New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    I can't wait to get mine im in CT!!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    I need to try this Bang drink you all are talking about. I'm not sensitive to caffeine (drink multiple cups of coffee a day or an energy drink and don't notice a huge pick-me-up, it's just routine in my morning). Where do you find them?

If you have Meijer around, try there. They have few flavors in mine. I tried two flavors and I hated them. They literally tasted like soap to me!
  • emilyallen873
    emilyallen873 Posts: 7 Member
    Got my nush cakes. The peanut butter one did not taste like peanut butter at all in my opinion. I noticed it had rosemary in the ingredient list you can taste that more than peanut butter
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,854 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    This is just cruel.... I really wanted more, darn it, but when I was reaching I realized they were just regular peanut butter cups!!!!
    07sedcxisozf.jpeg

Awwww! That's so sad
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,724 Member
    Got my nush cakes. The peanut butter one did not taste like peanut butter at all in my opinion. I noticed it had rosemary in the ingredient list you can taste that more than peanut butter

Uh oh. Peanut butter was one of the ones I chose.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I usually pick up 1-3 Bang Caffeine Free Cotton Candy's at GNC every now & then & just did the buy one get one half off on Vitaminshoppe.

Their cans must be very sensitive cause the first time I bought them at GNC two had small pinholes in the cans & one more or less leaked out into the bag.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Thanks again to whoever posted the Sweet Earth free pizza coupon! Got mine in the mail today. I totally forgot I even signed up for it :D.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    This is just cruel.... I really wanted more, darn it, but when I was reaching I realized they were just regular peanut butter cups!!!!
    07sedcxisozf.jpeg
    HAHAAHAH omg that is cruel. I actually only have 5 left from the huge box I was sent *hides* . I have been having one a day almost... they are just so good.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,724 Member
    07sedcxisozf.jpeg

LOL that really is cruel.

Are you guys checking gas stations? I finally found some (they're actually kinda small for the 200 calories) in my Arco gas stations.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Thanks again to whoever posted the Sweet Earth free pizza coupon! Got mine in the mail today. I totally forgot I even signed up for it :D.

You’re welcome, I’m glad they didn’t cheat us like Lenny & Larry’s tried to for sharing it haha!
    I got mine too, but I went to their website and it looks like Walmart is the only place that sells the pizzas? Strange... I’m checking Wegmans anyways next time I go because I need more of that s’mores Enlightened!

glassyo wrote: »
    07sedcxisozf.jpeg

Are you guys checking gas stations? I finally found some (they're actually kinda small for the 200 calories) in my Arco gas stations.

It might be small for 200 calories, but it will be the best 200 calories you’ve ever put in your mouth I promise.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,854 Member
    edited July 2018
    I tried the pineapple nush cake. There's something really weird about the texture. I did not like it
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    FYI I did follow up w/ Nush cakes;
    If you cant read it it states the last batch went out today & they are sending them USPS Priority.

Yay, awesome news! I haven't been to the post office in a few days, but last I checked they weren't in. I was beginning to think they'd never come!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    @hgycta: Omg, Cotton Candy Twinkies are a thing, according to Junk Banter! And I'm so jealous you had a chance to try the s'mores Enlightened! Get it together, Long Island stores!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    df2o65k1ujuz.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Hope228 wrote: »
    df2o65k1ujuz.jpg

I tried these a year or two ago! They’re sweeter than regular twinkies and I liked them a lot, but they didn’t really taste like cotton candy so to speak... if you didn’t tell me they were cotton candy flavored I’d never guess :/
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    edited July 2018
    I tried the Nush Cherry Almond cake. It had a weird texture and not a lot of flavor. It was like eating bland pound cake that had been dipped in water. There were just a few cherry pieces so not much flavor from that.
    The other one I have is the banana nut. I haven’t eaten it yet. I was disappointed with the cherry so I don’t have my hopes up for the banana. :/
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited July 2018

You’re welcome, I’m glad they didn’t cheat us like Lenny & Larry’s tried to for sharing it haha!
    I got mine too, but I went to their website and it looks like Walmart is the only place that sells the pizzas? Strange... I’m checking Wegmans anyways next time I go because I need more of that s’mores Enlightened!

glassyo wrote: »
    07sedcxisozf.jpeg

It might be small for 200 calories, but it will be the best 200 calories you’ve ever put in your mouth I promise.

So glad I received Sweet Earth pizza coupons but then I realized the closest store around that sells it is like 4 towns away! and they only have protein lovers pizza man I was hoping to try that protein & maybe the truffle or veggie lover
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    I tried the Nush Cherry Almond cake. It had a weird texture and not a lot of flavor. It was like eating bland pound cake that had been dipped in water. There were just a few cherry pieces so not much flavor from that.
    The other one I have is the banana nut. I haven’t eaten it yet. I was disappointed with the cherry so I don’t have my hopes up for the banana. :/

The banana nut isn't very good either. I can barely taste any banana. The peanut butter cake also doesn't really taste very good.