Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,331 Member
    Options
    Lana are there cowboys where you are and any cboy cowboys???
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

Regular errands plus pick up dog meds - her allergies are bad just like everyone else's.

QOTD: What are people planning on making for meals this week?

AOTD: I am getting chicken to shred (although I think I have a bag in freezer, I dont know how long it has been there....) with beans and rice to make salads and who knows. A little open ended this weekend.

BBL.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,844 Member
    Options
    Lana are there cowboys where you are and any cboy cowboys???

Sadly Sara, I have not seen a single cowboy, and definitely not a single candidate for a Cabana Boy.

Hopefully when I go on my cruise in June there will be plenty of possibilities!

Everyone have a great day today~~

Hugs,
    Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Okay food plan is as follows-

Mushroom quiche - I have 2 fried rice and 2 enchilada servings in freezer. Making chicken for salads (up to 3) with black beans, rice (lime juice added when cooked), chicken, cheese and grape tomatoes (sour cream dressing). I will buy plain yogurt and a low sugar granola and use the frozen blueberries or sliced strawberries (got a nice basket of them this morning) for snacks to keep sugar grams lower. Boiling eggs to hard boil and take to work as well.

Missy - good to see you! How is your work going? Wedding plans?

Looking out window it is coworkers wedding and possible rain :/ hope it doesnt get in her way today.

BBL.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Grrr... this App really irritates me, sometimes...

Sara - meal plan sounds great

Missy - good to see you... hope wedding plans aren't too stressful..

Gpa is still in hospital... Dr never showed up... heart Dr said he needs more exercise and needs to be at home... Gma won't allow it... so frustrated with her...I just don't know what to do... he's going to wither away and die, all alone...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Dog up and fed, me more ZZZ?

Who asked how things were sleeping in the dark? Dog on allergy meds again let me sleep 6 hours straight. I have night lights and always have.

Groceries and then housework/cooking and maybe even a nap.

BBL.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Good morning..

Gpa will finally be released, today. Around 11:00am... he's going back to nursing home... still don't know how to convince Gma to bring him home and get an aide...I just don't know...

Another nice day here... finally... and, no rain... no plans at moment....

Have a good day
  • birgitwebster
    birgitwebster Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi all.

busy weekend: meal planning, shopping, cleaning yesterday. pizza for dinner and all night out dancing. this "over forty" club night on the last Saturday of the month is getting to be a regular thing and so much fun. got home at 3 am this morning and already had over 5,000 steps...lol.... hubby doesn't like going out so it's just me and a friend out dancing till our feet are on fire.

slept in this morning. WI 189.2, same as yesterday. light breakfast with the hubby. business and car show in town, took a walk over there checking out some cars. cooking dinner now: pork loin chops with spring veggies. then a glass of wine and a movie. easy Sunday night

have a great day all!
    :smirk:
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely no motivation to work out anymore.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Birgit - sounds like a great weekend! I need to get my butt out there moving... yer going to dance away those pounds :)
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Between waves in kitchen and dog walk is first.

Strawberries and blueberries with 1/4 cup of Love Crunch Peanut Butter/Dark Chocolate granola has 20 less grams of processed sugar with my plain greek yogurt , making chicken/black bean/cheese and lime rice salads with a sour cream dressing for a couple of lunches this week and a broccoli/ mushroom quiche is my last wave of the evening. Dishwasher will be full.

Wishing all a good night.
  • scarla67
    scarla67 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Not sure I understand the thread here but saw the animal photos and they made me smile - rough day at work, found out a client is seriously ill. Best part of my day was lady with 3 huge rambunctious dogs. I have been seriously chewed on, rolled on, bathed with dog slober, and covered in fur. So far food has gone well today but scale doesn't seem to be moving.
  • scarla67
    scarla67 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oops just saw that this is from last year!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    drmxq25omwmi.png

For Kathryn, If you always do what you've always done, you'll get where you've always got.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Ashley - have you eloped??? Or did you get on a bus to visit Lana in Wyoming??
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Hi All~~

No Ash here in Wyoming~~

I'm homesick. :'( Having a nice time, but am looking forward to being more comfortable in my own surroundings.
    Tomorrow morning is water exercise again! A good thing.

I hope you are all hanging in there~~

Lana

fat fingers - today
    250.0 - highest
    185.0 - goal
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    arniedog74 wrote: »
    Good morning..

Gpa will finally be released, today. Around 11:00am... he's going back to nursing home... still don't know how to convince Gma to bring him home and get an aide...I just don't know...

Hey Dawn~~
    Big hugs~
    Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    MONDAY

Good morning,

Just to torture myself, I looked at this month's weigh ins - I am up 5 pounds in one month. I blame it partly on BP meds- so will hold onto long term numbers. 20 grams less sugar a day will also make a difference (see above post about yogurt).

Lana - too quiet/slow in Wyoming? That is probably why people move there.

Wave to all who follow, lurking from work.
  • birgitwebster
    birgitwebster Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all... is there even such a thing?

We have a holiday tomorrow (Labor Day) so it seems weird to be working one day only to be off the next.

Had an abolute food frenzy yesterday .. felt horrible... WI this morning was still at 189.2 but it'll probably catch up with me in a day or two... though I did curn a lot of cal over the weekend, too... maybe it won't be so bad after all. Plans for tonight are taking the dog, hitting the treadmill for at least 3 miles and a light dinner. Just finished my 30 min 1.6 mi lunchtime walk... that ought to counteract my splurge somehow... only 22 more days until bikini time... :anguished:

I, too, am at work and need to get back to it... just wanted to pop in and say hi. I enjoy this on a desktop so much more than on the phone...

Have a great sunshiny day :sunglasses:
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi all,

Dawn~So sorry to hear about your Gpa, glad he is doing better and being released, sending hugs & good thoughts your way!

So on Friday I took my 16 yr old cat Sabrina to the vet thinking she had an ear infection, (she hasn't been eating much and is getting very unsteady when walking & jumping) the vet said no she didn't and suggested some blood work to see what is going on with her. Well the blood work came back & she has Stage 4 Renal Failure, Kidney disease :'( & there is really nothing they can do for her other than keeping her in over the weekend for IV fluids, which would only give her a few more days. I brought her back home with me & talked with my family we have decided we have to put her down tonight, as nothing the vet could offer would save her & make her healthy again....Such a hard day! :'( I am leaving work early to go spend as much time with her as I can, <3<3 I have never had to do this with any animal before...I am such an emotional wreck!!.

Have a great day!

~Saltine~ >:)