What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I dreamt about someone on MFP. This is like the 3rd time in that last couple of months. I must be spending too much time here!

Was it me?

It is entirely possible..... you are one of the few that I feel the need to read every one of your posts;)
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    My dream is a little confusing.

Not entirely sure what was real and what was dream.

I dreamed I woke up, saw that it was 3am, went to pee, saw that it was light outside, like just before sunrise. I walked out of the garage to see if the sun was coming up or if it was just a full moon. Rechecked my watch and saw it was actually 6am. Went back to bed and saw my curtains were open cause someone had been in my room at some point. Went back to sleep.

I think the confusing part is that this dream happened after I woke up at 6am and went to pee. So when I woke up again around 7 I found my curtains were closed.

So now I am unsure if I woke up at 3am or 6am. Maybe the whole thing was a dream and I only woke up at 7am and slept through the night.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    I dreamed that I was in an old house putting down tiles with my father.

Even my dreams are boring.
  • dotren
    dotren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My dog laid on me all night, so I dreamed I was camping in the woods near a blazing fire with a bear. A bear who snores.
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sybian rides

I’m lol’ng @Avocado_AS5 ... I can’t help myself
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    My ex and i on a vacation. Not back together...in seperate rooms. Strange
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Last night I had the strangest dream...
    I sailed away to China, in a little row boat to find ya,
    And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned
    Didn't want no one to hold you what does that mean?
  • JMed29
    JMed29 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Im at work lol
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Last night I did a lot of walking in my dream.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    coachswaf wrote: »
    Sybian rides

Saw my name tagged in this thread. Was excited that someone dreamt of me. Sadly this wasn't the case. :cry:
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    coachswaf wrote: »
    Sybian rides

Saw my name tagged in this thread. Was excited that someone dreamt of me. Sadly this wasn't the case. :cry:

Girl please!!! All I’ve done is think about kitchen countertops for a week now
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Ur mom
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that I missed my appointment to have my signatory get these documents executed, and had to go back into the office, making it nearly impossible to make it to my shop with my bike in time to get it fixed for the races this weekend. Woke up in a complete panic, only to sit there reminding myself that it wasn't Thursday yet and I hadn't missed anything.

Ugh, too many moving pieces, one piece gets out of whack and things all fall apart! #thatracerlife
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I was in a car with someone I knew and we parked next to this dumpster. I saw some sort of first edition book that was HUGE and I took it out. Then I took the book to work with me, and I played some sort of doodle game with my co-workers on an iPad. We played and played and moved around the building a lot. Suddenly I started seeing grey/white smoke. Panic arose so we looked for the nearest exit. Some random person brought me to it and the line to get on the tram was horrendous. It seemed like I was starting to see shades of red all around me. We knew we wouldn't be able to get on the tram so we somehow got out of work through a bunch of climbing over gates, etc. We climbed over a gate after running across a road, and we saw a body of water. We all decided to just jump in and then one of my co-workers point out that there is a huge island in front of us. I went ahead and talked about how it looked like a volcano instead but we still swam towards it. Afterwords, we were climbing that thing! I thought it was abandoned at first, but when we got in our hiding spot, it looked like some rich person lived on the island and you saw all kinds of luxury things. I struggled to climb but we made it to an area where we could hide. We were just far from the top. Then across from the island, we saw police going door to door in a neighborhood telling everyone to get out of their house. They later climbed up this island and told us we had to get out. We did and the smoke started to turn black. We later found our way back to mainland and walked through a neighborhood. We stopped at the end of the neighborhood and there was this house with bunnies of all sizes. There were some very huge bunnies too, and by luck, the people in the house let us stay with them. I later run into my step-niece at that same house and for some reason I was giving her a bath and drying her off, even though shes now at the age when she can do it herself. And that was it.