New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Pecan Cereal sounded like a good flavor, but it disappointed. Not much pecan or cereal flavor. Too artificial and "low-calorie" tasting, even though it's 130 calories.

9ljqjc25wzri.jpg

my husband hated them. threw out 3 and a half of them.
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @melissa6771 yes! it's online only. an instagrammer i follow has a promo code so if you enter ALEX, it'll get you money off :)!

yes, I get the cocoa crave and the fit fetti. there's a ton of recipes on their blog too so this one was the cocoa crave brownie version (adding pumpkin and cocoa powder)
  • laurenbastug
    Options
    @melissa6771 yes! not a fan of their frosting recipes either - I rather save the macros for the real deal, or lately, i've been having fro yo which is an awesome combo. yes! I actually usually do the diet coke (seltzer actually) version since it's even easier and taste-wise, very comprable. although last night, using the pumpkin, was a serious texture game changer. seriously fudgey and even more fiber so double win there :)
  • kaygold
    kaygold Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @melissa6771 yes! not a fan of their frosting recipes either - I rather save the macros for the real deal, or lately, i've been having fro yo which is an awesome combo. yes! I actually usually do the diet coke (seltzer actually) version since it's even easier and taste-wise, very comprable. although last night, using the pumpkin, was a serious texture game changer. seriously fudgey and even more fiber so double win there :)

Do you have a ratio for the soda option? Is it like a can to a pack? Oh, and how much pumpkin did you use?! Sounds yummmm
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    @melissa6771 yes! it's online only. an instagrammer i follow has a promo code so if you enter ALEX, it'll get you money off :)!

yes, I get the cocoa crave and the fit fetti. there's a ton of recipes on their blog too so this one was the cocoa crave brownie version (adding pumpkin and cocoa powder)

I buy from them all the time and NEVER knew about that code, thanks!!! Does it always work? How much does it take off?
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    The Mars protein bars are so worth getting on amazon, I've bought two boxes and they are my fav protein bars at the moment
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    The Mars protein bars are so worth getting on amazon, I've bought two boxes and they are my fav protein bars at the moment

How many calories for how much protein?
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

200 calories, 18g of protein
  • quiksylver296
    Options

200 calories, 18g of protein

Not bad! Thanks.
  • quiksylver296
    edited May 2018
    Options
    So, I checked Amazon for Mars protein bars, and see that there are also MILKY WAY PROTEIN BARS!!! But they are $65 for a box of 18. :'(

$47 for a box of 18 of Mars. Ouch. Not happening.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @hgycta thanks for the heads up on the Frosted Flakes/Lucky Charms cereal. Bought a box of it at Target, but I have to admit I was a little annoyed that Wal-Mart started to carry it again in a larger container for a dollar more.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried this?

NatureValley_OatmealSquares_CinnamonBrownSugar.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried this?

NatureValley_OatmealSquares_CinnamonBrownSugar.png

very dry didnt really like it
  • laurenbastug
    Options
    @kaygold hey! so for the soda option it's 60g of the cake mix (serving size) with 90ml of seltzer/diet soda.

for the brownie version, it's 60g cake mix, 10g dark chocolate cocoa powder, 100g pumpkin puree, 2 tbsp eggwhites and 1/4 cup milk.

you can also follow the packaged recipe on the back of the bag and substitute the apple sauce for 100g of pumpkin. i've also done 100g of banana and that turns out really good too :)!

it's really flexible in that sense which i love so plenty of tasty possibilities :)
  • laurenbastug
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @hgycta yah! i think she has some ambassadors so they have discount codes, so it's like $3.00 off and yes it always works B)
  • hgycta
    Options
    Some new finds in Target; I ended up buying both flavors of the Starbucks almond milk drinks even though I don’t like the almond milk they use in their stores because I thought it was 2 for $3, but it was actually for the refreshers and I paid $2.67 each so I really hope they’re good >~<
    c550u771m39f.jpeg
    11by6jgyyv6n.jpeg
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    So, I checked Amazon for Mars protein bars, and see that there are also MILKY WAY PROTEIN BARS!!! But they are $65 for a box of 18. :'(

$47 for a box of 18 of Mars. Ouch. Not happening.

Right! they have snickers ones too. You have to think they'll be in the US in the not too far future,
  • kaygold
    kaygold Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @kaygold hey! so for the soda option it's 60g of the cake mix (serving size) with 90ml of seltzer/diet soda.

for the brownie version, it's 60g cake mix, 10g dark chocolate cocoa powder, 100g pumpkin puree, 2 tbsp eggwhites and 1/4 cup milk.

you can also follow the packaged recipe on the back of the bag and substitute the apple sauce for 100g of pumpkin. i've also done 100g of banana and that turns out really good too :)!

it's really flexible in that sense which i love so plenty of tasty possibilities :)

THANK YOU x million! I am so trying these with the packs I have at home! Can't wait!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Welp... before anyone gets too excited over the new Starbucks smoothie coffee drinks be warned, I just looked at the ingredients list and it has pea protein.... *facepalm* I’m still going to try one when I’m in a rush somewhere and can’t make coffee at home but yikes... I REALLY don’t have high hopes now!
    pl35kztfl2pi.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Options
    Free can of Bai, you can print up to two times using the same email address!
    https://www.drinkbai.com/freebubbles