New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Thanks to you girls I downloaded ibotta this morning. I got all this for $17.45 with coupons and $5.50-5.75 back in rewards on ibotta! I'm not sure if I can do more than one Clio bar at 25¢ back each, it didn't specify so maybe just the one. These were the only flavors they had, they're 99¢ each at market basket. They didn't have a lot of flavors in Stock for enlightened but I love the chocolate PB anyway so it works out. You girls rock! Thanks again!

Going to Walmart next week for chilly cow bars. 2.50 back per box on ibotta and they're only $3.98 there, 2 items per recipe it says for those.

3ie9vgeqqg4f.jpg
  • melissa6771
    Options
    Won this from halo top giveaway. Never have had half the flavors. Package of 24 pints including every single flsvor they make ! So far have tried the plain vanilla and was nothing special but am looking forward to trying the cool flavors. p05yh9c2rukw.jpeg

That's amazing! Congrats! Enjoy all that ice cream.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Welp, looks like we have a new Quest flavor to hunt down!
    tyh7mb2xa59k.png

Junk Banter's website also features a review for the new Taco Bell chips... which I am DYING to try! I can't find them anywhere still, ugh! That being said, ever since I found out you can add nacho cheese sauce to anything on the menu I've been obsessed with ordering the steak cantina power bowl with nacho cheese sauce. It only adds 30 calories supposedly, not sure how accurate that is but it's a nice healthy (DELICIOUS) option for those watching their calories!!!
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I looked today for the new Quest bar flavor and there wasn't any at 7/ 11. But, they did have them on sale which means they might be trying to clear out some inventory.

I'm really hoping Quest puts out some new, interesting flavors. Peanut butter is delicious but I can find a peanut butter protein bar from almost any brand.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    @hgycta I saw cotton candy twinkies at Wal-Mart and I know you love all things cotton candy
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    I looked today for the new Quest bar flavor and there wasn't any at 7/ 11. But, they did have them on sale which means they might be trying to clear out some inventory.

I'm really hoping Quest puts out some new, interesting flavors. Peanut butter is delicious but I can find a peanut butter protein bar from almost any brand.

I know. I wish I was more excited for this flavor because I'd love to see more flavors, but I am kind of sick of chocolate peanut butter flavored everything. Every bar has chocolate pb flavor. I found it so funny how lenny and larry debuted a "new" flavor that was chocolate chip pb when they already had the chocolate pb swirl.

I hope they come out with some interesting flavor like COTTON CANDY, chocolate butterscotch, peanut butter butterscotch, white chocolate macadamia, dark chocolate strawberry pistachio, etc. Unfortunately they won't because they think they won't be as popular as anything chocolate pb is.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Welp, looks like we have a new Quest flavor to hunt down!
    tyh7mb2xa59k.png

Junk Banter's website also features a review for the new Taco Bell chips... which I am DYING to try! I can't find them anywhere still, ugh! That being said, ever since I found out you can add nacho cheese sauce to anything on the menu I've been obsessed with ordering the steak cantina power bowl with nacho cheese sauce. It only adds 30 calories supposedly, not sure how accurate that is but it's a nice healthy (DELICIOUS) option for those watching their calories!!!

Not super excited since I am sick of chocolate pb everything, but I will definitely try these if I find them! I saw they said something on Instagram about releasing a few new flavors.
  • hgycta
    Options
    @hgycta I saw cotton candy twinkies at Wal-Mart and I know you love all things cotton candy

I’ve tried those! They don’t have a very strong cotton candy flavor but they’re still twinkies so I still adore them XD
    Cbean08 wrote: »

I know. I wish I was more excited for this flavor because I'd love to see more flavors, but I am kind of sick of chocolate peanut butter flavored everything. Every bar has chocolate pb flavor. I found it so funny how lenny and larry debuted a "new" flavor that was chocolate chip pb when they already had the chocolate pb swirl.

