New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    @skelterhelter that's on my list.... bought it this week. This is the current status of my freezer not including all the ones I've already eaten! The half ones in front are bananas foster, movie night and mint chip. Lol

jyywx5bopfk0.jpg

Oh my, you lucky girl! I need to stock up while those buy one get one coupons are still valid! How's the Toasted Almond? It's one I'm curious about but afraid to try for some reason lol.

• missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Wow, $12 for a pint?! Yikes. You made me wanna buy it too ;) I just tried Enlightened's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for the first time. I love it! Easily a top five. It's so simple yet addicting. I love all the crunchy chips throughout, although I wish there were more cookie dough pieces!

So pricey, but also worth it! The Whole Foods near me sells Jeni's pints for $8.99 or $7.50 when on sale, but they don't have as many interesting flavors (except Churro, which I posted about a couple of pages back). The $12 pints required a special trip on my part...but even their regular pints at Whole Foods are a once in awhile luxury kinda thing!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    @skelterhelter that's on my list.... bought it this week. This is the current status of my freezer not including all the ones I've already eaten! The half ones in front are bananas foster, movie night and mint chip. Lol

jyywx5bopfk0.jpg

Oh my, you lucky girl! I need to stock up while those buy one get one coupons are still valid! How's the Toasted Almond? It's one I'm curious about but afraid to try for some reason lol.

You HAVE to try toasted almond! For a 240 calorie pint, it’s very delicious. Maybe I’m weird, but it reminds me of amaretto a little. Not really any mix-ins to make it as interesting as some of their other pints, but it’s my 240 pint of choice by them.
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    Good! Maybe if enough people request it, they will carry all the flavors all the time! There are so many I wanna try, but my local stores don't carry a full range! Still eyeing Smores and Glazed Donut.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    I found these at Walmart, never seen before. Really great birthday cake flavor and I highly recommend. Going to stock up if they still have them tomorrow morning B)

3gncp6s7np5d.jpg

OMG birthday cake!! I never saw these before, I'll have to get. They look like they would taste like funfetti cupcakes (my childhood favorite).

Here’s a review of them if you want to see it:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2018/03/16/review-fiber-one-limited-edition-birthday-cake-baked-bar/amp/

• hgycta
    Options
    Good! Maybe if enough people request it, they will carry all the flavors all the time! There are so many I wanna try, but my local stores don't carry a full range! Still eyeing Smores and Glazed Donut.

Those are the two I also can’t find anywhere - even Wegmans! You’d think they’d make ALL their flavors available, I’m getting so irritated about not finding these!!! >.<
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

Those are the two I also can’t find anywhere - even Wegmans! You’d think they’d make ALL their flavors available, I’m getting so irritated about not finding these!!! >.<

It is getting annoying! I told enlightened so on Facebook. Lol... I'm going to wegmans to talk to the store manager either today or tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens. They might tell you the same thing, they can order it since it's available in their warehouse but you have to buy eight of each flavor. Lol...if you girls lived closer we could split them.
  • tklivory
    tklivory Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    I said it once and I’ll say it again, EVERYTHING I try by this company is DELICIOUS! The lemon chicken enchiladas and the lemon chicken pasta were my two favorites but this one is very very close, too. Anyone here who loves mac & cheese needs to try this, it’s super creamy and flavorful! Be warned - it is spicy! I’ve only seen them at Target but supposedly Shoprite is supposed to sell them, too
    3q3b3a6r65xw.jpeg

This looks excellent! My closest Target doesn't carry much food but im gonna check it out for this brand-thanks!

@hgycta Oh, wow, thanks for the tip, I've never heard of this company, but I really need to check them out since I am a sad sack who likes to eat frozen entrees. :p

@whitpauly I went to the food maker's website, and it looks like the stock varies quite a lot between stores, even in the same chain. Only one Target near me has the mac & cheese, for instance, but all the stores had some breakfast burritos. Might be worth checking out.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Ok so, I talked to the manager at my wegmans today. He said it would be crazy for me to have to buy all the ones that came in a box! He said he will get on it and that coming from a manager it should happen, if the code is there it should be easy to add. Yay! While in the ice cream section I was talking to another woman buying some. She was buying halo top and I talked he into enlightened instead, that's the third time I've done that. Lol. She told me where they had the glazed donut and that it was really good, so I took a ride to the place and added these to my collection today.

