:flowerforyou:
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,346 Member
    Options
    Well, I pretty muchly blew it today. We had the Newcomer board meeting here and me trying to be nice tried everything everyone else brought. Oh well, back on the wagon tonight and then tomorrow.

Did Shed 5 fast DVD. I’ll sell this one to anyone for the price of the postage (which is usually less than $3). It’s not that there’s anything wrong with it, as a matter of fact, I think the gal leading it does a very good job. It’s just that it’s a lot of kickboxing and I never feel like I get a good workout with a kickboxing DVD. So I’ll be glad to sell it to someone. Just PM me. The plan for tomorrow is to do a full body challenge and Core secrets DVD. We shall see how these are.

Wendy – how wonderful of you to help that girl! It is documented that animals are good therapy for those who have problems

Barbie – good looking fence

M – a spreadsheet is a wonderful idea. I’m going to run it by Vince. Of course, I asked him to write down for me all the different passwords and he has yet to do it. I only asked a few years ago.

Sue – first off, welcome. Secondly, if I buy junk food and then decide that I really don’t need or want it, what I do asap is donate it to the food kitchen.

Becca – doing a happy happy dance for you, shaking my booty and all. I’m just so happy for you.

Felicia – crafts in the freezer????

Welcome Layla!

Ginger – that funeral sounds lovely

Suebdew – that party sounds great! When will it be?

Lanette – get better fast. Yes, one cause of lower back pain is having tight hamstrings

Michele in NC
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Janet....Layla is beautiful... What a head of hair. Gorgeous.

Becca.... Wow, Sweet!!

Betsy in NW Washington
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Lanette wrote Janetr - what a sweet new great-grand! Mia will be busy! How far do they live from you - just wondering if they are close by and you get to see them often"

Unfortunately, no. My oldest daughter lives in Denver and that's where the great-grand babies are. I'm in Oklahoma, a good 10 hour drive :(

Janetr OKC
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Rori, your zen den sound great, I'm sure you will enjoy it. By the way, my new great-granddaughter is close to you, they live in the Chatfield area.

Much love
    Janetr OKC