredients in what I eat.