Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

3 shops - three pairs of shoes (one at half price), 5 tops (three I can wear right now) dinner spoons (I use so many I always buy more....) and 4 skeins of yarn. I aimed for $200 because I figured the shoes I was looking at online (they didnt have those brands today) would push me to that amount - went over by 20 and got more than I planned. Dont usually have such success, so I am grateful.

Short haircut highlights the gray at the bottom of my hairdo- dont think that was planned but at least my hair is two-toned!!
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,862 Member
    Options

Sara - you had a great shopping day, didn't you? It's like Christmas in May!!! Glad you found so many tops and shoes. Good for you.

I have been toying with the idea of taking a bus to the shopping mall that is about 20 minutes (by car) from my house. If it isn't raining a lot tomorrow, I just may go. I need to get off the property tomorrow for sure. I'm going a bit batty here by myself.

I did get in the pool earlier; it was warm enough, but I had to get out to hit the bathroom and never got back in. *kitten*

Waving to Dawn and Kathryn and Tess and Saltine and Missy and Tracy and anyone else who pops by later~~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

I know people who are watching the royal wedding and are up at this unusual hour - my dog keeps me to schedule. So back under the covers for both of us. Best night's sleep in awhile, so I am grateful.

Normal errands plus picking up bp meds. Will make enchiladas today and then more cooking tomorrow.

Wave to all who follow - bbl.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Good morning Sara -

I don't have any cable television, so definitely no royal wedding for me this morning. I am suspecting that Miss Tillie doesn't care about the Brits much. LOL.

Well I stepped outside to hear the pool heater going: it's up to almost 80 degrees, which is good because we've had a spell of cooler rainy weather, so the water wasn't going to heat up on its own.

I have been sourcing way too many of my meals from the Schwan's stash in the freezer, and now my body is hoarding water, so I must get serious about getting to the store and buying fresh meat and vegetables that aren't loaded with salt to begin with. Lazy Lana will have to start cooking more meals from scratch.

*tossing beach bag and towel onto favorite lounge chair*

BBL

Lana

238.4 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Jenna, I'm 30 years old and my weight has been up and down several times over the last 4 years. I'm 5'6" and went from 180-150 lbs in 2015 but now I'm at my highest weight ever at 223 lbs. I've been consistently logging and working out for the past week and I'm looking for support to keep this going until I reach my goal weight of 125.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Jenna, welcome!! This is an open board, stop by and post when you want, let us know how we can help you and cheer you on.

Almost time to get tucked in with dog.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited May 2018
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Love 3 day weekends but then I forget what day it is. Groceries and then cooking today. Made enchilada's last night so salad prep today.

CVS had hershey's chocolate bars yesterday on sale for 88 cents - I bought 5 of the hershey's gold which has no caffeine -caramel/pretzel/peanut and ate one myself and will give 4 acts of kindness at work - cheaper than the dollar store.....

Back for more zzz's with any luck.

BBL
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    Sara - That's a nice thing to do with the candy bars.

The sun is trying to come out here. Bless its little heart.

Crabby today because I am paying dearly for emotional eating this week.

*tossing beach bag onto the lounge chair in the corner*

Lana

237.4 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited May 2018
    Options
    MONDAY

Good morning,

Weight back up, just is and my water intake needs to improve. Water gain side effect from drug has stopped and I am not puffy. We shall see.

Its Monday again. Got chicken ready for salads, but bought a Nourish bowl that "expires" tomorrow so that is today's lunch.

Lana - card in mail - couldnt resist.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking when I can.
  • NotAsThick
    NotAsThick Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Serial Starter here! I'm 38 and am back on the mission. I've tried a lot of things and failed, but feel as though I'm so close to figuring it all out. Wish me luck!

Highest: 467
    Current: 439
    Next Goal: 429
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    NotAsThick wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Serial Starter here! I'm 38 and am back on the mission. I've tried a lot of things and failed, but feel as though I'm so close to figuring it all out. Wish me luck!

