New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    NUGO dark chocolate chip. Not new but first time trying. Very creamy nice dark chocolate taste and good size for 200 calories. I would definitely buy again. I am a fan of "dark chocolate" taste and this had a wonderful dark chocolate taste to it (but not bitter, just perfect balance) and the chocolate layer was nice and thick.

I had tried the pretzel ones years ago and didn't think they were that good so my expectations were pretty low. Maybe they have changed their recipe since then or maybe I was just really hungry :pvowrizcqjsqn.jpg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads-up about the Enlightened coupon for Giant. I haven't tried any of their flavors before so which one is your favorite??? I think my local store has the pb choc chip, mint, sea salt caramel, and triple chocolate available right now

@bellarosa31200 of the ones you listed, I would recommend Triple Chocolate. I like Sea Salt Caramel, too, but others on the thread would not agree with me regarding that particular flavor (preferring Halo Top's Caramel).
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads-up about the Enlightened coupon for Giant. I haven't tried any of their flavors before so which one is your favorite??? I think my local store has the pb choc chip, mint, sea salt caramel, and triple chocolate available right now

The triple chocolate first, then the mint if you enjoy mint ice cream! If the next time you go you see the new flavors then be sure to pick up birthday cake and Cold Brew Coffee!!!!

Also, I was looking at PF Chang's menu last night since I was at a local Asian restaurant and wanted to get an estimate on nutritional information and saw they have a lot of really good looking new stuff, one of them being poke bowls!!! If anyone goes they need to let me know how it is!!!!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    otj154q2e5k8.png
    just caved and ordered these since I have not been able to find them ANYWHERE near me... they also ran out of them at the Arnold so I wasn't able to grab a free one
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

The triple chocolate first, then the mint if you enjoy mint ice cream! If the next time you go you see the new flavors then be sure to pick up birthday cake and Cold Brew Coffee!!!!

Also, I was looking at PF Chang's menu last night since I was at a local Asian restaurant and wanted to get an estimate on nutritional information and saw they have a lot of really good looking new stuff, one of them being poke bowls!!! If anyone goes they need to let me know how it is!!!!

How is enlighteneds bday cake compared to halo tops bday cake? Cuz I love love halo tops. I just tried enlightened oatmeal caramel cookie thought it was pretty good with all the cookie chunks

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    I just got the Kroger flyer and at least at our Kroger (Detroit area) they have Halo Top on sale for 3.49 if you buy 5. You can mix and match with Ben and Jerry's or Talenti gelato.

So jealous!

Today I went to a Giant I normally don't go to and they were almost wiped out of all of the Enlightened ice cream, but I guess 3 for 10 it will sell fast. I bought Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and finally found the Noosa Mexican Chocolate!
  • hgycta
    Options

How is enlighteneds bday cake compared to halo tops bday cake? Cuz I love love halo tops. I just tried enlightened oatmeal caramel cookie thought it was pretty good with all the cookie chunks

Halo Top's is delicious and tastes more like cake to me, very balanced vanilla flavors but the pints are generally hit or miss for me. I either love it and it's very creamy or I'm very unimpressed with it and find it bland. Enlightened (I only had one so I can't speak for how consistent it is) is MUCH sweeter! It also has sprinkles but rather than tasting like cake, it tastes like the vanilla buttercream frosting. I choose Enlightened's version over Halo Top's in a heart beat. The Oatmeal Caramel Cookie is also one of my favorites by them!
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    Kirkland protein bars. They recently came to Canada and they happen to be identical to my two favourtie Quest flavours. Cookie dough and Double Chocolate Chunk. best part? 1$/bar
  • hgycta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Darn it they promised the nutritional info would be in the box but it wasn't xD I don't have the calories tonight anyways but I can't wait to dig in!
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg
  • bellaa_x0
    Options
    Darn it they promised the nutritional info would be in the box but it wasn't xD I don't have the calories tonight anyways but I can't wait to dig in!
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

lol i don't think they have nutrition info on those...
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just got the Kroger flyer and at least at our Kroger (Detroit area) they have Halo Top on sale for 3.49 if you buy 5. You can mix and match with Ben and Jerry's or Talenti gelato.

Hmmm...I may have to stop at Kroger next time I cross the border. You all get some fun stuff over there. I love the garlic herb yogurt based cheese I get at Meijers when I stop there.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

Huh I don't know how I feel about those, lol!!!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Staceygram wrote: »

Hmmm...I may have to stop at Kroger next time I cross the border. You all get some fun stuff over there. I love the garlic herb yogurt based cheese I get at Meijers when I stop there.

I shop at meijer all the time. What is this cheese??? Btw they sell halo top now too so when you're there look for it
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

Omg what the heck I want this!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

Omg what the heck I want this!

omg cant wait for reviews!!!!
  • Staceygram
    Options

I shop at meijer all the time. What is this cheese??? Btw they sell halo top now too so when you're there look for it

It's in the deli area or specialty cheese area rather than in the dairy aisle. I can't remember the name offhand, but it's amazing. In the summer months I'm often in the US for the weekend and it's always on my shopping list.
  • Staceygram
    Options
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

What exactly is that?
  • bellaa_x0
    Options
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

What exactly is that?

rainbow bagels... it's trend that started in NY recently