Bootie Busters (closed group)

Options

Replies

• tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Aug 8 -- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. Walked 5 miles extra for the team
    Aug 9-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. Walked 6 miles extra for the team
    Aug 10-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. Walked 6 miles extra for the team
    Aug 11--
    Aug 12--
    Aug 13--
    Aug 14—

I have walked a total of 17 extra miles for the team so far.

WOW! You're awesome!!!!!!
  • BeilaLin
    BeilaLin Posts: 189
    Options
    (FROM LAST WEEK...not sure if you recorded already)
    8/07 -- Completed food, water and exercise challenges
    8/08 -- Completed water and exercise challenges
    8/09 -- Completed food, water and exercise challenges, + 3 miles running treadmill, +3.5 miles walking on elliptical = 6.5 miles for team
    8/10 -- Completed food, water and exercise challenges, + 3 miles walking (at home!)
    8/11 --
    8/12 --
    8/13 --
    8/14 -- REST!

****MOTIVATION *****FOR ALL OF THOSE STAY AT HOME PEOPLE***** (or those finding it hard to make it to the gym)

This is totally doable! I did this workout at home at 10pm:

---Leslie Sansone Power Walk at Home, 3 Miles
    http://www.walkathome.com/
    You basically walk in place and use light weights for that extra burn. It's very convenient and only takes about 45 min at home.
    Stay in your nice airconditioned home and out of the heat!

--Jillian Michael's 6 Week Six Pack
    http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-6-Week-Six-Pack/dp/B0042AGNB4
    You do combination of exercises that tone the abs, it's not all crunches, it's various moves that help you tone your whole core, and some moves to make you slim down (cardio)....VERY good workout! Takes about 30 min. She does some mountain climbers and burpees to get the heart rate up. FUN FUN FUN!!!

The above videos were found at my local library. (I burned them so I can have a copy...i know shame on me :o)

If you haven't ADDED ME as your FRIEND, ADD ME NOW!! :)

!! ADD ME !! ----> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/beilalin
    (Make sure to put "BOOTIE BUSTERS" in your message when you add)
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    timeforme --- where are we at on team miles?? Do you have a running total? It seems like we should have quite a few logged already. Halfway, maybe, hopefully???
  • timeforme23
    Options
    timeforme --- where are we at on team miles?? Do you have a running total? It seems like we should have quite a few logged already. Halfway, maybe, hopefully???

We're more than halfway and shouldn't have a problem meeting the goal. I do have a total, but I kinda wanted you guys to keep pushing and then drop a number on you at the end of the week ;-).

**** ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT! There are 3 people who have not logged anything this week and so far my messages have gone ignored. One person hasnt read it yet, so im giving him the benefit of the doubt, but im looking to fill two spots. Ralph has a friend looking to join, so thats one. We still need one (maybe two) more. If you have anyone who wants to join and is ACTIVE on here and wont flake on us, send me a message! Thanks guys :-)
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    8/8 -- Completed exercise and food challenges
    8/9 -- Completed exercise and food challenges + 3 extra miles
    8/10 - Completed exercise and food challenges
    8/11
    8/12
    8/13
    8/14
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Monday, August 08, 2011 Food Done Water Done 50 Squat Kicks 2 Miles + 1 extra mile
    Tuesday, August 09, 2011 Food Done Water Done 50 Swmr's Presses + 1 extra mile 3 extra miles
    Wednesday, August 10, 2011 Food Done Water Done 50 Ab Crunch + 50 Mtn Climber 2 Miles + 1 extra mile
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Aug 8 -- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete.
    Aug 9-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete.
    Aug 10-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete.
    Aug 11-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete.
    Aug 12--
    Aug 13--
    Aug 14—
  • timeforme23
    Options
    ** Quick announcement. Princilam99 has apparently gone MIA and isn't responding to messages, so thanks to Ralph, we have a new team member. His sn is cwdanley and he should be introducing himself shortly. Lets thank him for stepping up and helping us out! There may be one more change later, but im not positive yet. Ill keep you posted. Keep up the good work!!!
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Mon Aug 8 -- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. Walked 5 miles extra for the team
    Tue Aug 9-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. Walked 6 miles extra for the team
    Wed Aug 10-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. Walked 6 miles extra for the team
    Thu Aug 11--Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. Walked 4 miles extra for the team
    Fri Aug 12--
    Sat Aug 13--
    Sun Aug 14—

