What did you dream about last night?

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    I had a dream about 4 dogs standing outside my house ready to attack me .

Dogs represent the carnal nature of humans.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Weird dream about a small child (I don't know who's) wanting to climb up to this very high tree house which was all rickety and dangerous, but was stubborn and determined so I climbed up there with him. Was scary!!!

I also dreamed about sending my Italian "friend" some not so innocent photos and he wrote me back with the description of every single part! :grimace::hushed: IDK...why I dreamed this!!! :huh:
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I was in an Oreo eating contest with people online. One was a naked lady with a b!tchin' bod but with Peter Dinklage's face and she was cheating by hiding the Oreos in a pocket in her cheek. :D

You live a wild life
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I was in an Oreo eating contest with people online. One was a naked lady with a b!tchin' bod but with Peter Dinklage's face and she was cheating by hiding the Oreos in a pocket in her cheek. :D

Dang.... I had the same exact dream; what are the odds of that?
  • siddbucks
    siddbucks Posts: 33 Member
    I felt I was driving up a really steep hill
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    dreamt someone was at my work, trying to convince me an others to go on "im a celebrity get me out of here", to go spend time in a jungle eating kangaroo testicles for 12 months. In the same dream I was being shown around a house that they had upgraded everything to be robotic, so like the toilet was hidden in the wall etc

Then i woke up, an episode of 8 out of 10 cats was on and was discussing all over these things.

5zx3pd4de9v6.png

Weird how influences i can be by hearing people talking about stuff.
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    Oh goodness I am going to love this thread. I love reading other peoples dreams and interpreting theirs and my own ;p Long ago I had some pretty vivid dreams and remembered details way more, where did those kind of dreams go?

Mine was: Came to visit the HS I went to, went to an event, and then talked to a few of the current students and asked if certain staff and teachers were still there. Weather was raining really crazy on that day and I remember getting ready to walk out and see a student try and cut through the construction boundaries that was set for the stairs. I confronted them and they started to get hostile, and then a friend called and she sang to me for some reason. I was like "when you get done I really need to tell you something". it was about that girl getting hostile so her and another friend came to the school. For some reason we all gathered in the bathroom and started molding a person with play-doh lol, and no clue what really happened after.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Back in my hometown of Elida....
    Walking home, Bumped into Nikki SIxx, asked him where Sixx AM was playing next - Told me in Indiana.
    Got home. Had to solve 1 puzzle outside to safely enter house. It took place in back yard.
    Got inside home. Had to solve puzzle to safely go upstairs to bedroom. (The stairway was my current home)
    Got upstairs, listening to old stereo. Wanted to listen to Van Halen. Couldnt find anything with entire band playing together.
    My daughter was home, she wouldnt help walk dogs. She was being deceptive about not having to go to school. I busted her :)
    My son was home. He turned off TV and stereo the hard way. Instead of the power button, he went to back and unplugged.
    Woke Up. Weird.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I dreamed I was at the side of my house. Looking in, through the window, I realized my wife and youngest daughter were being held captive by a man with a gun. My daughter saw me. I knew I had to get inside to save them. I also knew that raising the window and entering would alert the gunman and I couldn't get to him in the time it would take for him to fire at me. I made up my mind, by convincing myself that if he didn't hit me in the heart or the head, I could get to him and stop him. I raised the window and started to pass through into the house. The gunman heard me, turned towards me and raised the gun. My dream ended. Just went black. Guess I didn't make it.
  • I dreamed I was in a time capsule that went back into the 90's. When I got out of the time capsule I walked into a room and it was different year in the 90's . Went back to all the people I hung out with and *kitten* I use to do. I couldn't escape it though. If I went of Sigmund Freud's theory that means it was about sex. (wishful thinking theory)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I had a long dream. It was weird. I went to a church meeting for a very important vote (I am going to interview for a job at my church, so probably worried about that). Almost everyone was dressed in their karate gi's though. It was very strange. Then we all ran through the streets during rush hour traffic like some kind of uncontrolled road race. Strange.

Towards the end of my dream I was in a market and one store had the most amazing cakes and cake decorations. They seemed to be holographic and when I asked how they were made I was told they were made by melting and freezing ice cream. They were incredibly detailed and I determined that I needed to research that when I got home. Then I found a place that sold adult onesies and tried to buy one. My son did not want me to get one and they mistyped my email address for PayPal payment and so I was trying to figure out how to get the money to them
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    My dream was related to planes a lot for some reason. I was in China with a few friends and there was this video game that was about flying a plane. My friend was the co-pilot and I was the one flying the plane. It took me awhile to have a successful take-off attempt, but when I did manage to take off, I ended up putting the plane in a stall so it ended up just falling out of the sky. Later we visit this school and are shadow-students for a day. We got to visit a class specifically for aviation, and then the rest of the classes were just gen-eds. For the last gen-ed we got to go to (a math class), it was located in a temple and we had to climb these huge slide-looking things and there was very little light in the building. The slides were zig-zagged and everything. And then once up the slide, there were two students waiting on us. They directed us to another building and luckily one of my friends understood mandarin, so when we were welcomed by someone in the other building, she was able to take over the conversation. After that, we were advertised over-priced picturebooks and I did not buy any. Then there comes the day when I was supposed to check-in for a flight to someplace else. The airline that I use lets you check in online but for some reason on that day, they would not let me check in! And I almost forgot about the flight entirely too. And that was it, I was pretty upset about not being able to check in.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    I have a feeling OP abandoned this thread...?