Options
    dra760 wrote: »
    yes box breathing helps!!

Wrong Verb.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Jojoo6mfp wrote: »
    Mines playing up again today.. monthly hormones that’s why I had an anxiety attack earlier :#
    On a positive note my heart rate is over 150 while resting, I should have a good loss on the scales by the end of this week lol :p

Whoa... 150 ?

I try to keep my resting HR somewhere in the 50s.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Mine beats 40's-50's bpm. I'm half corpse, half cat.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    ChloRob_ wrote: »
    What doesn’t make me anxious?

this has to be a trick question....
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I'm *t*his close to cancelling a trip I have planned (leaving tomorrow) because my anxiety is in my head presenting, detailing, justifying and defending against rational thought every worst case scenario possible.
  • Olgutza111
    Olgutza111 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    At times I get anxiety on my way to the gym. It's a feeling like I don't belong there. I don't know where it comes from but I have to force myself to work through it.

Me too...and usually I start crying and if I start crying, there is no way I go to the gym that day (( still didn’t learn how to force myself to get over it

• SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Similar to Banner always being angry, I'm always anxious. But unless you hook me up for an EKG, you really can't tell. Upside is, a lie detector would probably be useless - I'd go erratic from the first baseline question.

My list includes talking on the phone, crowds, work, thinking about work, trying to not think about work, introducing myself (which is why I can't remember the other person's name, because I am focused on composure), starting a conversation / networking, eye contact on the street, etc, etc. It's very high-functioning, meaning I can do all of these and more and leverage adrenaline, but when I finally arrive to be alone somewhere I realize how completely worn out I am for it.
  • kelley4avon
    kelley4avon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    The list of things that do not make me anxious is smaller:

butterflies

Oh, me too!!!