I have walked a total of 21 extra miles for the team so far.
  • timeforme23
    Options
    One more change. Gothicprophet has also stepped out. Davejohn1867 will take his place. (Again, thank you Ralph for sending another team mate our way)
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    8/8 -- Completed exercise and food challenges + 1 extra mile
    8/9 -- Completed exercise and food challenges + 4 extra miles
    8/10 - Completed exercise and food challenges
    8/11 - Completed exercise and food challenges
    8/12
    8/13
    8/14
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Aug 8 -- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. - 3 extra miles
    Aug 9-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. - 4 extra miles
    Aug 10-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete.
    Aug 11-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete.
    Aug 12--
    Aug 13--
    Aug 14—
  • davejohn1867
    Options
    Hello everyone

Im Davejohn1867 im a 44 year old graphic designer from columbus ohio...I want to thank Ralph for the invite to join your group...:-) give me a little time and im sure I will be able to jump right in here. Thanks again!!!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name is Carl and I am an MFP-aholic..... oh wait.... wrong thread..... let me try again.....

Hi everyone, My name is Carl and thanks to my buddy Ralph, I have been invited to join the August challenge. Look forward to this!
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ Looking at two great guys above.... Thanks for joining!
    And thanks Ralph for picking such great team mates for Bootie Busters!
    I love my peeps!!!!
  • bf41382
    bf41382 Posts: 51
    Options
    Mon Aug 8 -- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. Walked 5 miles extra for the team
    Tue Aug 9-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. Walked 6 miles extra for the team
    Wed Aug 10-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. Walked 6 miles extra for the team
    Thu Aug 11--Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. Walked 4 miles extra for the team
    Fri Aug 12--
    Sat Aug 13--
    Sun Aug 14—

I have walked a total of 21 extra miles for the team so far.

Dude! you rock!
  • bf41382
    bf41382 Posts: 51
    Options
    Aug 8 -- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. 2 miles
    Aug 9-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete.
    Aug 10-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. 1 mile
    Aug 11-- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. 5 miles
    Aug 12--
    Aug 13--
    Aug 14—
  • timeforme23
    Options
    I just wanted to thank all of you who have been here from the beginning and stuck it out with the team. Quitting is the easiest thing in the world to do, so be proud of yourselves! Also, thank you for those that jumped on board to help save us, we are grateful to have you! In case anyone needs a reminder, these are the exercises for the rest of the week . .

TODAY: Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks (Bicep Curls may be done with cans of soup or bottles of water if you don’t have any weights)
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.

Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 50 Globe jumps + 100 Jumping Jacks + 100 Stair Climbs (jog or run)
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )

Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 40 Shoulder Presses + 1 extra mile + 50 crunches
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpWrzp9Mnyg) Shoulder Press

Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

And dont forget the 100 miles we need as a team. You can walk/run/swim/bike . . doesnt matter. Dont worry, I am keeping track, but im not going to announce how we all did until Sunday because I want it to be a surprise. So dont cheat and go back and count LOL. I will say were close ;-)
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    8/8 -- Completed food and exercise challenges + walked 1 extra mile for the team challenge.
    8/9 -- Completed food and exercise challenges + walked 1 extra mile for the team challenge.
    8/10 -- Completed food and exercise challenges + walked 1 extra mile for the team.
    8/11 -- Completed food and exercise challenges.
    8/12
    8/13
    8/14 -- REST!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    8/8- Completed food & exercise challenge
    8/9- Completed food & exercise challenge + 1 extra mile + 5 extra miles for team challenge
    8/10- Completed food & exercise challenge + water + 2 extra miles for team challenge
    8/10- Completed food & exercise challenge + water + 3 extra miles for team challenge