The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good morning to you all. Another hot and humid one in Cajun Country. Supposed to have afternoon storms all this week. Looks like my workouts will all be indoors. Have a great Monday all!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new, I wan't to lose 28 lbs, to get to 200. Especially belly fat, if anyone has suggestions. feel free to add me.

eat less, exercise more. Can't really target a specific area to lose in. Unless you saw a plastic surgeon I guess
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It's Monday!!! It's cool out and perfect for a run but I have to go to the basement to clear out junk since I have people coming to stay this week. Maybe if I do it quickly I can get the run in as well. Wish me luck!
  • bearcat89
    bearcat89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No idea what I’m doing I’ve played around with app start and stop but I’m going all in so I’m just trying this post
  • bearcat89
    bearcat89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add or block me at will .
  • _F9_
    _F9_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Have a great week! B):)
  • ellibeale
    ellibeale Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I’ve just turned 38 and I’m still running half marathons but I’m getting into weights and lifting now as I’m determined to be in the best shape of my life by 40. Although i can’t walk down the stairs today from squat muscle soreness!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Good day all. Lots on new folks... that is awesome. Busy week ahead.. but aren't they all.

Looks like down here in Central Alabama, a touch cooler than yesterday, AND less humid.... I'll take it.

Be Fit, Be Strong, Be Healthy, Be Happy and Be Better!

Remember your "why." When you feel like quitting, think about why you started. - unknown
  • VetTech1374
    VetTech1374 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello from South Florida...Right now I am visiting family in Utah and it's so beautiful out here! Feel free to add me, almost at my 100 pound weight loss goal :smile:
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Good day all. Lots on new folks... that is awesome. Busy week ahead.. but aren't they all.

Looks like down here in Central Alabama, a touch cooler than yesterday, AND less humid.... I'll take it.

Be Fit, Be Strong, Be Healthy, Be Happy and Be Better!

Remember your "why." When you feel like quitting, think about why you started. - unknown

Well said. The "why" is - I would suggest - the most important part of any plan. It speaks to mindset. For me, mindset is everything.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon peeps!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Hope you all had a great Monday (and still are, of course!)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Happy Monday :) rain here today so far. They say some sun later . I hope so or it will be a treadmill day. All you M ages get them work outs in .good luck

Same here. Was rain and cloud all day.
  • FarmChick_Mel
    FarmChick_Mel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pushing 40! I would love new friends and motivation! I wanna crush some goals!!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Hope you all had a great Monday (and still are, of course!)

Two hours left. Anticipating a great Tuesday.
  • ManuelThe3rd
    ManuelThe3rd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    35 here, still feel 25 though lol
  • jaunajem
    jaunajem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am 50 (almost 51) and I refuse to be older than middle age...so here I am. It was 110 degrees here in Arizona today. What does everyone do for activity when it is this hot?
  • hikingfool14ers
    hikingfool14ers Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Howdy! In my 40’s and always looking for more motivation
  • TheBusyBear
    TheBusyBear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. First post here. Felt that this was the most appropriate place for me currently being 38 and all. I've been calorie counting for 4wks now. I lead an active lifestyle, but do not go to the gym. My first week I lost 13lbs, water weight, I know. The second week I lost 4lbs. The third I lost 2lbs. Today I weighed in, I only weigh myself once a week on Monday morning, positive that I was down at least 2lbs, and ended up gaining 2lbs. I'm lost. Each day I was slightly under my calorie goal. I always drink about 4L of water a day. I count everything that goes into my mouth. What is going on?