New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    Soooo I finally tried the blueberry pancake crunch cereal.

First off, the serving size of 32g is A LOT! Cereal is one of those things I have to portion into baggies because I'll just stick my hand in the bag and not weigh/log the handfuls that end up in my mouth and only 28g fit in the snack size baggies I use...and just barely!

Second, I couldn't really taste blueberry altho the blue crunch balls were very pretty. I mostly tasted a maple flavor from the light colored balls. They were sweet and crunchy and yummy.

Bluberry pancakes? Not so sure. Deliciousness in your mouth? Ohhhhhh yeah. :)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    yl81lhqdgzk2.jpg

q5wg6evj9044.jpg

dree7kzr42ew.jpg

6txv1hv5thda.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm not impressed :/

They would be so much better if they had the same bite, mouth feel & flavor intensity as Cheetos. Anyone else had them?

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'd like to take the New Balance RunIQ for a test run. It's been out for a month already.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @hgycta I'm sorry you were so disappointed by the bagels but damn, you are right they are beautiful!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @fitmom4life & @arya8 I'm in Metro Detroit and was SO lucky, I didn't lose my power. I'm so sorry you are going through that. (The comments got a little intense, I know one of you said no power for 4 days.) My parents have been staying with me in my little apartment and it's...fun.
    Halo Top: I've never bought 5 pints of ice cream in my life either but I did it. I got peanut butter cup, sea salt caramel, birthday cake and red velvet. I've tried all but the red velvet before. I ate the red velvet last night and I don't know why I bought it. I just do not like red velvet flavor and keep trying it because it's so popular on this forum. Also, it was weird what happened to one of my peanut butter pints. It was all pulled away from the edges, all the way to the bottom. It wasn't very flat and "packed in" on the top. However, it had a lot of peanut butter chunks (more than I remember) so I was happy.
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    yl81lhqdgzk2.jpg

q5wg6evj9044.jpg

dree7kzr42ew.jpg

6txv1hv5thda.jpg

They would be so much better if they had the same bite, mouth feel & flavor intensity as Cheetos. Anyone else had them?

I haven't had the caramel ones, but I allow myself to buy ONE bag of the Cinnamon Sugar every time they come around. They're addictive, and I could easily eat the whole bag in one go if I'm not careful! The taste reminds me of cinnamon sugar toast- sweet, cinnamony, with an unexpected- and entirely delicious- buttery taste. Now I'm going to have to go out and see if I can find these today :/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Tried a cotton candy bagel and then had half the rainbow bagel tonight from the Bagel Shop!
    Cotton Candy Bagel - Those who have tried these bagels and cautioned me that they weren't anything special and a waste of money... I should have listened to you. Did not taste like cotton candy at all, was hardly even that sweet. As much as I wanted it to taste like cotton candy, not even my own forceful thinking could pick up. Unlike the cragels, these were tougher. These tasted like they were going stale a little, perhaps because they were in my fridge for a few days.
    Rainbow Bagel - Pretty much the same thing as the Cotton Candy Bagel, except it was a little sweeter. A little. I read somewhere they taste like vanilla/cereal, but honestly it was just a slightly sweeter plain bagel. The colors are fun, but for the price you'd think they would have flavored it better.

Overall, The Bagel Shop's bagels were a 2/5 while their cragels were a 3.5-5/5, depending on the flavor. Glad I tried them as they're beautiful, but I'd never pay for them again.
    kuo2g4t42909.jpg

Honestly I'm surprised they even ship them. Bagels get stale fast. They're probably tastier when they are fresh.