rjiyz6cm3czqt.jpg

Wegmans is awesome! Mine has every single flavor of halo top AND enlightened. Also if you didn't know, ibotta has 1.00 and 1.50 cash back on any enlightened products at wegmans :smile: I really liked the strawberry cheesecake.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Ok so, I talked to the manager at my wegmans today. He said it would be crazy for me to have to buy all the ones that came in a box! He said he will get on it and that coming from a manager it should happen, if the code is there it should be easy to add. Yay! While in the ice cream section I was talking to another woman buying some. She was buying halo top and I talked he into enlightened instead, that's the third time I've done that. Lol. She told me where they had the glazed donut and that it was really good, so I took a ride to the place and added these to my collection today.

rjiyz6cm3czqt.jpg

Wegmans is awesome! Mine has every single flavor of halo top AND enlightened. Also if you didn't know, ibotta has 1.00 and 1.50 cash back on any enlightened products at wegmans :smile: I really liked the strawberry cheesecake.

I have gotten a bunch of money back on ibottta with enlightened. Lol... where do you live that your wegmans has them all? I'm so jealous! That would be so much easier. Glad to hear the strawberry cheesecake is good. It's going to take me a month to eat all the flavors I have right now. I've been collecting them at all different stores. Lol
  • hgycta
    Options
    Welp after being addicted to the cotton candy bang drinks for several weeks now, vitamin shoppe sold out xD I was forced to try another flavor: sour heads.
    If anyone here likes soda this is 1000x better in my opinion. Zero calories but still plenty sweet without weird aftertastes. I can’t stop buying them!
    t1h3lictdpp2.jpeg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I love Sour Heads flavor. The Georgia Peach Tea is good, too!
  • hgycta
    Options
    JunkBanter reviewed the Reese’s Outrageous! Stuffed with Pieces bar.... HOW IN THE WORLD DID THEY GET A 9 OUT OF 10? THEY'RE AN EASY 10 OUT OF 10.
    http://junkbanter.com/2018/05/16/review-reeses-outrageous-stuffed-with-pieces/
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

It is getting annoying! I told enlightened so on Facebook. Lol... I'm going to wegmans to talk to the store manager either today or tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens. They might tell you the same thing, they can order it since it's available in their warehouse but you have to buy eight of each flavor. Lol...if you girls lived closer we could split them.

Could you talk to a higher manager than the store manager? I don't see why you would have to buy all eight when it's supposed to be stocked at that particular store.

*edited*

Glad to see the store manager was reasonable & didn't make you buy all eight!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Edy's better up their game with either new interesting flavors be that in their regular or low calorie lineup, because I am finding not many local stores to me are carrying them anymore. I think the only store recently I have found any flavors has been Target.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

rjiyz6cm3czqt.jpg

I have gotten a bunch of money back on ibottta with enlightened. Lol... where do you live that your wegmans has them all? I'm so jealous! That would be so much easier. Glad to hear the strawberry cheesecake is good. It's going to take me a month to eat all the flavors I have right now. I've been collecting them at all different stores. Lol

Just tried the Banana Fosters tonight & this is going to be another repeat purchase!

The only newer flavor Weis doesn't have that I would like to try is Glazed Donut.

Out of the older flavors I still want to try would be Butter Pecan & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    I feel like Enlightened is like Pokemon -- gotta catch 'em all! :smiley: I just added Cold Brew Coffee and Peanut Butter Chip to my collection. My freezer is SO packed lmao. Nice job on getting the manager to order for you, Melissa! You have to let me know what you think of Glazed Donut :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited May 2018
    Options
    JunkBanter reviewed the Reese’s Outrageous! Stuffed with Pieces bar.... HOW IN THE WORLD DID THEY GET A 9 OUT OF 10? THEY'RE AN EASY 10 OUT OF 10.
    http://junkbanter.com/2018/05/16/review-reeses-outrageous-stuffed-with-pieces/

Dang this bar is amazing! Just tried one for my last snack & OMG! So good! The mixture of the caramel, peanut butter, & Reese's Pieces blew away the Reese's Pieces cups by a long shot! Can't wait till Walmart starts to carry this since I don't go to Speedway often.

Hershey's is really stepping up their game with this bar & the Hershey Gold Peanut & Pretzels.