New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Annalee82_ wrote: »
    0gwvqar7pht4.jpg

I'm not sure if these are new or not. I didn't buy them because they really didn't sound very good.

I just mentioned above I tried them. Save your money, they are not very good. Kind of fun just to try once to see how they taste though, lol.

Maybe they’re a love it or hate it kind of thing. They got an 8/10 here:

https://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2018/04/25/review-my-oreo-creation-cherry-cola-oreo-cookies/

I’m like that about mayonnaise. I hate it and anything with mayo in it, but everyone else seems to love it.

I think it is, so it will be interesting to see what others think who try them on here. I hate pop rocks, so I think that is a main reason I didn't like them. I would of gave them a much better rating without that. Others seemed to like them who tried them. But compared to other flavors of oreos like red velvet, would not prefer these.

I wish oreo would make some flavors like peanut butter butterscotch with the graham cookies, chocolate butterscotch, white chocolate macadamia, white chocolate cashew, chocolate pistachio, peanut brittle with chunks of peanut brittle mixed in with the cream.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I know this is old so many of you probably did it before. I did too but did it again using different email and it worked again LOL. two free kind bars. https://www.howkindofyou.com/

They sent caramel almond sea salt which was new flavor I haven’t tried. Nice caramel coating but wouldnt buy. Kind bars aren’t my favorite, but if they are free they taste good.
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    mlv8c4q8y7lp.png

Cherry Cola (as mentioned), kettlekorn and pina colada thins.

I will probably still try the cherry cola ones. I see they have pop rocks like the fireworks ones from last summer. And we liked those.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    I put chased the kettle corn Oreos. Hoping to try them tomorrow.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    DawnEmbers wrote: »

Where did you find them?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »

Where did you find them?

Target's selling them. Not sure of anywhere else.

I'm planning on trying the cola one and the kettle corn one. I have no desire to try the pina colada.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Annalee82_ wrote: »
    0gwvqar7pht4.jpg

I'm not sure if these are new or not. I didn't buy them because they really didn't sound very good.

I bought these a few days ago, only ate one and now I don't know what to do with them. They are not good. The cookie is too bitter and does not go well with cream. I may just eat the cream haha
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Cbean08 wrote: »

Where did you find them?

Target's selling them. Not sure of anywhere else.

I'm planning on trying the cola one and the kettle corn one. I have no desire to try the pina colada.

I saw all three at target, walmart and wegmans.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    THE COSMIC COTTON CANDY IS HERE GUYS <333
    yiy1hw1gglqf.jpeg

Wow...they're pretty!
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Pre-made cauliflower crusts, but they're stupid expensive.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    h2q5j3hz9qbp.jpg

I want them both!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    FYI HALO TOP/BREYERS IS $2.99 AT PRICE CHOPPER ON SALE THIS WEEK
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

ALSO to all my Minneapolis peeps Halo Top is $3.99 at Cub :)
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

ALSO to all my Minneapolis peeps Halo Top is $3.99 at Cub :)

Georgia people, Halo Top is 2 for $5.00 until Wednesday at Kroger. :)
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Super bland. Blech. I even threw away the half I was going to save for tomorrow's lunch. The "lemon sauce" was a figment of their imagination.

nybnxhk49wk6.jpg

I had this as well a couple weeks ago and wasn't a fan. Also, their Barley & Kale and Black Rice & Edammame blends are blah.

However, their Quinoa & Spinach blend is pretty tasty!
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    I saw the Oreos at both target and Walmart.

Verdict: yum

Remind me a little of the Rice Krispies ones, which were one of my favorites. There are little bits in the cream but even the cookies alone have a flavor reminiscent of kettle corn. Instead of marshmallow flavor it does have a note of caramel to it. Will need to buy myself a pack as have a feeling sister will eat most before I can fit more into my daily calories.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I don’t like blue raspberry that much so I got just the cotton candy coolatta and I like it a lot! Very slight hint of bubble gum, but there is a definite cotton candy flavor and it’s not over the top sickeningly sweet like a lot of people might fear. It’s more like polish water ice (for those who know what it is) or an ice cream flavored shaved ice. I’ll definitely be getting this one again!
    ijpnkt01hcby.jpeg