New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    25h1rg0.jpg
    I had the Adam's Peanut Butter Ripple Cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory the other night...and OMG. Heart eyes all around. Let's forget about the calories ;)

It looks yum! but I'd have to be sharing that with about 4 people!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Not a new product but I tried green chef meals. FYI you can get free box.... My sister told me about this so I did it and wasn't charged at all :)

-Go sign up at www.greenchef.com
    -Add a plan to your cart - do everything but checkout
    -Then leave the website and wait
    Shortly after you'll start getting emails from them.
    First they'll offer you a few free meals just pay shipping, don't do it! Keep waiting
    Within a week or so you'll get an email from them offering a box of food completely FREE.
    That's when you can order.
    If you want to continue fine but if you have no interest you must cancel your membership quickly. They bill a week ahead of time.

They sent a whole box for free! I tried the recipes....
    qm2h1xsopu76.jpg

One of the ones I got was Orange-Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Celery, Parmesan Quinoa 10/10 turned out AMAZING! I have never had quinoa and liked it before but I really enjoyed it.

definitely too expensive to do without it being free but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food and packaging. Everything is color coded for each recipe and has really easy to follow instructions. All the ingredients were EXCEPTIONALLY fresh and delicious. I love how it comes with everything you need from the sauce to the spices. (not my photos but this is an example of what they sent my family members)
    xd11kwszzh9k.jpg

q1cxbe98q1bk.jpg
    b8b4uqb9hcq9.jpg

WHAT!!!! That looks amazing I'll have to do it, thank you! This is quite possibly the most amazing "free sample" I've seen! So it sends you all the ingredients and tells you how to make the food? How long does it take to make on average? Does it have calories provided for each meal? I'll have to try it!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    25h1rg0.jpg
    I had the Adam's Peanut Butter Ripple Cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory the other night...and OMG. Heart eyes all around. Let's forget about the calories ;)

I avoid that place. I just love cheesecake so much but the calories are INSANE. Are they putting the calorie count on the menu yet?
  • hgycta
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    25h1rg0.jpg

I avoid that place. I just love cheesecake so much but the calories are INSANE. Are they putting the calorie count on the menu yet?

I try to avoid that place for the same reason. I went once with my boyfriend a little more than a year ago and I ordered some salad off the healthier options menu and it was delicious and the calories weren't bad, but there weren't any calories provided. I did hear though that they started putting them on the menus! I hope it's true!
  • Francl27
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    25h1rg0.jpg

I try to avoid that place for the same reason. I went once with my boyfriend a little more than a year ago and I ordered some salad off the healthier options menu and it was delicious and the calories weren't bad, but there weren't any calories provided. I did hear though that they started putting them on the menus! I hope it's true!

I usually order from the Skinnylicious menu and it's pretty good, but nothing has blown my mind so far, and they have hardly changed their menu in 2 years. But saying no to cheesecake is really the hardest part.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    25h1rg0.jpg

I just refuse to go there. I simply don't want that kind of food in front of me! I don't know how they can avoid the menu thing - I thought that was a law now?
  • Francl27
    Options
    25h1rg0.jpg

I just refuse to go there. I simply don't want that kind of food in front of me! I don't know how they can avoid the menu thing - I thought that was a law now?

I don't know, I haven't been there in over a year.
  • hgycta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I could never remember if I liked Enlightened's or Halo Top's Cookie Dough pint more. I got both and I like Enlightened's more since it has more cookie dough pieces and I also like how filling/dense the Sweet Cream base is. The cookie dough pieces have a richer brown sugar taste in Halo Top, but there's just no comparison in the amounts present as Halo Top's is few and far between. Halo Top's vanilla ice cream base is creamier and sweeter, but if I'm eating cookie dough I want plenty of cookie dough pieces and it fails to deliver here when compared with Enlightened.
    Also, Enlightened is releasing more flavors and so far they're at Snickerdoodle and plain Vanilla (chocolate is most likely the next one being revealed currently on their social media). They'll most likely blow Arctic Zero's snickerdoodle out of the water but I'm curious how a plain vanilla will compare with Halo Top since I always chose Enlightened solely for their mix-ins! Fingers crossed that Enlightened does a Cookies & Cream, Cotton Candy, or Carrot Cake flavor among the next releases ;)
    Has anyone noticed the newer pints of Halo Top with the new golden lids seem fuller? I've had three so far and the ice cream was literally to the rim! Not sure if I just got lucky with these or if this is how they're going to be from now on...
  • cosada
    cosada Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered Curate bars. I've known about them for awhile because my friend gets them on the cheap when Target has a Cartwheel offer. They sell for $5.99 for 4 bars which is pretty steep but my nearby-ish Big Lots has had tons of them for $2.50 a box and I stocked up!

I really like the Berry variety. They're really tasty and filling without being loaded with artificial garbage!
  • Francl27
    Options
    cosada wrote: »
    I recently discovered Curate bars. I've known about them for awhile because my friend gets them on the cheap when Target has a Cartwheel offer. They sell for $5.99 for 4 bars which is pretty steep but my nearby-ish Big Lots has had tons of them for $2.50 a box and I stocked up!

