True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty bummed about a thing

But it’s nice to be in a mindset where I know I am bummed and it will be ok

It will be ok and even if it's not ok quickly, that's ok, it will be eventually.

At least that's what I tell myself
  • No_Name14
    Options
    I just held eye contact with a dog whilst eating a banana and now I feel funny inside. The fly next to me is rubbing his hands together like he's plotting my murder. It's ok though because he's only got about a month life span and what is life anyway?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    CatsIvuE wrote: »
    Cats eye view

I got it like 2 weeks ago. Duh

I still don't get it. What is an Lvue?
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I either care too much or none at all
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I just assume everyone and everything is either out to kill me or screw me over including my pets and those vile spiders in the world.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The Backstreet Boys released a new single and I kinda love it

Oh, I need to hear this, lol, no judgement!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    A lot of you people make me smile, or relate, feel comfortable, akin
  • No_Name14
    Options
    No_Name14 wrote: »
    I just held eye contact with a dog whilst eating a banana and now I feel funny inside. The fly next to me is rubbing his hands together like he's plotting my murder. It's ok though because he's only got about a month life span and what is life anyway?

I honestly cant decide how I feel about this

Shushh, don't feel, just be.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    rowlandsw wrote: »
    I just assume everyone and everything is either out to kill me or screw me over including my pets and those vile spiders in the world.

True...when my cats sit in my shower...plotting my demise.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    rowlandsw wrote: »

True...when my cats sit in my shower...plotting my demise.

Or when you get up they dart right in front of you. Excuse me! I've stumbled over many a cat. Then they look at you like "wut?" ..
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I talk about cats a lot. Here and in my everyday life. I'm aware it probably bores people or annoys them but my cats bring a lot of love, joy and excitement to my life. Usually right when I need it too. Days of upset, frustration or tears, when they climb all over me and rub their faces into mine, it's a reminder that 'just a cat' can really lift my spirits.

Plus, I have to listen to people talk about their kids which is generally boring to me, but I still listen because it's important to them.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC: I talk about cats a lot. Here and in my everyday life. I'm aware it probably bores people or annoys them but my cats bring a lot of love, joy and excitement to my life. Usually right when I need it too. Days of upset, frustration or tears, when they climb all over me and rub their faces into mine, it's a reminder that 'just a cat' can really lift my spirits.

Plus, I have to listen to people talk about their kids which is generally boring to me, but I still listen because it's important to them.

I love your cat posts and would likely enjoy your stories in regular life, too. Mine are both pretty much lazy blobs who don’t care to acknowledge that I exist unless they want to be fed, but they still somehow bring me that joy.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew what my happiness was.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    I wish I knew what my happiness was.

This probably doesn't apply to you, but sometimes I think that people put too much emphasis on what they think happiness looks and feels like.

You get ideas from romantacized books and tv shows and those experiences are often blown out of proportion for the sake of the storyline, so when that's what you're comparing your life to it's very easy to feel disenchanted about your life.

I agree with this entirely. From the story books we read as children all the way up to the commercials on television, we are spoon fed what we are supposed to find happiness in.

Fudgsicles, you caught me before I edited it :p

But that's exactly it. It's so easy to feel let down by things and feel either sorry for yourself or feel guilty about not achieving something more even when what you have in life is something that a lot of people would envy.

+1 on this idea. Yall seem so wise!