30 Day Shred Group- August (Part 2)

Options

Replies

• latasharae
    latasharae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ????? Found out i am 5 weeks pregnant, should i stop the shred or keep going????:bigsmile:
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    ????? Found out i am 5 weeks pregnant, should i stop the shred or keep going????:bigsmile:

Best advice, ask your doctor. If you are new to a workout program, this could be too intense.

CONGRATULATIONS are most definitely in order!!! :flowerforyou:
  • latasharae
    latasharae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Agreed, thanks!
  • dids01
    dids01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    at last got it started D2L1 was waiting for the dvd to arrive (still not here) but found it on the web so been using laptop to do it, not ideal but I've got them done, hopefully DVD will be here tomorrow then I can see it in all it's glory.
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am on L1D6, I missed 4 days while on vacation. I think I may still move on to Level 2 tommorrow, I feel strong and am ready for the challenge. I definitely can tell my endurance has increased. Hope I start seeing some weight loss. I also do a 40 minute workout program on my treadmill at lunch. That burns 375 calories and the shred has been burning about 265. Sometimes I walk after the shred if I have time, I try to get my burn up to 400. I appreciate reading everyone's experiences it really motivates me to do more. Keep shredding!!!!
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    Level 1 is available on Exercise TV On Demand, but no level two. Hopefully I can mooch off of the free level 1 all 30 days and still see results! I don't normally like to do the same workout day after day, but I'm making an exception because I REALLY felt it from the first workout more than anything else I've ever done (that was the closest I ever came to puking from exercise!). So I'm committing to at least this one 25 min workout every day for 30 days and if I manage to throw in an extra workout, a yoga or something later in the day, great. If not, then I feel confident that I'm getting a major workout just from the shred session.

check your library.. i used their copy until i got my own copy.. you can find the dvd fairly cheap if you check amazon or ebay.. its worth it..
    doing something is better than nothing but i'm thinking if you do the same workout for too long muscle memory will kick in and wont benefit you as much as it would if you moved on..
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    sorry double post
  • yad97
    yad97 Posts: 43
    Options
    L1D9 done and I feel like I could move on. Woohoo!

For those who haven't seen results, I wouldn't stop. We are all different and you can't expect anything immediate. You have to stick with things to attain long term results.

If you're having pain, I would modify the move slightly or do a different move in its place. Don't give up!
  • xarra
    xarra Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Right, I didn't do my 30DS today - because I went to the gym & did cardio for 150 calories & then swam for ~50 more... So I count that as Good Enough and will do L1D4 tomorrow.

Although given I'm WAY over my sugar today (oops?) I feel like I really SHOULD, but...
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Half way through the 30 days. L2D5 is FINISHED!!!

I've been one of those people who have complained about gaining since starting this. At one point I was up to 3#. I didn't really worry much about it because I could SEE the changes. Well today, I broke through. I lost those 3# and one more for good measure. Tomorrow's my official Weigh Day, so we'll see what the scale says tomorrow....

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:

SO GOOD TO HEAR!!! I gained 2kgs last week and I know people have said that's what happens but ^ yay.

I'm on D10 tonight if I don't do kickboxing tonight.

Got up at 6.30 yesterday to do D8 and did D9 last night. Was gonna get up this morning but cuddling was better ^_^
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    L1D10 is complete. I felt great doing todays work out. I think its because I know tomorrow we are moving on to L2 and it will be something different. I am scared to weigh myself or take measurements because TOM is creeping around the corner and I am a bloater a few days before, but we will see. Still considering taking a rest day but I probably wont.

YEAH!!!!!! LETS KEEP IT GOING.

10 DAYS DOWN 20 TO GO
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wish I was on day 10 - but I just finished Level one Day Seven - keep on, keepin on!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Wow, did L1D2, can barely walk. Amazingly, I was able to do almost everything even though it was hard. I pushed through it and I'm fine! Now let's see what tomorrow brings (if I can get up out of bed)
  • McWilkie
    McWilkie Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm on day 3 level 1 and my butt and quads are really tight and sore. I expected my upper body to hurt much more.
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Decided to go ahead and start level 2 tonight. I seriously thought I was going to pass out at one point, but I pushed through it. My arms are BURNING. I'm sure I'm going to be sore tomorrow! So I guess I'm technically day L1D8. Hoping to get up and do level 2 again tomorrow if I feel up to it!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    L1D9 done this morning 27 minutes @ 317 calories
    L1D10 done tonight 28 minutes @ 324 calories

Excited for Level 2 tomorrow! =)
  • shawn526
    shawn526 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ran 4 miles this morning before work, and did L1D8 this evening after work. I take one day off when I do my long runs, but I felt exhausted Monday after work, so I just came home and rested, so I'm an extra day behind on 30DS. It's all good, though :) I'm looking forward to moving on to Level 2 on Sunday!

Good job, everyone!!
  • jenniferkristine
    Options
    L1D10 tonight and I was really dragging...but I was able to do regular push-ups for the first set tonight! Really didn't feel like I had the energy to do it tonight but pushed through anyway and even did most of it without the modifications, Yeah! Level 2 and weigh in tomorrow!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    L2D1 done this morning
    i quite enjoyed it - it was harder than level one
    1/3 of the way through 30DS
    woop woop!!
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    L1D9...except I did level 2 again this morning. I hate mornings, but I actually felt pretty good today! I think I'm definitely going to be sore later. Level 2 seems to really target your arms and upper body!