MEN and WOMEN: Lose 10lbs in August 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• jlbiles
    jlbiles Posts: 283
    Options
    We are getting close to 500 post. When that happens a part 2 of this group will be created and you will not be able to post to this part of the thread. The link should be at the bottom of the page.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Hey challenge partners!!! Time to do a daily post to the thread! How is everyone feeling this week so far? I'm having a very hard time resisting the urge to stop for beers tonight. I could have one, and that's nbd, but I don't *need* to stop, and I can use the calories elsewhere (obviously) ... but I'm really trying to keep the booze to a minimum this week (last week I did not).

Anyone else struggling with anything this week?
  • jlbiles
    Options
    Snaking has been a big issue for me this week. My partner has had the late night munches and always wants me to eat some too. I can just see them going to my waist.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Oh man Jackie - the 'partner snacking' is tough!! My boyfriend has cookies almost every night after dinner (he has a really physical job, and can 'afford' them) .. and I resist almost every night. Sometimes I gotta have one though!
  • JenRedesigned
    JenRedesigned Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    SW – 313 lbs (Monday August 1)
    Week 1 – 311 lbs (Monday August 8)
    Week 2 - xxx lbs (Monday August 15)
    Week 3 - xxx lbs (Monday August 22)
    Week 4 - xxx lbs (Monday August 29)
    Total lost - xx lbs (Thursday September 1)
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    WELL WHAT A RUBBISH DAY! feel like eating chocolate & crisps. basically went to go play tennis today, which I usually enjoy but highly stressed, heart rate monitor doesnt work anymore so thats in the bin & I literally couldnt play tennis so ended up throwing the racket and now its broken! very stressed out. today is not a good day!
  • 21Cyndi21
    21Cyndi21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SW -149 lbs (Monday August 1)
    Week 1 - 148.8 lbs (Monday August 8)
    Week 2 - xxx lbs (Monday August 15)
    Total lost - xx lbs
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Anyone else struggling with anything this week?

Struggling with my thesis - the knock on effect is I am eating junk and drinking coke. Went way over on calories today because of this. Have to get back on track tomorrow or I will undo all my previous hard work. Not looking forward to standing on the scales again.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    I ended up having a really good day yesterday. I let the snacking and craving get to me today and I'm over on calories, have ate nothing but garbage, and haven't had dinner yet. Sooooo.... I will be working out tonight like a madwoman.
  • jlbiles
    Options
    I am doing good today and yesterday. But it is that dread time of the month. UGH! So you know I will have water gain more than likely Monday.
  • butterfly1445
    butterfly1445 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    SW - 128.6 lbs (Monday August 1)
    Week 1 – 127.6lbs (Monday August 8)
    Week 2 - 126 lbs (Monday August 15)

Week 2 with another 1.6lb loss! Yay!
  • m25b
    m25b Posts: 8
    Options
    sw: week 1 aug 1 207
    cw: week 2 aug 8 205
  • Prestonsmumma
    Prestonsmumma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    sorry forgot to check in with me weight, or should i say kids jst doing me head in cos of the holidays and not been on here that much at all, hence the poxy weight gain too, not happy one lil bit!!! :0(
  • Prestonsmumma
    Prestonsmumma Posts: 117 Member
    Options

Its not the 15th yet, wait u mite find you've lost more!! :0)
  • susi_q_xx
    susi_q_xx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    so far i'm 2lb up on last week, but it's hardly surprising - have been working til 10, living on takeaway & not had time to go to the gym! hoping to gt at least one off before monday though, back to normal now!
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm on holiday as of tomorrow so i've posted my weight today rather than Monday. I'm only away for a week but we'll see how much damage a week of yummy cocktails can do.... Good luck for monday everyone!

Week 1 - 218 lbs (Monday August 8)
    Week 2 - 217 lbs (Friday August 12) - early weigh-in
  • majikwon1961
    Options
    Bad week. Had to many sweets around me. But I'm going to work harding this coming week.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    I have a birthday party to go to at an amazing mexican restaurant tonight. Boyfriend and I already plan on splitting a meal, but I don't think I've set my week up to feel good about loads of margaritas, beers, and mexican. Plus side is that I do have time to work out before we go, so it won't be too hard of a hit for today's numbers.
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I have had a few terrible days. Mcdonalds, pizza, gas station food. Yuck! None of it even makes me happy! And Strep has been going around the house so working out has been the last thing on my mind. I feel like a failure but I really dont want to let the team down! Or myself down!
  • butterfly1445
    butterfly1445 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Its not the 15th yet, wait u mite find you've lost more!! :0)

My weigh in day is Thursday, that's what I started with so I didn't want to change it even though this month is supposed to be check in on Mondays. :)