New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Who tried the new pop eyes chicken sandwich? Imo the spicy is definitely better than chic fil a BUT its not an item I would eat regulary its very heavy!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    I'm surprised no one has posted about this yet o: I'm dying for Chick-fil-A now... why must it be Sunday .-.
    2jxqejjsizf2.png
    mhf2yv6f31kp.png

I have never once had Chick-fil-A

HAHA

I had it once but will never again now that I know what they stand for...or against. Which really sucks because so does In n Out.

Is In n Out one of "those" companies too? I'm gonna have a Google
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find anything
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    neldabg wrote: »
    xrjet6fdju7n.jpeg

Oh my lanta! 😮 I'm excited for this! I hope Quest doesn't disappoint.

Ok... totally off topic but in my entire life, the only person to say this was my ex wife. No one else EVER.
    Are you my ex wife??!?!?! lol :)

Candace Cameron does on Full House.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised no one has posted about this yet o: I'm dying for Chick-fil-A now... why must it be Sunday .-.
    2jxqejjsizf2.png
    mhf2yv6f31kp.png

HAHA

I had it once but will never again now that I know what they stand for...or against. Which really sucks because so does In n Out.

Agreed. There's always Sonic or Popeye's (underrated imo)! haha

I got the Sonic Cookie Dough blizzard yesterday & have to second what Noreen said. So. Much. Cookie. Dough!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    xrjet6fdju7n.jpeg

Oh my lanta! 😮 I'm excited for this! I hope Quest doesn't disappoint.

Ok... totally off topic but in my entire life, the only person to say this was my ex wife. No one else EVER.
    Are you my ex wife??!?!?! lol :)

Candace Cameron does on Full House.

Raina from the 14th season of America's Next Top Model was also a big fan of exclaiming OH MY LANTA. Lol.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    2jxqejjsizf2.png
    mhf2yv6f31kp.png

HAHA

Is In n Out one of "those" companies too? I'm gonna have a Google

It's basically a donating to republicans thing but a quick google search says they may not be so much aligned as they once were.

One that REALLY hurt was Target but they gave equally to republicans and democrats so I might give them a pass. :)

They're building a chick fil a on my walking route. Ugh. THEY won't get a pass.
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    u5fxje4nbfia.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Who tried the new pop eyes chicken sandwich? Imo the spicy is definitely better than chic fil a BUT its not an item I would eat regulary its very heavy!

I wish the spicy chicken had a spicy Patty not just spicy mayo. It was big and decent but a calorie bomb. Also had to wait an hr. Would rather go to chick fil a got the service, time and calories
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    u5fxje4nbfia.jpeg

The regular pumpkin pie isn’t anything new, but the dairy free is. Doesn’t sound great... coconut + pumpkin. Feel like cashew milk would have been a better alternative?
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    New to me: Stur Natural Water Enhancer.
    It has no chemicals and is sweetened with stevia.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I know someone who tried the new Quest Caramel Chocolate Chunk and she said it’s her favorite flavor. Topping Cookie Dough even 🤨

Similar base as Cookie Dough
    Similar bits of “cookie” like blueberry muffin
    Similar caramel bits like Maple Waffle
    Huge chunks like cookie dough

zmiv4pb0hmwk.jpeg
    ld8o57w5o1b3.jpeg
    c5fd5ybwekgm.jpeg

I can't wait try it! That and the new Birthday Cake Bang (an elusive unicorn of a product). Oh, just an FYI, to anyone who cares: Built just released yet another new flavor....black cherry! I had to order it, of course.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    PSA: Cotton Candy grapes are out again, and this time Shoprite has them, too!!! That being said, this small bag ran me $8 something, which I don’t even remember Wegmans charging that much for o.o
    1dvpdbrf7wq1.jpeg
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I finally tried the Impossible Whopper at BK yesterday. It was good!

I tried it last week. Because I'm vegetarian, I had to request that they cook it on separate equipment than their meat products. Unfortunately, that means that it's microwaved. It tasted good, I liked it a lot and will get it again. I just wish they could cook it in a way that would give it that grilled taste that I was hoping for.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I tried the Birthday Cake Bang today. It's...not good. At first, I kinda liked it. It has an initial vanilla cake taste. But the immediate aftertaste is a sharp, unpleasant one that makes it just taste sickening after a while. Granted, mine was warm and probably should've been chilled for the taste test. I may get it once more just to see if that helps, but I have my doubts. So disappointing! And there were no Chocolate Caramel Quest Bars to be found, so that'll be my next hunt :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I know someone who tried the new Quest Caramel Chocolate Chunk and she said it’s her favorite flavor. Topping Cookie Dough even 🤨

Similar base as Cookie Dough
    Similar bits of “cookie” like blueberry muffin
    Similar caramel bits like Maple Waffle
    Huge chunks like cookie dough

zmiv4pb0hmwk.jpeg
    ld8o57w5o1b3.jpeg
    c5fd5ybwekgm.jpeg

I have a package from quest squad coming tomorrow with these! Now I have high hopes they will be good!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    u5fxje4nbfia.jpeg

The regular pumpkin pie isn’t anything new, but the dairy free is. Doesn’t sound great... coconut + pumpkin. Feel like cashew milk would have been a better alternative?

Am I the only one who does not care for everything pumpkin spice? Like really, enough already. Nothing special about it.

It does nothing for me.