What's on your mind?

19389399419439443195

Replies

  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    < I'm just a cartoon; nothing more, nothing less.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I've wondered what's said about me too

    All the things

    Everyone talks about everyone behind their back. Some good, some bad. Depends. Very few will admit it if confronted.
    People talk smack about others all the time. Its human nature. I already know of a bunch of people here that hates me and talks *kitten* about me but i could care less about em. Chances r they r not more important than dried gum on the sidewalk floors. I just do me.

    Whaaaaaat

    I disagree with these statements. The vast majority of my private conversations have nothing to do with other people, and if they do it’s about events or facts, not snide opinions and smearing. I’m not saying that to my credit, because I have PMed or talked to numerous people and found most of them to be a) vaults and b) completely uninterested in talking bad about people. I don’t agree that everyone does it or that it’s just human nature.

    Im sure not everyone but people in general do it. More often than not. Can b good or bad. Iv done this but i dont fake it. If i dont like u i dont like u. Aint gonna pretend anything. Ull be off my list. With that said, its great that u have friends that are genuine to u. But u never know what people could of said about u to others. U may never know

    This is true. I have no doubt there are people here who don’t enjoy the vibe I put out. But I generally try to conduct myself so that if my private conversations were made public, I might feel embarrassed but at least I haven’t hurt anyone. Beyond that, I can’t say I’ve ever stopped to wonder if people are saying things about me.

    And I should add, this is an evolving process. I’ve screwed up. I try to learn from those times though.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,551 Member
    I talk about all of you all the time or else how would I write my freaky friend fiction

    ink52eeowffu.gif
    Still waiting for a link to all of that
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I generally just feel like people don't like me. That sucks. I try though. Don't always hit the mark but I try.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,551 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    I generally just feel like people don't like me. That sucks. I try though. Don't always hit the mark but I try.
    Well: I love you so
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    I generally just feel like people don't like me. That sucks. I try though. Don't always hit the mark but I try.

    I find you hilarous and well...cats:)
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    Everybody's experience is their own. And as I said if someone becomes more than a character than its probably a reason. But if your experience moves to the negative it's not healthy to hold on to things that detract from your well being or happiness.

    Agreed.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    Everybody's experience is their own. And as I said if someone becomes more than a character than its probably a reason. But if your experience moves to the negative it's not healthy to hold on to things that detract from your well being or happiness.

    I usually think you are an idiot but that last sentence is true.

    I hope this was a joke :sweat_smile:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    < I'm just a cartoon; nothing more, nothing less.

    I’d be lost without you :bawling:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    I generally just feel like people don't like me. That sucks. I try though. Don't always hit the mark but I try.

    I think you're perfect!




    .... cept' for all of those damn cats.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    I generally just feel like people don't like me. That sucks. I try though. Don't always hit the mark but I try.
    81Katz wrote: »
    I generally just feel like people don't like me. That sucks. I try though. Don't always hit the mark but I try.
    Well: I love you so

    Samesies
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    < I'm just a cartoon; nothing more, nothing less.

    I’d be lost without you :bawling:

    ..... this very dark place you mentioned, do you need a ride there ?
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    Everybody's experience is their own. And as I said if someone becomes more than a character than its probably a reason. But if your experience moves to the negative it's not healthy to hold on to things that detract from your well being or happiness.

    I usually think you are an idiot but that last sentence is true.

    I hope this was a joke :sweat_smile:

    Haha....does it matter?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    < I'm just a cartoon; nothing more, nothing less.

    I’d be lost without you :bawling:

    ..... this very dark place you mentioned, do you need a ride there ?

    :lol:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    Everybody's experience is their own. And as I said if someone becomes more than a character than its probably a reason. But if your experience moves to the negative it's not healthy to hold on to things that detract from your well being or happiness.

    I usually think you are an idiot but that last sentence is true.

    I hope this was a joke :sweat_smile:

    Haha....does it matter?

    It just seemed very out of character
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    edited June 2018
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I’ve never talked about/been talked to about anyone else here privately and tend to feel like I’m too insignificant here for anyone to be interested in talking about me, but now I’m wondering if I’m wrong about that, especially because as Noah said:
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I've wondered what's said about me too

    I am not a worrying person, I worry about very little, but I am always concerned that I am just a constant annoyance to the people I talk with

    But much of my youth was spent being told how annoying I was so

    That’s me. It seriously sucked growing up and I still deal with huge amounts of social anxiety over it. Still, if I’ve annoyed someone, I’d much rather be told so I can do what I need to do to fix it even if it stings than to be unaware and keep making the same mistakes.
  • BrokenFather
    BrokenFather Posts: 136 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    Everybody's experience is their own. And as I said if someone becomes more than a character than its probably a reason. But if your experience moves to the negative it's not healthy to hold on to things that detract from your well being or happiness.

    I usually think you are an idiot but that last sentence is true.

    I hope this was a joke :sweat_smile:

    No he really nailed it with that last sentence.
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    Everybody's experience is their own. And as I said if someone becomes more than a character than its probably a reason. But if your experience moves to the negative it's not healthy to hold on to things that detract from your well being or happiness.

    I usually think you are an idiot but that last sentence is true.

    I hope this was a joke :sweat_smile:

    Haha....does it matter?

    No I’m just a scary guy avatar
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    Everybody's experience is their own. And as I said if someone becomes more than a character than its probably a reason. But if your experience moves to the negative it's not healthy to hold on to things that detract from your well being or happiness.

    I usually think you are an idiot but that last sentence is true.

    I hope this was a joke :sweat_smile:

    At least it wasn't behind his back?

    She gets it
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    Everybody's experience is their own. And as I said if someone becomes more than a character than its probably a reason. But if your experience moves to the negative it's not healthy to hold on to things that detract from your well being or happiness.

    I usually think you are an idiot but that last sentence is true.

    I hope this was a joke :sweat_smile:

    Haha....does it matter?

    Okay, it appears I’m the idiot.

    Well I like you.

    I guess that matters about as much as his comment :sweat_smile:
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    Dude I say so what. Are any of these people sitting at your dinner table? Are any of them pitching in to pay your bills? Are any of them going to your kids games or events? Are any of them your co worker? In reality it s nothing more than an interactive video game. Not saying one day someone can't become more than a character on your phone or computer, but the one that does, if it ever happens, won't be the one talking smack about you.

    I spend a lot of my time here. I don’t see anyone here as just an avatar and a way to kill my time. We’re all real people and our interactions, though text-based, are real as well. If I didn’t have this place and these people, I’d be in a very dark place right now.

    Everybody's experience is their own. And as I said if someone becomes more than a character than its probably a reason. But if your experience moves to the negative it's not healthy to hold on to things that detract from your well being or happiness.

    I usually think you are an idiot but that last sentence is true.

    I hope this was a joke :sweat_smile:

    Haha....does it matter?

    Okay, it appears I’m the idiot.

    Well I like you.

    I guess that matters about as much as his comment :sweat_smile:

    No....I like you, yours matters.