If money was no object

Options

Replies

• endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'd hire a personal chef to create delicacies that I can't think of and feed them to me all the time.
  • TWRUNNER32
    TWRUNNER32 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I can handle cooking, and all that. But cleaning is my kryptonite. I hate it, but when my apartment is trashed, it only makes me want to hunker down and eat all the pizza and all the cake. So, I'd just hire someone to tidy up.
  • MeteoraTitanium
    MeteoraTitanium Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'd hire a nutritionist to prepare all the healthy stuff for me
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely do all of my meat shopping at the organic farm up the highway that is so expensive but has such beautiful meats. And I'd buy a lot more seafood, especially scallops.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Seafood and more seafood. I love shrimp, crab and firm white fish with large filets.

More exotic tropical fruit. I see things in the fruit section all the time that I would like to try but they are often quite expensive.
  • bunnyluv19
    bunnyluv19 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Cases of Planters lightly salted Cashews! :blush:
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want a full chef but I would not say no to a sous chef that does all my prep for me.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I already eat quite a bit of sea food, but most of it's wild caught frozen that I pick up at Costco...we have a place here in town that has sea food flown in fresh every couple of days...it's crazy expensive, but very good, so I'd get my fish from there and I'd eat Halibut more often.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    For all those looking for a private chef, once you win that lottery, remember that I would be willing to cook and clean for a low(ish) fee haha :)

Deal. Protein cheesecake every day. Please and thank you.
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    If money were no object, I'd buy a place with granite countertops, brand new stainless steel appliances, and get my kitchen set up like an absolute pro! Having a kitchen that "sparks joy" would motivate me to no end! I already buy the overpriced salmon and $7 cartons of happy chicken eggs, etc. I do all my prep and cleaning too. I'd just like to enjoy it more. Honestly if I were filthy rich I'd probably enjoy more caviar and brie platters!
  • beachbody4l
    beachbody4l Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I would eat lox everyday.
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I was in Vegas for a week and splurged on a restaurant called "Craftsteak" at the MGM. Best steak I've had in decades. Incredible food all around and the drinks were astounding. I'd love to be able to spend that kind of money and eat that kind of food with that level of service every day. :)
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    A dietitian to plan my weekly menus. A personal chef to cook it all.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I'd shop at my local farmers market. $20 doesn't yield much these days. :/
  • Crochetmama84
    Crochetmama84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Venison
    Crab
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me so happy.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    Oh God, seafood. Marinated tentacles. Shrimp cocktails. Breaded, fried, fresh seafood galore, with tzatziki and lemon. Salmon and salmon roe. And tuna steak.

Beef, grass-fed, either fresh or salt-cured. Steak tartare at least once a week.

All the Roquefort, matured cheddar, pecorino romano, buffalo mozzarella and goat cheese in the world.

Lindt chocolate, salt, 90 and 99%.

If I were to buy groceries with my taste buds, I'd burn through my salary in less than a week.

Get out of my dreams!!!!

140p8v3n0iep.jpg
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of mushrooms but I am shocked that nobody mentioned truffles!
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'd hire Lauren Toyota to be my personal chef to make me delicious food every day