New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    81w2eWbt6OL._SY450_.jpg
    Wow I had some catching up to do on this forum. Vacation all week! My BF is the type to get so into a project or event we're doing that he forgets to plan a meal and I traveled his way so I didn't really bring much but we did eat a few of those Belvita Protein bars! I just cannot forget a meal that easily. (Stomach won't let me either!) Not super new but wow they are a unique bar. I love the crispiness! So good with milk. I had a couple banana chocolate chip and a chocolate oats and honey. Anyone else like these? Particularly interested in what you all think of the texture. Also @hgycta I gotta get one of those lobster rolls. Your review sold me on trying it!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    81w2eWbt6OL._SY450_.jpg
    Wow I had some catching up to do on this forum. Vacation all week! My BF is the type to get so into a project or event we're doing that he forgets to plan a meal and I traveled his way so I didn't really bring much but we did eat a few of those Belvita Protein bars! I just cannot forget a meal that easily. (Stomach won't let me either!) Not super new but wow they are a unique bar. I love the crispiness! So good with milk. I had a couple banana chocolate chip and a chocolate oats and honey. Anyone else like these? Particularly interested in what you all think of the texture. Also @hgycta I gotta get one of those lobster rolls. Your review sold me on trying it!

I didn't like those at all :(
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    81w2eWbt6OL._SY450_.jpg

I’ve tried several flavors and like the Mixed Berry the most. I don’t think it’s part of the Protein variety, though.

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    You’re kidding.... -.-
    92zszl4hhtdo.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    You’re kidding.... -.-
    92zszl4hhtdo.jpeg

I think changing the name is just a dumb move. It's IHOP and everyone knows it as that why change to IHOB. Sounds kind of silly "IHOB". Probably just because so used to IHOP lol.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    So they are really changing their name to ihob?! I thought that was just to introduce the burgers. oy vey!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Look what came today! Thanks @skelterhelter for the email address. She sent them right out! Looks like it's a different size for the samples. Too bad they don't sell this size. Seems perfect!

13im8fzkzl48.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    I thought it was just a publicity move too.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    Look what came today! Thanks @skelterhelter for the email address. She sent them right out! Looks like it's a different size for the samples. Too bad they don't sell this size. Seems perfect!

13im8fzkzl48.jpg

No they do sell these thats what I been saying all along how I LOVE the 2oz size and never buy the 4oz. :) They taste a lot better too and less doughy! I just wish all the flavors were available in the small size not just a few of them. (And only at vitamin shoppe and other select stores)

The apple pie was amazing, my new favorite flavor! They must have tweaked it further because the snickerdoodle tasted normal again this time. Wasn't as disgusting as the last batch.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    9nug2sbc5reg.png
    It is not always easy to find dairy free ie cream that youo actually WANT to eat, but this is divine! My local Hy-Vee always carries a variety of flavors. Side note...cashewgurt is also amazing!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    These are just so good. I wish I could find the other flavors. Tastes exactly like a jolly rancher. s1p6ynuavsyw.jpeg

My favorite is the watermelon!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Honestly I really enjoy eating The Dough Bar doughnuts frozen by themselves without icing... I just found out if you mix the toppings into Enlightened instead it brings it to another level entirely!!! This is the Oreo cheesecake Dough Bar Topping with Enlightened’s chocolate pint.... DIVINE.f3zeypn9gucy.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Grabbed the pb fudge hoping it taste good ktckk55zbjka.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreen, thanks so much for all the free coupons and deals. I would never know about this stuff if it weren't for you! How did you ask for the free cakes from Farm Oven? Through FB?

Sorry forgot to answer you! Yes I messaged them on facebook :smile:

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    9nug2sbc5reg.png
    It is not always easy to find dairy free ie cream that youo actually WANT to eat, but this is divine! My local Hy-Vee always carries a variety of flavors. Side note...cashewgurt is also amazing!

Those are amazing! I love that brand's stuff! And you're quite welcome, Melissa! I'm jealous I didn't get those flavors, lol (just got Double Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, and Snickerdoodle).
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Fyi the pb fudge is really good it taste like ice cream with no weird after taste. Light pb flavor with fudge swirls Also i love that its 2 pints in 1 (quart ) of ice cream so i get 8 servings . I wanna try the mint ice cream with chcoolate cookie pieces! And cinnamon flavores with icing swirl
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member

Fyi the pb fudge is really good it taste like ice cream with no weird after taste. Light pb flavor with fudge swirls Also i love that its 2 pints in 1 (quart ) of ice cream so i get 8 servings . I wanna try the mint ice cream with chcoolate cookie pieces! And cinnamon flavores with icing swirl

We bought the mint flavor and it's sooo good! 10/10 recommend. The mint is really nice and refreshing, and it doesn't taste artificial at all to me. I didn't mind the texture, but my boyfriend (who is SUPER particular about texture) felt that there's a relatively short eating window before it gets super soft. Which is true, but I feel like a lot of the protein ice creams are like that, haha. (In his defense though, he's tried quite a few of my low-cal ice creams and not enjoyed many, but this one he really liked!)