Ask the Cop

Options

Replies

• MsHappyAss
    MsHappyAss Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    LSmith0018 wrote: »
    Let’s be MFP friends! Hit me up.

Appreciate your service and welcome. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. You may need to request a couple more sets of cuffs, Just saying. Standard issued equipment for these here parts are coffee, bananas, donuts and bacon. Don’t worry if that sounds confusing. Stick around and you’ll see.

Ha! I knew it wouldn’t take long for Chris to catch wind. You cop boys drive all the ladies crazy. I’ll be over here giggling
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    MsHappyAss wrote: »

Appreciate your service and welcome. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. You may need to request a couple more sets of cuffs, Just saying. Standard issued equipment for these here parts are coffee, bananas, donuts and bacon. Don’t worry if that sounds confusing. Stick around and you’ll see.

Ha! I knew it wouldn’t take long for Chris to catch wind. You cop boys drive all the ladies crazy. I’ll be over here giggling

Shhh, you’re rating me out.
  • LSmith0018
    LSmith0018 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You guys are cracking me up. It would appear as though I have stirred up a hornets nest.
  • MsHappyAss
    MsHappyAss Posts: 174 Member
    Options

I do believe you already started giving way trade secrets Sir.
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    79lth5trcj63.jpeg
    Uni pic.

What is the bottle on your chest. At first I assumed it was a perfume bottle. After a bit of thought figured maybe hand sanitizer?!

Hahaha!! It’s a light that can be used in non-tactical situations such as car accidents, field interviewing, etc. it provides hands free, ambient light.
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    79lth5trcj63.jpeg
    Uni pic.

There’s a whole lot of awesome going on in this pic
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    79lth5trcj63.jpeg
    Uni pic.

There’s a whole lot of awesome going on in this pic

Well thank you!
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    79lth5trcj63.jpeg
    Uni pic.

That's from when you were attending university?

No, that’s my duty gear I wear when I go to work.
  • LSmith0018
    Options

Fact. Butt stuff is important too

Did someone say butt stuff?

Hahahaha!! Oh boy....

Please don't arrest me. He's deaf and I have a hard time speaking English.

Arrest this woman! Not me though... I'm an innocent o:)

Not sure those heels scream too much innocence there..... Just sayin'.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    c71sfsd9bepp.jpeg
    Off duty. Good times....

Is this a drawing?
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    LoL. No.
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    c71sfsd9bepp.jpeg
    Off duty. Good times....

I like this picture.. especially love the hat
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    It’s my favorite hat. My second favorite is my Bama hat. ROLL TIDE!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    :D I’m loving this!!!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

I think they're still waiting for the tweaking vid, Chris. Now, you'd have another boy in blue to help make it happen.

I could set up a master stream, and make it rain down on you two for some "Flashdance" effects. Think the ladies might like it.
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Alright do you eat carbs and how do you feel about Planet Fitness and their hydromassage beds?
    I stay under 50g of carbs per day and, of that, I try to only eat steamed vegetables.

I have never been to Planet Fitness so I have no experience with those beds unfortunately.