New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    neldabg wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Oh man, I tried this bar half regular and half microwaved and I can’t tell which I like better. It’s so good! I realize it’s a little cut off but it’s GNC brand :)
    65bc8ab15ayj.jpeg
    c0can0fao6x3.jpeg

You were so right about these bars! I've been a fan of the GNC Total Lean Bars for a while now, so I had high hopes already, but I still like to read positive reviews. It was so good that I ate it all immediately and forgot to try it heated. It's now my favorite flavor (I liked Vanilla Birthday Cake best before).
    Also, I need to stop lurking on this thread right before bed. I had a dream that you showed up at my house to show off all of your newly found products (????). I'm not even home right now! My family and I asked tons of questions about each food before you mysteriously strolled away.

LOL that made my day!!!! XD <3
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Those Whole Food mochis are so good! My friend and I spent a half hour in their cafe, going back to buy more flavors once we tried it, lol. I may have to try that Blood Orange <3
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Wow, Oreo Iced Coffee sounds amazing!

Has anyone received their Nush Cakes yet? I haven't, which is why I'm wondering.

still waiting for my nush cake samples to arrive
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    a982c96ttmqs.png

my boyfriend ordered this... of course i'm prepping for another four weeks
  • vnb_208
    edited June 2018
    Walmart's Lean Fiesta Chicken & Rice is really good 280 cal & 15g of protein loved the flavors def grabbing more and it was only $1.88

• vnb_208
    edited June 2018
    So can anyone what Mochi Ice cream is ? Or what it taste like?
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 604 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »

The outside/mochi part of mochi ice cream is made of glutinous rice and it's thin, chewy, and mild flavored. The inside is just any flavor of ice cream. Here's a picture of the inside of the passionfruit mochi ice cream:
    spnh51g70wae.jpg
  • hgycta
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    a982c96ttmqs.png

my boyfriend ordered this... of course i'm prepping for another four weeks

Let me know how it is if you try it! I see it every time I’m in Shoprite and just stare contemplating whether or not it’s worth it haha
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Mochi itself is a glutinous rice flour, but it’s like eating a really soft, less sweet marshmallow. Mochi ice cream just has a little ice cream inside so usually the outside is a little warmer which makes for a really cool and enjoyable mouthfeel. It’s definitely worth trying! All these posts about it are driving me insane because I don’t live anywhere near a Whole Foods, and the local Asian stores around here only sell huge ones that are 300-400 calories each!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    Didn’t buy these but wonder if any good. Found the 009vcrlzfnez.jpeg
    Birthday cake and cookies and cream rice Krispy but they were 4 a box!! Found pistachio Oreos going to try tonight !
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Saw this...

"2 Free Pints of Breyer's Delights Ice Cream Delivered To You in the Following Cities: New York, Philadelphia, Chicago or San Francisco - EVERYBODY ELSE WHO SIGNS UP GETS A COUPON FOR $2.50 OFF A PINT (coupon can be mailed or printed). When these go on sale it is sometimes for $2.50 each, so with the coupon it would be free in some areas or at least cheap in other areas

https://best-friends-day.fooji.com/

Click the get started with Twitter button in the middle of the page
    A tweet will pop up, already filled out. Just click the tweet button
    After a few minutes you will get a notification click the link and claim
    IF YOU AREA DOESN'T QUALIFY FOR THE FREE DELIVERY THEN it will just redirect you to the coupon page.
    To get your coupon mailed to you instead of printing it just click the tiny "HELP" button on the bottom right of the page and you can enter your mailing info
    If a form doesn't pop up that means they are out of coupons and you can only print it instead of getting it mailed to you"
  • skelterhelter
    edited June 2018
    Do you have a Trader Joe's near you, hgycta? They sell pre-packaged mochi in their ice cream section that's actually really good.
  • hgycta
    Do you have a Trader Joe's near you, hgycta? They sell pre-packaged mochi in their ice cream section that's actually really good.

I don't have a Trader Joe's either *sighs* :/ However, I live 30 minutes from Wegmans and found out they sell the Taro mochi I got about five years ago from Epcot at Disney World and fell in love with:
    el3y28otkca7.png

It's not ice cream, but I personally like the non-ice cream mochis even more since I can bring them with me other places, and also because I have yet to find a taro flavored mochi ice cream! :(

Also, The Impulsive Buy reviewed that peanut butter & cocoa pebbles cereal and also gave it a 10/10! I REALLY wish I didn't have so much cereal in my cupboard right now, ahhh!!!! I want to try it all!
  • skelterhelter
    edited June 2018
    Yum, taro mochi! :o Delicious. Little Asian grocery stores are perfect places to find mochi. And *sigh* Epcot. I wanna go back so bad. The food!
  • hgycta
    Buzzfeed ruined me..... cotton candy ice cream burrito with Enlightened XD
    1nhanyvq371b.jpeg
    qjd9hhg3c9ab.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,854 Member
    1nhanyvq371b.jpeg
    qjd9hhg3c9ab.jpeg

How was it
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member

I just had two of these today, they are soooo good! I'm so happy you posted this!
  • hgycta
    edited June 2018
    1nhanyvq371b.jpeg
    qjd9hhg3c9ab.jpeg

How was it

It was amazing! I would have made it bigger but I didn't want my entire dessert to be gone in five minutes or less haha ;P It turned out way better than the cotton candy mocha and the cotton candy hot chocolate I tried making before as a result of online inspiration.... in hot liquids, cotton candy melts within 2 seconds and doesn't look nearly as aesthetic. Adding it to coffee or hot chocolate is just a mindless to increase the calories by about 200-300, but the cotton candy burrito is actually something worth trying out!
    6s4mma6zsxke.jpeg
    8zm7izj0yk5s.jpeg
    cb4ib46w8me6.jpeg
    ntyqq10nt6iy.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    1nhanyvq371b.jpeg
    qjd9hhg3c9ab.jpeg

How was it

It was amazing! I would have made it bigger but I didn't want my entire dessert to be gone in five minutes or less haha ;P It turned out way better than the cotton candy mocha and the cotton candy hot chocolate I tried making before as a result of online inspiration.... in hot liquids, cotton candy melts within 2 seconds and doesn't look nearly as aesthetic. Adding it to coffee or hot chocolate is just a mindless to increase the calories by about 200-300, but the cotton candy burrito is actually something worth trying out!
    6s4mma6zsxke.jpeg
    8zm7izj0yk5s.jpeg
    cb4ib46w8me6.jpeg
    ntyqq10nt6iy.jpeg

I could see these being a new packaged ice cream snack being sold. "Cotton candy ice cream burritos." Or even the other fillings being the new trend and seeing them sold prepackaged that way, lol.