Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    kabinz wrote: »
    ek0513 wrote: »
    6k5r1npokvl6.jpg

Fish got bigger I got smaller.. when I was 35 lbs heavier, I didn't have the energy to fish the way I do now. got to keep those arms strong so I can hold the big fish.

YES!!! Finally, after the longest time creeping this thread, someone who speaks my language! Amazing work on the loss and the fish, thank you for the motivation.

@ek0513 what fish is that in the second pic? I was going to say Marlin but it doesnt have the spear-nose. Looks like it could feed a village

That is a Northern Pike. Based on the Green Bay jersey, I'm guessing it was caught in Wisconsin.

Cheers. Looks like a beast of a fish. That's caught in the sea?
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome Work!!!!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    wow....amazing progress..love the before/after pics...such inspiration that hard work and dedication pay off!
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    marlihan1 wrote: »
    Here is my latest transformation pic. 63kg down and my soul is finally happy. I run 10-15km a day (with one full rest day) and weight train for an hour a day 4 days a week. It’s a hard slog but it’s worth it.

Did you start running when you were heavier or recently? Did you always run that long or worked up to it?
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    benn8895 wrote: »
    Still a work in progress. Same shirt. Almost a 40 pound difference between the two. Down 60 pounds and counting.

y0d40csdqt9m.png

How long did this take? You look amazing!

It took me a little over a year to lose 60lbs. I can't remember exactly when I took the first photo, I want to say it's maybe 9 months between the two photos.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Here is my most recent side by side - the picture on the left is from a few years ago, not even at my heaviest the one on the right is from the other night. I started in January at 280 and as of last Saturday I was 231! I still have a lot to lose but I’m proud of how far I’ve come!

syfrak00qy24.jpeg

You are stunning....keep up that momentum <3<3
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Here is my most recent side by side - the picture on the left is from a few years ago, not even at my heaviest the one on the right is from the other night. I started in January at 280 and as of last Saturday I was 231! I still have a lot to lose but I’m proud of how far I’ve come!

syfrak00qy24.jpeg

I can't believe that's only since January!!! That's the most dramatic face change in that short of time I think I've ever seen. I bet people don't recognize you!
  • FitAuntie2018
    FitAuntie2018 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

syfrak00qy24.jpeg

I can't believe that's only since January!!! That's the most dramatic face change in that short of time I think I've ever seen. I bet people don't recognize you!

Thank you ... but No, the pic is from a few years ago as stated :) the one on the right is from the other night! I didn’t start my journey until this year though! I don’t have very many before pictures from January that really showed my overall progress, that’s why I chose the one I did :)
  • jonathanthewlis
    jonathanthewlis Posts: 143 Member
    Options

syfrak00qy24.jpeg

Thank you ... but No, the pic is from a few years ago as stated :) the one on the right is from the other night! I didn’t start my journey until this year though! I don’t have very many before pictures from January that really showed my overall progress, that’s why I chose the one I did :)

Well done! Fantastic effort
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    kabinz wrote: »
    ek0513 wrote: »
    6k5r1npokvl6.jpg

Fish got bigger I got smaller.. when I was 35 lbs heavier, I didn't have the energy to fish the way I do now. got to keep those arms strong so I can hold the big fish.

YES!!! Finally, after the longest time creeping this thread, someone who speaks my language! Amazing work on the loss and the fish, thank you for the motivation.

@ek0513 what fish is that in the second pic? I was going to say Marlin but it doesnt have the spear-nose. Looks like it could feed a village

That is a Northern Pike. Based on the Green Bay jersey, I'm guessing it was caught in Wisconsin.

Cheers. Looks like a beast of a fish. That's caught in the sea?

Pike are freshwater. Wisconsin is in the middle of the US - no saltwater nearby.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!