Ask the Cop

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,154 Member
    Options
    strwbry74 wrote: »
    is it hard to remember what all the police codes mean?

They can differ from department to department.

It becomes second language.

Very very true. are you in Leo?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    LSmith0018 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    My Sister (Who happens to be very pretty) has gotten let go EVERY SINGLE time she has ever been pulled over.
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I have another question.

Have you ever let someone get out of a ticket you were sure they deserved and why did you let them off the hook?

I stopped a hot, snobby *kitten* not long ago. I cited that *kitten* and her dean or changed when she realized I wasn’t falling for her flattery. It’s offending actually.

Just be real and be honest, own up to your *kitten*, and I’ll usually always send you away with a warning. Try and use teasing good looks and flattery to persuade me, I’ll ticket that *kitten*.

I've never once gotten a ticket although I've been stopped several times. I've found a smile and genuine honesty and manners works just fine. Sorry Officer, I was late for work/blaring my music loudly and too into my jam. :smile:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Have you ever had to arrest another cop?
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    How many people do you have to go pick up because they have stuff stuck up their butts?

and what was the oddest item they had in their butt?
  • LSmith0018
    LSmith0018 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I have not.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    How many people do you have to go pick up because they have stuff stuck up their butts?

*kitten* IT! IT WAS ONE *kitten* TIME! JESUS *kitten* CHRIST!
  • LSmith0018
    Options

That’s a jail intake thing. I don’t deal with butts.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Not because of that. But you’d be surprised how many “suitcase” when they know they are going in for awhile.

I had a guy stick a glass crack pipe in his butt and while we were in the ER due to him over dosing it started to hurt/cut him. That was gross
  • Johnda85
    Johnda85 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    My Sister (Who happens to be very pretty) has gotten let go EVERY SINGLE time she has ever been pulled over.
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I have another question.

Have you ever let someone get out of a ticket you were sure they deserved and why did you let them off the hook?

I stopped a hot, snobby *kitten* not long ago. I cited that *kitten* and her dean or changed when she realized I wasn’t falling for her flattery. It’s offending actually.

Just be real and be honest, own up to your *kitten*, and I’ll usually always send you away with a warning. Try and use teasing good looks and flattery to persuade me, I’ll ticket that *kitten*.

I've never once gotten a ticket although I've been stopped several times. I've found a smile and genuine honesty and manners works just fine. Sorry Officer, I was late for work/blaring my music loudly and too into my jam. :smile:

I made a statement similar to that once... got a ticket that same day. good luck lol
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Are badge bunnies a thing?
  • Johnda85
    Johnda85 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

i'm not a cop and i can answer that one.. YES .. at least around here they are
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    What's the deal with that stock audio clip they always play in movies and TV whenever a police radio is on?
    What does "Seven eight five, code six..." even mean?

That’s probably out of California. Like saying there’s a 211 in progress. Which is an armed robbery there. In my area that’s a 10-65.

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Do you carry spare yoga pants in the trunk of your cruiser?

I keep hospital scrubs in mine. You wouldn’t believe the number of crazy naked people we deal with.
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    What's the deal with that stock audio clip they always play in movies and TV whenever a police radio is on?

That’s probably out of California. Like saying there’s a 211 in progress. Which is an armed robbery there. In my area that’s a 10-65.

10-65 here is a general broadcast.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Yes
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Yes

Go on...
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

I think more so mfp than real life. Hahahahaha
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

10-65 here is a general broadcast.

I really think they should make that nation wide. So when multi agency situations arise there’s less confusion and they don’t have to revert to plain talk. Ties up too much air time.
  • LSmith0018
    Options

I think more so mfp than real life. Hahahahaha

I second that.