Highest: 467
    Current: 439
    Next Goal: 429

Love your photo Smiley Girl! Good luck to you on your journey.

Lana

• Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Had an active Saturday; bowling, go-karts, bumper cars, and shopping with the grandson. Lazy day yesterday. Today will not be great food-wise, but I'm trying. Yoga for tonight! Hope to sweat out the pain in my legs and back with some warm PowerFlow. Happy Monday to everyone!

Today: 214.6
    Highest: 375
    Goal: 118
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Good morning All~~

I'm on the run..... walking to grocery store before the rains come again.

I am sick of eating all of this frozen, canned, and prepared food I have bought. It is SO time to buy some fresh vegetables and fresh meats and prepare them myself without a *kitten* half a gram of salt in every serving. Jeeeez.

Sara - I'll be back up north in the Big Apple on Saturday evening----will look in mailbox. Thank you~

Waves to all who stop by later on~~

Missy - Do you own horses? (I saw on the phone app that Missy earned activity calories for grooming horses.)

Lana

237.8 grrrrrr
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all! Serial Starter. Lost a bunch of weight, gained it back.. blah blah. The usual. :)

Just got back from a pretty active trip in Iceland. I fared pretty well but wasn't at my best. And in general, I am sick of feeling like crap and having no energy. Reached a new high of 190 this year.... haven't made any real progress in the past months but I am determined.

Today: 187.7
    Highest: 190
    Goal: 160 (for now)

I'm Eryn! 31 years old and living in Charleston,SC.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Missy - LOL! I guess my eyes saw what they wanted to see. Dog grooming is cool too. Good for you~~

Waving to Tracy~
    Welcome to Eryn~

Lana

• hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Back to reality after 5 days of bliss in the Jeep in the mountains of KY. Did not watch what I ate at all and am paying for it in gained weight, water weight, and overall feeling of yuk.

Have purchased lots of broccoli "slaw", chopped kale, baby spinach, and fruit for lunches this week. Will be avoiding any added sugar, salt, and breads for about a week until I can get myself back in balance.

Hi to everyone who stops in!

*lying down on lounge chair to soak up some sun*

165.5 CW
    216.0 HW
    145.0 GW
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Waving back at Lana~

Agreeing with you about the canned and frozen. Anxiously awaiting the opening of our Farmer's Market. My first task on summer Saturdays is stocking up on fresh veggies.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Trying to get back at it... thank you all so much for kind words, thoughts and prayers. Grandpa was laid to rest on Fri, with little family issues. Will never understand why death brings out the worst, but I witnessed it first hand. Horrible. Food choices have not been great.. also, haven't ate terrible amounts... was going to try walking today, my heart just wasn't in it...I am really struggling mentally...

Waves to all...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Lady at work left a wonderful present - knitting needles 11 pair sizes 3 to 13. I may have gotten 2 ladies interested in starting up crochet/knitting again......

Dawn!! Glad you can come and post. Funerals are worse than wedding for "kitten-ness" - arent they?? Okay, you know you had bad habits, start tomorrow pick up the easiest healthy habit - drink extra water, get more fruit/veg in? How can we get you back on track.

I was lurking from work - I have the shortest hair cut I have had in a long time and I cannot pull my hair out, so while my work became sheer "kitten", I lurked to distract myself.

Eryn and NotAsThick - welcome stop by and post when you can.

We got out of the Question of the day/week - but I think a little kick in the "kitten" area might be a good thing, so I will see if I can think of one - or anyone can post one as well.

Essay this was not meant to be. A 3 kitten post - wowie - pass the drinks cboys, I need to forget today!!

Wishing all a good night.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

A Three-Kitten-Post Monday. I hope that doesn't mean a long week. Sara- time to go home and put up your feet and relax.

Dawn - It will take some time. Hang in there. Big hugs for you~~

See you all tomorrow~~

Lana