I really like the Berry variety. They're really tasty and filling without being loaded with artificial garbage!

I liked the one with hazelnut but the pecan one I got last year was just nasty. Thanks for the reminder to go to Big Lots more often though!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I could never remember if I liked Enlightened's or Halo Top's Cookie Dough pint more. I got both and I like Enlightened's more since it has more cookie dough pieces and I also like how filling/dense the Sweet Cream base is. The cookie dough pieces have a richer brown sugar taste in Halo Top, but there's just no comparison in the amounts present as Halo Top's is few and far between. Halo Top's vanilla ice cream base is creamier and sweeter, but if I'm eating cookie dough I want plenty of cookie dough pieces and it fails to deliver here when compared with Enlightened.
    Also, Enlightened is releasing more flavors and so far they're at Snickerdoodle and plain Vanilla (chocolate is most likely the next one being revealed currently on their social media). They'll most likely blow Arctic Zero's snickerdoodle out of the water but I'm curious how a plain vanilla will compare with Halo Top since I always chose Enlightened solely for their mix-ins! Fingers crossed that Enlightened does a Cookies & Cream, Cotton Candy, or Carrot Cake flavor among the next releases ;)
    Has anyone noticed the newer pints of Halo Top with the new golden lids seem fuller? I've had three so far and the ice cream was literally to the rim! Not sure if I just got lucky with these or if this is how they're going to be from now on...

Let's face it, Enlightened just shows up and it blows Arctic Zero out of the water. :smile:

Yes, I got the Salted Caramel the other day (per your recommendation), and it was solidly packed.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    I have had the key lime chobani, twice now. It's 200 calories, so it can be hard to fit in my day, but soo worth it. It's just like eating a slice of pie. I'm excited to try the cinnamon bun later this week!

llukqqrp7ssc.png
    I had the cinnafun (love the name) yogurt Monday night. Folks, it was amazing. The pecan pieces and the pie crust were delightful. The yogurt had this amazing cinnamon/cream cheese frosting flavor to it and was super decadent on its own. I like to eat a few spoonfuls of it plain before adding the mix ins so they are denser. Definitely recommend!!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options

jfqrd5wpjllk.jpg

Not all of the Quest bar flavors were free, but my favorite ones were.
    I just hope GNC doesn't pull back on the deal. Haha
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    25h1rg0.jpg

The calories are on the menu now! I try to avoid it too...my boyfriend and I love it, so we go once every five/6 months or so. So when we do go, it's a treat and I go right back to my calorie allowance the next day. I usually order a salad or something else off of the Skinnylicious menu for my entree just to help a tiny bit...sure I'm still eating the cheesecake, but I'm not eating a 1000+ calorie burger in addition.
  • hgycta
    edited March 2017
    Options

Dang it I already missed it! </3
    m433tj11b1g0.png

25h1rg0.jpg

The calories are on the menu now! I try to avoid it too...my boyfriend and I love it, so we go once every five/6 months or so. So when we do go, it's a treat and I go right back to my calorie allowance the next day. I usually order a salad or something else off of the Skinnylicious menu for my entree just to help a tiny bit...sure I'm still eating the cheesecake, but I'm not eating a 1000+ calorie burger in addition.

That's awesome they finally have the calories listed, that makes it a lot easier! Luckily I've never actually enjoyed Cheesecake but I make up for it when I go to PF Chang's and Olive Garden and find myself clawing at the chair trying to resist some of their higher calorie appetizers, entrees, and desserts xD Honestly I could eat my dinner calories on Olive Garden's Chicken & Gnocchi unlimited soup alone, then add an entree, breadstick, toasted marshmallow martinis, and dessert, and well... I try not to go there as a result :')
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options

m433tj11b1g0.png

25h1rg0.jpg

That's awesome they finally have the calories listed, that makes it a lot easier! Luckily I've never actually enjoyed Cheesecake but I make up for it when I go to PF Chang's and Olive Garden and find myself clawing at the chair trying to resist some of their higher calorie appetizers, entrees, and desserts xD Honestly I could eat my dinner calories on Olive Garden's Chicken & Gnocchi unlimited soup alone, then add an entree, breadstick, toasted marshmallow martinis, and dessert, and well... I try not to go there as a result :')

The cereal bars were a no-go for me too, but other flavors, like S'mores, worked for me.
  • hgycta
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »

m433tj11b1g0.png

25h1rg0.jpg

The cereal bars were a no-go for me too, but other flavors, like S'mores, worked for me.

It says those flavors are backordered and still won't let me add more than 12 to my shopping cart now... go figure! Dx I was too late :P
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Tried the Caramel Cheetos Sweetos this week. They were okay. I'd rather just get caramel puffcorn if I really need a caramelly treat. But I also bought my ONE bag of Cinnamon Sugar ones, which I much prefer. I don't see them lasting the weekend :)