Short People Before and After Pics Please

Options

Replies

• xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I hope I'll be as big of an inspiration to someone as you ladies are. :)
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Wow!... All of you look fantastic!... Thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • DoncasterPhotography
    DoncasterPhotography Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    5'1"
    SW: probably around 175/180's
    CW: 107lbs
    (lost most of it without MFP, only because i didnt find it until after i was down to like 119lbs)

Lookatme.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293594-i-surpassed-my-goal-today-w-a-bunch-of-pics

W O W blown away.

This thread should be used as a global awareness campaign. The achievements you ladies have made are absolutely amazing.
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational, everyone!!
  • PositiveMummy
    Options
    52xthj.jpg

I'm 4ft 11 inches. Had 2 babies and got up to 179.6 lbs. The after pic is at 151 lbs :) (I'm now at 147.8 lbs)

Hope this works!

xx
  • kiap38
    kiap38 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/KiaP/Weight Loss/b4aft4.jpg

Sept 2010 218lbs --- May 2011 167lbs

Ht: 5'3
    SW: 221
    CW: 154.8
    GW: 135-140

I don't see a huge difference, but self perception can be screwy ::shrugs::
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    I started at 5'3" and I'm at 5'4" now after losing 90. I think the stress of all the weight on our spines actually does shrink us!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/KiaP/Weight Loss/b4aft4.jpg

Sept 2010 218lbs --- May 2011 167lbs

Ht: 5'3
    SW: 221
    CW: 154.8
    GW: 135-140

I don't see a huge difference, but self perception can be screwy ::shrugs::
    You look amazing! Total change! And I completely understand where you're coming from. I've been at my place of business for 4 years and have always been big there. There's this woman about my height who's always been super thin, wearing cute clothes. She just had a baby and came back from maternity leave a LITTLE thicker. She asked how much I weighed now because she hadn't seen me in so long. I told her...her words back to me, "awesome! You weigh less than I do!" MADE MY FRICKIN' DAY but in my mind, I am still fatter than she is. lol I can't get past what I was to appreciate what I've accomplished so far and how "thin" I really am.
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys, for all of the beautiful compliments :) This thread is awesome, all of us shorties have done so well!!! Keep up the fantastic dedication!!!
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    These pictures and results are such a motivation...I'll have them in mind when my alarm goes off to get to the gym at 4:45 AM tomorrow :)
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Bump... I need these for motivation! You all look fantastic!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and just finished 30 day shred. I've been at it nearly a year and i'm very close to my goal. You are welcome to look through my pictures! I did my body fat % and i'm going to go for lower end of that, which is high to middle BMI for my height. So obviously I might not stay that 128lbs, because it's a little low for me! I'd just like to touch it before maintence!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    1May2008.jpg
    May 2008

2May2009.jpg
    May 2009

3May2011.jpg
    May 2011

I am 5'3", too!

OMG Amazing!!!
  • Loseforb
    Loseforb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nanberube
    nanberube Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    bumping
    This is a great thread. I will have to find before pictures and take a during picture. Hopefully will have an after picture sometime next summer. Loved all the pictures and posts.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well, i did 30DS, loads of oother "home" dovds, as i dont have the time and money for the gym, ate 1200 cal deficit, walked to work and back everyday, which is 5 miles a day in total, come rain or shine. the last 2 weeks i gave up bread, pasta, potatoes and rice too, a was extremely motivated and determined. I stragely have really enjoyed the whole process, even giving up my favourite foods and cutting back a lot on alcohol! good luck x

This is *amazing*! This is really inspirational. I'm glad I dragged myself to do my 30DS tonight... I nearly wasn't going to do it... then I see what you've been doing and I understand why my abs are NOT going to look like yours. ;) AMAZING!

Im glad you made it here too, but why arent your abs going to look like mine?
    [/quote]

Ha... I am not strong enough, tough enough, good enough at time management, or motivated enough to do the incredible exercise you've done. And the alcohol... yeah... but the time management and motivation (plus the sheer fact of doing 80 hour weeks of work/school from Sept. through June) mean I'll have a tough time managing the 30DS!
    [/quote]

These are all things you will learn to manage along the way, as they say "rome wasnt built in a day" it may take you longer, but i promise you, you will get there. You dont have to do it every day, besides how hard is it to drop and do twenty sits ups, whilst you wait for your bath to run, or whenyou get out of bed. You dont have to do this quickly, just be commited, thats the key. Good luck you CAN do it xx
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    5' 1.5"
    Starting Weight: 225
    Current Weight: 132.6
    Goal Weight: 125

My signature has a picture :) and almost all this info LOL I'm a bit more toned now.
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    5' 1.5"
    Starting Weight: 225
    Current Weight: 132.6
    Goal Weight: 125

My signature has a picture :) and almost all this info LOL I'm a bit more toned now.

WOW!!! you look fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!