Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 37

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,935 Member
    Options
    @jerier and @MadisonMolly I also weigh almost everything especially ingredients!

@brightresolve Sending prayers.

@CaliMomTeach It should come off fairly quickly. I bet a lot of it is water.

@k25rogge I wonder why those 140’s are so rough to get out of?!?

@Tracie_Lord You are doing GREAT.

@mrmcgrath I find it takes 2-3 days for food to decide if it’s sticking or leaving. That might explain your gain. At least that is my experience.

@MadisonMolly I use the last weight in the previous round as my starting weight in the new round just as if there was no break. Otherwise, I was losing the drop from old day 10 to the new day 1. Does that make sense?
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,102 Member
    Options
    @jerier and @MadisonMolly I also weigh almost everything especially ingredients!

Yay!!

@mrmcgrath I find it takes 2-3 days for food to decide if it’s sticking or leaving. That might explain your gain. At least that is my experience.

@quiltingjaine Yes!! I actually looked at my daily calorie counts with exercise steady & saw it took 2-4 days for the things I’d eaten (or not eaten) to show on the scale. “I frequently see people saying I did everything right, but...” No but! You DID do everything right & it WILL show in 2-3 or 4 days!!!

@MadisonMolly I use the last weight in the previous round as my starting weight in the new round just as if there was no break. Otherwise, I was losing the drop from old day 10 to the new day 1. Does that make sense?

@quiltingjaine Thanks! I will do that, too! Makes perfect sense. I’ll fix that in tomorrow’s post.

Have a wonderful day! BTW- have you seen the daily temperature quilts? Such fun!