What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Laughed at people here and not with them.

Day two
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I showed up.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I posted a selfie in the selfie thread but it wasn't actually me.
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    My children wouldn't clean up their toys so I bagged them up & put them in the garage :D

I'm a horrible person :'(
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    My children wouldn't clean up their toys so I bagged them up & put them in the garage :D

You bagged the kids or the toys? This will determine the level of your not niceness;)
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

At least you didn't burn them....

Omg no...just bagged them because I was so frustrated...i had an experience with all of my dvds and games being broke in half when I was a kid :|
    bojack3 wrote: »

You bagged the kids or the toys? This will determine the level of your not niceness;)

Just the toys I swear!! I just couldn't stand to look @ them anymore! & in my defense I threaten if you don't pick them up then I will with my garbage bag :D
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Ignore, Ignore, Ignore!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Saw this sweaty girl, who looked like she just got out of a spin class, at Whole Foods during lunch and I plugged my nose as she walked by. I don't even care. No stinkers.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I cussed out about five people while i was driving to an appointment.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »

@Healthyhunny231567 - You make a very good point!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    rowlandsw wrote: »
    I cussed out about five people while i was driving to an appointment.

@rowlandsw - tell the truth....were you late!
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    my little one was in tears when I dropped her off at school today. she didn't want to go and I left her there. i'm a monster.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    The vet put greasy ointment in my dog's ear yesterday. Well I have all light colored furniture that I didn't want him to mess up so I put the cone on his head. Poor thing was running into everything. He was pissed about.
  • stopthat35
    stopthat35 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I intentionally stood in the way at our copier so others couldn't start their print jobs.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    videoed the lady that went crazy when a bird flew in her office. it was hilarious.
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    I pretended I didn't speak English, or French, or Italian, to avoid talking to the 'Save the Planet' people who wanted to engage with me in front of my supermarked. They always end up asking for money and I feel lousy if I don't pay but they never save the planet either