Ask the Cop

Options

Replies

• xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you watched this yet, @kinetixtrainer2 But, since there's the new guy as well...

We all know that God created cops because you fireman needed hero’s. Haha

Sitting in donut shops is being a hero? ;)

• xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    I don't know if you watched this yet, @kinetixtrainer2 But, since there's the new guy as well...

We all know that God created cops because you fireman needed hero’s. Haha

Sitting in donut shops is being a hero? ;)

Stop following me around

Hahahaha.

• xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    LSmith0018 wrote: »
    It's hard for me to be friends with cops. Like I'm afraid to truly be myself without y'all judging me by my out of date car tag or the fact I like to partake in the devil's lettuce on occasion.

Well, if it’s any consolation, I flew jets for 20 years before doing this and I have more than my share of party stories and debauchary to which I contributed. Cops are human too; never let one tell you otherwise. If they lose sight of that, they need to not be a cop anymore.

What unit did you fly with?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    zcb94 wrote: »
    Okay, OP, serious question: so, I know that there are varying levels of intervention you can do depending on the crime/situation at hand, but how do you/the justice system treat violations of the “do not remove under penalty of law label” law? Would someone who caught you in the act have to turn you in? What would happen thereafter?

Those labels used to terrify me as a kid. I saw my dad take one off my mattress and I cried because I thought he’d go to jail

Same! And my mom actually convinced me the mattress police would come :flushed:

You mean they really won't come and I have been putting up with these annoying tags for 40 years?

Jeeeesshh.. next you're gonna tell me that Santa, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy are fake too?

I don't know, but I do know that every person I've seen get arrested on COPS in their home had a mattress

:D:D:D true
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Let’s be MFP friends! Hit me up.

Appreciate your service and welcome. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. You may need to request a couple more sets of cuffs, Just saying. Standard issued equipment for these here parts are coffee, bananas, donuts and bacon. Don’t worry if that sounds confusing. Stick around and you’ll see.

Fact. Butt stuff is important too

Did someone say butt stuff?
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Appreciate your service and welcome. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. You may need to request a couple more sets of cuffs, Just saying. Standard issued equipment for these here parts are coffee, bananas, donuts and bacon. Don’t worry if that sounds confusing. Stick around and you’ll see.

Yes the butt stuff @caco_ethes

Yes the butt stuff @caco_ethes

Definitely

Don’t lump me in with butt stuff, I’m a pure woman

I'm late to this thread and have noting to ask the officer, however...
  • Darla77Darla
    Darla77Darla Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Im lost in this convo but awesome memes
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I think it's a legit question
  • MsHappyAss
    MsHappyAss Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me to be friends with cops. Like I'm afraid to truly be myself without y'all judging me by my out of date car tag or the fact I like to partake in green medicine on occasion.

Edited because I'm a law abiding citizen.

Honestly I have thought these same thoughts. I can think of a few things that would get me cuffed. I’d totally cover for you @acocado_as5
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    nk5202j4m92i.jpeg
    2 got cops now? I feel we deserve some sort of hot cop show down. I’ll go get my bib.

I gotta get ready for work. Be back in a bit.

Ohhh Im planning on being a bad, bad girl officer.. you better cuff me and pat me down, be thorough, you never know where I might hide something :laugh:
  • LSmith0018
    LSmith0018 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    nk5202j4m92i.jpeg
    2 got cops now? I feel we deserve some sort of hot cop show down. I’ll go get my bib.

Ohhh Im planning on being a bad, bad girl officer.. you better cuff me and pat me down, be thorough, you never know where I might hide something :laugh:

Hahahahaha! Oh Lordy.... :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    nk5202j4m92i.jpeg

Hahahahaha! Oh Lordy.... :)

Ohhh he can't help you >:):p
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Officer- since Backpage got shut down a girl like me is looking for another outlet. Know of any?
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    xm3ogbwp044e.jpeg

Good morning to all and to all ROLL TIDE!!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Have you ever apprehended a perp and upon driving them back to the jail have you ever stopped to #2? Now, do you leave the perp in the car or do you bring them inside and handcuff them to a pipe in the bathroom? Ya know, for safe keeping?
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    xm3ogbwp044e.jpeg

Good morning to all and to all ROLL TIDE!!

Good Morning Officer
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Have you ever apprehended a perp and upon driving them back to the jail have you ever stopped to #2? Now, do you leave the perp in the car or do you bring them inside and handcuff them to a pipe in the bathroom? Ya know, for safe keeping?

Is this a serious question or am I missing the punchline? (Because I am old....)