I hope they come out with some interesting flavor like COTTON CANDY, chocolate butterscotch, peanut butter butterscotch, white chocolate macadamia, dark chocolate strawberry pistachio, etc. Unfortunately they won't because they think they won't be as popular as anything chocolate pb is.

I 100% agree!!! Cotton candy is underrepresented, but butterscotch might be one of that’s even more uncommon for whatever reason - it’s so good I don’t understand why!!!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    This was in a sponsored post on Facebook... my goodness do these look delicious!!! If anyone finds them first and buys them let me know how they are!!
    pg4sfndcmn4q.jpeg

I think that I’ve seen these before at Kroger. Or at least something similar to them, anyway. They were alright, but nothing special. The chocolate coating fell off super easily, and the Greek yogurt filling was kind of oddly crumbly. Not like cheesecake, and nothing worth seeking out specifically, but it also wasn’t terrible.

I cant find these anywhere not even at the stores that came up near me on the store locator I'm so sad lol
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I just finished putting away 28 grams of sriracha-seasoned cashews and I'm pleased with the modest heat.

I read something this week about cashews being good for you so, yeah.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I didn't see those yogurt bites in Shoprite today, bummer. Still no Taco Bell Chips or new Enlightened pints, either.

For those who live near Speedway, JunkBanter's instagram explains that Reese's DELICIOUS looking new bar is "'exclusive' to Speedway for their first month, where they‘re also Buy One, Get One all month."

1.) I can't wait until this month is over since I don't live anywhere near a Speedway
    2.) I really wish I lived near a Speedway.

2z2q6wt3916r.png
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I took a quick trip to Market Basket and found the Clio bars, but only hazelnut and espresso. Not a huge fan of either flavor, but I picked up a hazelnut just to try. I also got a cookies and cream flavored Chobani Flip, not sure how new they are, but I love Chobani Flips so I'm excited to try.

I recently tried the Fiber One cookie dough supreme brownie. They feel a little small, but I can't complain because they're delicious. At first I didn't think the cookie dough was very prominent, but I felt like I tasted it better the second brownie. I love the little chocolate chips on top and the creaminess of the "cookie dough"

I also tried Breyers Delights and am pretty impressed with both the cookies and cream and vanilla cupcake flavors.
  • melissa6771
    Options
    I didn't see those yogurt bites in Shoprite today, bummer. Still no Taco Bell Chips or new Enlightened pints, either.

For those who live near Speedway, JunkBanter's instagram explains that Reese's DELICIOUS looking new bar is "'exclusive' to Speedway for their first month, where they‘re also Buy One, Get One all month."

1.) I can't wait until this month is over since I don't live anywhere near a Speedway

2z2q6wt3916r.png

@hgycta ... Damn you woman! There is one right down the street and I LOVE Reese's pieces. I'm going to pick a couple up. I'll mail you one or two if you want. And I'm totally serious.

@cdudley628 those are the two flavors they had at the market basket I went to also, I grabbed one of each because in the end they only cost me 75¢. I haven't tried on eyelet because let's be honest, I don't have enough calories daily to eat all the stuff I've bought because of this thread. Lol...
  • hgycta
    Options

2z2q6wt3916r.png

@hgycta ... Damn you woman! There is one right down the street and I LOVE Reese's pieces. I'm going to pick a couple up. I'll mail you one or two if you want. And I'm totally serious.

@cdudley628 those are the two flavors they had at the market basket I went to also, I grabbed one of each because in the end they only cost me 75¢. I haven't tried on eyelet because let's be honest, I don't have enough calories daily to eat all the stuff I've bought because of this thread. Lol...

That’s the nicest offer ever and normally I would take you up on that but it’s starting to get 90+ degrees outside here so they’d probably never survive shipping without melting :’(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

2z2q6wt3916r.png

Reese’s are my weakness. I wish I had speedway by me, can’t wait to see what you think. I hope they come to other stores!