Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Guess what tomorrow is??!!! Yep Weigh in day. Dun dun dunnnnnn. Its Friday again already!! We are already making serious headway into our challenge month. :)
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I agree Krissy - it's going fast! Here's hoping everyone has a FANTABULOUS weigh in! Goooooo Red!!!! :P
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Everybody ready for tomorrow?!?!?! I know that TOM is visiting several of us this week, but let's not let that discourage us from making healthy choices and doing the best we can!!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Due to TOM: Weight Loss .6, water consumption: 780 oz., exercise minutes: 295
    Good Luck to everyone!!
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    TOM week for me too!! No weight loss sadly....next week will be a killer drop for me!! Can't wait!
  • kssdc2001
    Options
    Stuck to eating plan and all exercise goals and only down 0.8 (but at least that's DOWN). This week, I am going to try the same thing but moving my calories/eating to the beginning of the day in an attempt to jump start my metabolism.

Weight: 168.6, down 0.8 lbs (sigh, but at least it is down) for a total of 3.4 lost for the challenge.
    Water: total 564 oz., average 80/day
    Exercise time: 359 minutes for an average of 50 minutes/day
    Calories burned in exercise: 2182 for an average of 311/ day
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    MONDAY - THURSDAY
    Weight: 165 lbs (2 pounds dropped)
    Water: 38 oz
    Exercise In Minutes: 205
    Calories Burned: 1,934

Friday's not over yet, so I can give more tomorrow. :)
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wasn't a good week for me. Hurt my ankle and tried swimming instead of running to lay off my foot but only did that once this week.
    I actually gained 2lbs. I am going to keep it iced for the next few days and then see how I feel Monday evening.
    (I should have eaten better to compensate that non working out thing.)

I'm still going to pull my weight (pun) for this challenge and WILL lose 10lbs by end of the month.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Friday Aug 5 - Thursday Aug 11:
    Weight 211.8 (loss of .8 I think)
    Water - averaged about 80 oz. a day (so estimate 560 oz)
    Exercise Minutes: 340 - met challenge of 30 min/day for at least 6 days
    Calories Burned: 2479.
  • kbrogan78
    kbrogan78 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Fri 8/5- Thurs 8/11
    Weight: 178 (1lb loss)
    Water: 620 oz (avg of 88oz/day)
    Exercise: 200 min
    Calories Burned: 679

I'm a single SAHM during the day then a WAHM at night, so opportunities to get a good calorie burn are pretty limited. I decided since I can't always make it to the gym, the gym will come to me! I bought 30DS and will start that tonight. Hoping that once I can finally get in a good workout more than twice a week I can get the scale moving a little faster. :)
  • JWoodyard07
    JWoodyard07 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I lost one pound, which I was worried because I gained 2 and thought for sure I wouldn't lose, but low and behold I did. Wasn't the 2 I was hoping for, but it is one more towards my goal. Keep going everyone, you are all doing great!!
  • Athena413
    Options
    Look at all you Spartans being so freakin' awesome!!!!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Lets Go Spartas!!!! Its been a good week for me. Looking for many more to come!!!
  • Ivymarie75
    Ivymarie75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if the new challenge was posted yet?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen one yet.
  • Athena413
    Options
    NEW MINI CHALLENGE FOR WEEK 3:

45 minutes of exercise 6 days (minimum of 270 minutes)
    8 glasses of water 7 days (minimum of 448 ounces)

AND

Stay under on your SODIUM every day!!!!!

Starting.........NOW!

I've seen some GREAT numbers coming in for the Spartans and I'm sure Purple Reigns and the FaBLUElous Blue Team are reporting some kick-awesome numbers, too! Keep 'em comin' and we'll post team updates on Sunday!!!
  • sveltelady
    sveltelady Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I keep getting kicked off this site!

I was saying....I failed to weigh myself in my rush to leave this morning. I had to be at the hospital for some tests to prep for my surgery on Tuesday. I will weigh in the am and send to captain. Had a pretty sressful week and I have not been able to go to Y and swim at all. I did eat accordingly and drink massive water as I usualy do. aprox 1/2 gallon a day.

will check in with weight for this week in am, sleep well all
  • jessik980
    jessik980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jsiler181
    Options
    Spartans!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are we doing so far in our third week? I've done decently on previous weeks mini-challanges but this one might break me lol

Wowsers! Staying under on my sodium is gonna be rough. I rely heavily on Lean Cuisine, Smart Ones, etc for my lunches during the week. I did just stock up on chicken, though. Bet I can scare up more than a few meal ideas with that :)

Speaking of which... Does anyone have any good, quick, 5 or less ingredient recipes they could share? I'm going to start doing a lot more cooking than I have in the past and need some fresh ideas! The only thing I can't do is seafood due to allergies. I'd love anything else you all can throw at me!

Thanks!