40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,982 Member
    Options
    CrossFit ST today, with a 20min bicycle warm up. Solid pre-weekend workout!

Trackday Sunday, can hardly wait!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    1000 rep Friday completed. I needed my butt kicked today. Happy Friday everyone.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    When I left the car, it was warm and sunny. Just got back to the car after 4 miles, and it’s cold and raining. Just made it back before it really started coming down. Glad I decided to duck out of work early!

I’ve also just officially worn out these shoes. My left hip starts to act up when they get worn down, and it started twinging today. Off to the local running store tomorrow.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Personal trainer had no mercy on me this morning, so I was still fatigued during my swim tonight.

Its off to bed early tonight, because tomorrow is my first outdoor ride on the new bike. After way too many hours on the indoor trainer, I can't wait to get the wheels dirty. :)
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I only did one thing today and I’m dead. I told my coach halfway through I might have a heart attack, and I hoped he had a body removal service. He didn’t think that was funny! It was, I’m hilarious!

Back squats 3 sets of five reps at 75 kg.

That’s just pure evil, Coach.

I got it done though. I’d also like to report my fav pair of Lucky Brand jeans are now loose everywhere EXCEPT on my thighs, where they are way too tight. Gains!!
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    1000 rep Friday completed. I needed my butt kicked today. Happy Friday everyone.

No way I can do that. I can’t count that high lol. Great job!

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options

I quickly estimated my reps done in my workout this morning. Maybe 250 reps, tops. That is one killer workout! Well done, @caramelgyrlk.

• BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options

Sounds awesome! What did you do exactly?
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Friday was the last day of CG Strength and Agility week. Hopefully this late night at work won't keep me from my interval run on Saturday. Oh, and I've been playing at too much disc golf! I'm pretty sure we've snuck in at least 9 "holes" every day this week!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps: Cold Start-Cardio 2 & Core 2"=Done!
  • __TMac__
    Options
    Just returned from the LRS with my fancy new shoes— Saucony Kinvara 9s. It’s tempting to run today, but I think my legs need a day off, so I’m heading to the pool instead. The plan is 400m of 50m intervals, bracketed by 100m warmup and cool down.
  • gam3rguy
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Chest, Shoulders & Triceps at the gym...then 3+mile Trail Run!
    Ain’t getting off the couch tomorrow!

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,963 Member
    Options
    We leave for New Orleans and Baton Rouge early tomorrow morning. Cannot wait! BOOM!
  • Kingsfan760
    Kingsfan760 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and new to this thread. Male, 63 yrs. Started Jan. 2018, SW 250 lbs., now at 231 lbs. Eating clean and working out. Improving every week. Feeling great and not stopping until I hit my goal of 170 lbs. and maintain....
  • __TMac__
    Options
    6m run, followed by leftover veggie pizza for lunch. Dinner is burgers and home fries, so I’ll have no problem using up my extra calories today!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    @caramelgyrlk ...all I can say is WOW!
  • howan
    howan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! I took an extra rest day on Sat, so yesterday I tried a P90X workout to compensate slightly. It was really tough (had to skip some of the push-ups) and I look forward to when I am fit enough to do it properly!

This morning I nailed P90 Cardio 3/4! Felt really good to push myself. I am heading off to the States for a couple of weeks to visit family and friends, but I'm taking my DVDs with me! Don't want to ruin my streak :)
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps: Resistance 1"=Done!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    9e8sdv3d5omm.jpg

My Friday workout. My PT wants to incorporate one of these once a week. UGH!!!!

That's a good PT! I love the variety of exercises. And who doesn't love some good slamball work?!