New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    edited May 2018
    For those who love Girls Scout Thin Mint cookies, I had heard that they are made by Keebler, so without further ado......Keebler Grasshopper Mint & Fudge Cookies!!! Taste exactly the same, YUM
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Noticed these in Shoprite. Didn’t have a whole lot of money with me so I stuck to my shopping list but if anyone here tries any let me know how they are!
    sath1qaccdby.jpeg
    iks7vbuw8405.jpeg
    ujnz8wde11r6.jpeg
    27hwbssxdvlh.jpeg

A few people tried the kashi ones. I think I posted pics, they were good but not that good for being so small lol.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Noticed these in Shoprite. Didn’t have a whole lot of money with me so I stuck to my shopping list but if anyone here tries any let me know how they are!
    sath1qaccdby.jpeg
    iks7vbuw8405.jpeg
    ujnz8wde11r6.jpeg
    27hwbssxdvlh.jpeg

Doh, looked for the cheesecake factory bread but didn't think to look in the frozen section!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    My eye's on that cake...and the bread. God, I love bread. And cake. :)
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I want to try those fiber one brownies and the Tates bake shop cookies- Yum
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    My mom and my aunt are addicted to tates bake shop cookies.
  • gffs
    gffs Posts: 11 Member
    Publix started selling these wonderful oatmeal cookies called Alyssa's Healthy Oatmeal Bites. 2 cookies are 90 calories. It's like a yummy oatmeal in portable form. https://alyssascookies.com/
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    2bassets wrote: »
    For those who love Girls Scout Thin Mint cookies, I had heard that they are made by Keebler, so without further ado......Keebler Grasshopper Mint & Fudge Cookies!!! Taste exactly the same, YUM

Those things are sinful. So good!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    debtay123 wrote: »
    I want to try those fiber one brownies and the Tates bake shop cookies- Yum

I thought that the fiber one supreme brownies tasted so fake but others on here have given them rave reviews
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    sath1qaccdby.jpeg
    iks7vbuw8405.jpeg
    ujnz8wde11r6.jpeg
    27hwbssxdvlh.jpeg

Doh, looked for the cheesecake factory bread but didn't think to look in the frozen section!

I wouldn’t have thought to check the frozen section, either! It was by all the gluten free/low sugar cakes and desserts in the bakery which seemed odd... not even with frozen appetizers, just frozen pastries which is in the same section as the store’s produce and sushi. Why they wouldn’t place it with their regular frozen foods or bread is beyond me!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    I found these at Walmart, never seen before. Really great birthday cake flavor and I highly recommend. Going to stock up if they still have them tomorrow morning B)

3gncp6s7np5d.jpg

OMG birthday cake!! I never saw these before, I'll have to get. They look like they would taste like funfetti cupcakes (my childhood favorite).
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Free lenny and larry cookie sample pack. I got email from them so thought I'd share.

https://www.lennylarry.com/free-sample-pack/?utm_source=EMAIL msrowb82j8q9.png

Thanks!
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Free lenny and larry cookie sample pack. I got email from them so thought I'd share.

Thanks!

woah this is awesome! Thanks!
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    I tried the blueberry Clio bar :s the texture is awful. I suppose it's probably like cheesecake but I don't like cheesecake and actively avoid it. And the taste is just stuck in my mouth. I don't think I'll like the 4 other flavors I have just because of the texture.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member

Ooo, thanks! I filled out the form for their offer. Can't wait for my free cookies! :)
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    I tried the blueberry Clio bar :s the texture is awful. I suppose it's probably like cheesecake but I don't like cheesecake and actively avoid it. And the taste is just stuck in my mouth. I don't think I'll like the 4 other flavors I have just because of the texture.

If you don't like cheesecake then why'd you buy them? Haha :D

Because I like greek yogurt and chocolate? I was expecting it to be like an ice cream bar, but it's not moist enough, it's very dry.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »

If you don't like cheesecake then why'd you buy them? Haha :D

Because I like greek yogurt and chocolate? I was expecting it to be like an ice cream bar, but it's not moist enough, it's very dry.

She got a point though, lol.