Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    a5sigmvb00a6.jpg

Snickerdoodle nutrition for equate compelte cookie

Wait, a serving size is half a cookie? Who on earth only eats half a cookie?!

The same person who only eats 2 oreo cookies... or one pop tart.... xD Nutrition labels are sometimes wacky like that!

I guess the manufacturer wanted to limit the calories of the product and limited the portion size to what seemed reasonable. Cos 400 calories for one cookie is a lot.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    edited June 2018
    Funny @hgycta I loved the beet the best but I do lovee beets in general. I hated the carrot and found the lemon and pecan good but nothing amazing. What did you think of those ? I don’t think I posted photo of maple in my review. I had the beet cold from the fridge.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Funny @hgycta I loved the beet the best but I do lovee beets in general. I hated the carrot and found the lemon and pecan good but nothing amazing. What did you think of those ? I don’t think I posted photo of maple in my review. I had the beet cold from the fridge.

I haven’t tried those yet, I’ve been kind of slow and going through one pack a day haha but I’ll let you know! Funny how different people like completely different things! :p
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited June 2018
    Most protein cookies are 400 cals.The recommened serving size is for 2 . Read the labels carefully! I once ate a lenny and Larry cookie thinking it was 200 cal nope it was 400. I eat lenny & larry cookies faithfully actually eating half of the birthday cake cookie tonight ive learned 4oz is 400+ and 2oz are usally 180-200.
  • vnb_208
    edited June 2018
    Oh man, this mint chip Aldi’s ice cream is actually my favorite one. Definitely a Halo Top, but I thought the chocolate chips were great! Just the right amount and very chocolatey in my opinion. Strong mint flavor and just sweet enough. Don’t mind my pajamas ;P
    w0r25d8xl6ks.jpeg

Really Ihave 3 pints sitting in the freezer I like the mint flavor but I didnt enjoy the chocolate chips they weren't sweet enough's and so tiny
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Oh man, this mint chip Aldi’s ice cream is actually my favorite one. Definitely a Halo Top, but I thought the chocolate chips were great! Just the right amount and very chocolatey in my opinion. Strong mint flavor and just sweet enough. Don’t mind my pajamas ;P
    w0r25d8xl6ks.jpeg

Can't go wrong with mint chip! :) And ice cream is best eaten in pjs ;)
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member

I loved the beet the best too, and I also loved the maple carrot whatever that flavor was. I took one bite of zucchini one and gave the rest to my 2 year old. That one was not good at all. He ate the whole thing haha
  • emilyallen873
    emilyallen873 Posts: 7 Member
    @hgycta All the reviews I've seen for sinfit cookies say birthday cake is the best
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    Most protein cookies are 400 cals

Wow, I don't think I understand the thinking behind these. For 400 cals I could have a whole meal, certainly with at least 20 grams of protein, and a real cookie to boot!
  • vnb_208
    Most protein cookies are 400 cals

Wow, I don't think I understand the thinking behind these. For 400 cals I could have a whole meal, certainly with at least 20 grams of protein, and a real cookie to boot!

For a sweet treat i prefer halo top ice cream or my protein cookies i love the taste its filling compared to two oreos... or any other cookie you can find out . I was able to incorporate the cookies and still loose 100lbs again I eat 1/2 so 200 out 1400 cals isnt that much cals if you meal prep ans plan ahead. Im speaking for myself
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member

ughh i want the donuts!!!! :'(:'(:'(

You're not missing much. I tried them about a month ago and I still have 6 of them in my freezer. The bread tastes very cinnamon-y and the texture is nothing like a donut, more like a bread that somehow manages to be dense and aerated at the same time. The frosting is frosting and there aren't a lot of toppings.

They don't taste bad, but they aren't a donut, not really close either.
  • hgycta
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Now I want to go to Panera and try it, lol!

I’m from Maryland and I’d take this lobster roll over crab cakes ANY day! I know what it’s like to have something diluted with a bunch of mayonnaise and hardly any meat, but that was definitely not an issue! I hope your Panera has it too! Let me know what you think :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    edited June 2018
    91RSAyNnjvL._SX522_.jpg
    Anyone ever try these? They have pretty good reviews, but I've never seen them in stores. I think they have chocolate raspberry flavor too.

a460s251od2d.png
  • hgycta
    edited June 2018
    I need this...
    I actually use these instead of milk to blend with my protein powders into the BEST shake ever XD
    sh5ccg72orxc.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited June 2018
    Wow, Oreo Iced Coffee sounds amazing!

Has anyone received their Nush Cakes yet? I haven't, which is why I'm wondering.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Oh man, I tried this bar half regular and half microwaved and I can’t tell which I like better. It’s so good! I realize it’s a little cut off but it’s GNC brand :)
    65bc8ab15ayj.jpeg
    c0can0fao6x3.jpeg

You were so right about these bars! I've been a fan of the GNC Total Lean Bars for a while now, so I had high hopes already, but I still like to read positive reviews. It was so good that I ate it all immediately and forgot to try it heated. It's now my favorite flavor (I liked Vanilla Birthday Cake best before).
    Also, I need to stop lurking on this thread right before bed. I had a dream that you showed up at my house to show off all of your newly found products (????). I'm not even home right now! My family and I asked tons of questions about each food before you mysteriously strolled away.