They look so pretty though LOL. Did you toast or eat plain? I would guess they would taste boring and hard plain especially a few days old. When I buy store bought bagels or even bakery i always have to toast or they taste stale.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    yl81lhqdgzk2.jpg

q5wg6evj9044.jpg

dree7kzr42ew.jpg

6txv1hv5thda.jpg

I haven't had the caramel ones, but I allow myself to buy ONE bag of the Cinnamon Sugar every time they come around. They're addictive, and I could easily eat the whole bag in one go if I'm not careful! The taste reminds me of cinnamon sugar toast- sweet, cinnamony, with an unexpected- and entirely delicious- buttery taste. Now I'm going to have to go out and see if I can find these today :/

I've had them and really loved the cinnamon sugar. But I agree they are dangerous because they are so light and airy it's easy to eat the whole bag
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    yl81lhqdgzk2.jpg

q5wg6evj9044.jpg

dree7kzr42ew.jpg

6txv1hv5thda.jpg

I either saw these at Wal-Mart or Target.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    yl81lhqdgzk2.jpg

q5wg6evj9044.jpg

dree7kzr42ew.jpg

6txv1hv5thda.jpg

I either saw these at Wal-Mart or Target.

I saw at target today
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ulzp3ilxscvz.jpg

No idea how these will taste. I bought one called Salted Caramel Cupcakes. I plan on making them one morning and taking them into work. (Can't keep this kind of thing in the house!)
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have had the key lime chobani, twice now. It's 200 calories, so it can be hard to fit in my day, but soo worth it. It's just like eating a slice of pie. I'm excited to try the cinnamon bun later this week!

llukqqrp7ssc.png
    5jl0bow7q6xv.png

• shinycrazy
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    patceoh wrote: »
    Where do you all buy Enlightened ice cream? Only places listed in Ohio has crisps only.Booo
    I need ice cream!

Yes! I'm in Cinci. One cannot live on Graeter's alone (without being rounder, LOL).

I wish we had Graeter's! The Cheese Crown ice cream (I think that's the name) sounds awesome.

It's pretty good. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. Generally I'm a chocolate fiend, but the bits of icing and overall cheescake goodness was a winner.
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Obsessed with Halo Top, especially cookie dough, s'mores, salted caramel, and mint chip...

Bought an Eat Me Guilt Free sample pack and was really disappointed. The cornbread was okay, but the brownie and blondie were so bad that I haven't eaten anything in there since.
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Obsessed with Halo Top, especially cookie dough, s'mores, salted caramel, and mint chip...

I'm loving the PB Cup HT. So tasty! I can hardly divide it up into 3 servings that I usually try to get out of a pint.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    @fitmom4life & @arya8 I'm in Metro Detroit and was SO lucky, I didn't lose my power. I'm so sorry you are going through that. (The comments got a little intense, I know one of you said no power for 4 days.) My parents have been staying with me in my little apartment and it's...fun.
    Halo Top: I've never bought 5 pints of ice cream in my life either but I did it. I got peanut butter cup, sea salt caramel, birthday cake and red velvet. I've tried all but the red velvet before. I ate the red velvet last night and I don't know why I bought it. I just do not like red velvet flavor and keep trying it because it's so popular on this forum. Also, it was weird what happened to one of my peanut butter pints. It was all pulled away from the edges, all the way to the bottom. It wasn't very flat and "packed in" on the top. However, it had a lot of peanut butter chunks (more than I remember) so I was happy.

Well we definitely all have different tastes, LOL. I honestly LOVED the red velvet - and I'm not even a red velvet nut. The peanut butter is the best flavor to me, sea salt caramel and red velvet probably next, and the chocolate is excellent too. I am on the fence with the S'mores, though. When I tried it, the first flavor that hit me was coconut! And I don't think there is any coconut in there...I think it's the graham flavor that is just not quite right somehow. I hope you like the Birthday Cake better than I did. :s
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Finally found another pint of Enlightened oatmeal caramel cookie crunch and it was my breakfast this morning... it was relatively filling but I just couldn't help tasting that artificial aftertaste. I'm really not sure I'll even bother trying the new flavors... it's just nowhere as satisfying as Halo Top for the calories because of it (I remember it with all the other flavors I've tried too). Although obviously it's happened with two pints of Halo Top so far too...

Do you guys really not taste it or it just doesn't matter to you? Just curious, lol. I do have that issue with light and fit yogurts too.