We got a woooer in the building

Question: what’s a wooer?

Someone who selects ‘woo’ as the reaction to every post

Oh. Gotcha.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    It's hard for me to be friends with cops. Like I'm afraid to truly be myself without y'all judging me by my out of date car tag or the fact I like to partake in green medicine on occasion.

Edited because I'm a law abiding citizen.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me to be friends with cops. Like I'm afraid to truly be myself without y'all judging me by my out of date car tag or the fact I like to partake in the devil's lettuce on occasion.

Is that medical lettuce ma'am?
  • ScrambledPlaird
    ScrambledPlaird Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend, if that’s okay.

I love the police. I have a close relative has been on the force for 32 years and has been a sergeant for about 20 years. I really admire and look up to law enforcement.
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    It's hard for me to be friends with cops. Like I'm afraid to truly be myself without y'all judging me by my out of date car tag or the fact I like to partake in the devil's lettuce on occasion.

Sure.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Is it true that there is a place in a man's head that, if you shoot it, it will blow up?
  • km8907
    Options

Sure.

pNwqsZq.gif
  • SwannySez
    Options

Sure.

pNwqsZq.gif

Meow.
  • km8907
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Sure.

pNwqsZq.gif

Meow.

DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?!
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    LSmith0018 wrote: »

Well, if it’s any consolation, I flew jets for 20 years before doing this and I have more than my share of party stories and debauchary to which I contributed. Cops are human too; never let one tell you otherwise. If they lose sight of that, they need to not be a cop anymore.

20 years? How old are you new hot cop?
  • SwannySez
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Sure.

pNwqsZq.gif

Meow.

DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?!

Not so funny meow, is it?
  • LSmith0018
    LSmith0018 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Well, if it’s any consolation, I flew jets for 20 years before doing this and I have more than my share of party stories and debauchary to which I contributed. Cops are human too; never let one tell you otherwise. If they lose sight of that, they need to not be a cop anymore.

Haha! I turned 42 in April.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me to be friends with cops. Like I'm afraid to truly be myself without y'all judging me by my out of date car tag or the fact I like to partake in green medicine on occasion.

Edited because I'm a law abiding citizen.

The first time I had green medicine was with 2 cops. Also the first time I drank (underage out in public btw) was with the same 2 cops. Not all cops law abiding either. :D
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Okay, OP, serious question: so, I know that there are varying levels of intervention you can do depending on the crime/situation at hand, but how do you/the justice system treat violations of the “do not remove under penalty of law label” law? Would someone who caught you in the act have to turn you in? What would happen thereafter?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    79lth5trcj63.jpeg
    Uni pic.

Looking well equipped!
  • LSmith0018
    LSmith0018 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Always prepared and ready... ;)