What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I've still been really struggling with food, but I figured I'd pop in on what is currently a pretty good food day.

Breakfast: coffee, a couple bites of cottage cheese straight from the tub.

Lunch: About a cup of last night's leftover angel hair pasta in zucchini sauce. This is a serious triumph, as cooked food has been a big NOPE recently.

Dinner: Roasted sausages, cheesy garlic toast, burst cherry tomatoes, and steamed broccoli. I would really, really like to eat this so my fingers are crossed!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: vanilla Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: spinach & cheddar quesadilla with mushrooms, onions & peppers topped w/ sour cream & salsa verde
    Snack: 2 oatmeal pecan cookies & coffee
    Dinner: enormous chef salad...lettuce with deli ham, sharp cheddar, 1 boiled egg, mushrooms, carrots, radishes, onion & 1 T. ranch
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal, soy milk, cinnamon, almonds
    Lunch: zucchini mushroom fajita bowl with black beans, rice, onions, red bell peppers, salsa, and avocado
    Dinner: tofu scramble with spinach, onions, and sriracha, a mango
    Snack: watermelon

If I have room in my calories (basically if I don't have my afternoon snack) I may add a small helping of fried potatoes to the side of my tofu scramble and have a real breakfast for dinner.
  • nickssweetheart
    Options
    I completely deviated from this yesterday, like not even close as I didn't go to the grocery store, and I don't particularly feel like going today so I'm eating out of the prepped stash I have on hand:

Breakfast: cabbage, cilantro, and almonds tossed with a creamy peanut/soy sauce/lime/sriracha dressing
    Lunch: yukon gold potatoes topped with 5 bean chili, watermelon
    Dinner: split pea soup, sourdough bread, carrots

If I decide to go to the grocery store I'll probably add some additional fruit in place of one piece of bread.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Brunch: 3 slices of French toast with cream cheese spread made from a crepe filling recipe, coffee
    Dinner: burrito bowl with black beans, brown rice, avocado, shredded lettuce & salsa

(I woke up at 11:30 AM so this will be a 2 small heavier meals day...very rare for me)
  • MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

Breakfast: Egg sandwich with cheese

Lunch: Pita pocket with quorn pepperoni, soft cheese, mustard, peppers, rocket. A go ahead bar, an apple and orange.

Dinner: Planning quorn sausage(garlic and parsley) pasta with mozzarella.

Dessert: Alpro yogurt with blueberries. Soya milk for tea throughout the day.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scambled eggs, slice of angelic bakery whole grain bread, banana, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumbers, crackers/cheese, kirkland protein bar and mixed berries
    Snack: Apple and Oikos triple zero peach yogurt
    Dinner: Better Cheddar sausage, watermelon, snap peas and a Fiber One birthday cake bar
    Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: pineapple-coconut Greek yogurt & coffee
    Lunch: Morningstar veggie burger patty, 1/2 large baked potato with sour cream, steamed broccoli
    Dinner: cold noodle stir fry with mushrooms & white beans, grilled asparagus, and 3 peanut butter energy bites
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Smoothie with coconut water, grapefruit, blueberries, and carrots, chia corn muffin with peanut butter

Lunch: Brown rice with tomatoes, edamame, carrots, and nutritional yeast, cheezy protein scone

Dinner
    : Roasted brussels sprouts with shallots, cheezy protein scone

Snack:
    Clif nut butter bar
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee if I ever obtain the energy to go and make some. (We only have a French Press, which can be a chore sometimes)
    Lunch: Homemade veggie chili topped with pepperjack cheese
    Dinner: Fajitas!
    Snacks: Protein shake made with almond milk, Greek yogurt with strawberries
  • nickssweetheart
    Options
    Breakfast: sourdough toast with peanut butter
    Lunch: 5 bean chili
    Dinner: zucchini mushroom fajita bowl with black beans, red bell peppers, salsa, and avocado if the store has nice ones OR tofu scramble with onions, garlic, and spinach if I need to wait for the avocado to ripen
  • avskk
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Today is a GOOD food day for me.

Breakfast: French press coffee, cottage cheese, fresh peach slices, toast with tahini.

Lunch: two-slice tuna melt, steamed broccoli.

Dinner: garlicky white beans with sausage, wilted greens, and burst tomatoes.
  • MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sticking to plan today since I'll be cooking dinner tonight :smile:

Breakfast: hard boiled egg, orange juice, chocolate protein shake.

Lunch: Pita with quorn pepperoni, artichokes, capers, spinach, tomato. An apple and a small orange.

Dinner: Quorn wild garlic sausages with mustard mashed potatoes, sauteed cabbage and mushrooms.

Dessert: Alpro yogurt with grape nuts. Soya milk for tea throughout the day.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scambled eggs, slice of angelic bakery whole grain bread, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumbers, crackers/cheese, kirkland protein bar and watermelon
    Snack: Apple and Oikos triple zero peach yogurt
    Dinner: Budget Bytes Creamy tomato and spinach pasta with italian sausage, carrots, cocoa dusted almonds
    Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened
  • avskk
    Options
    Breakfast: leftover garlicky white beans w/sausage and greens from last night, over-easy egg on top, French press coffee.

Lunch: grilled turkey-and-cheddar sandwich, blanched broccoli.

Dinner: spiced salmon filets, quinoa & baby vegetables with lemon-tahini dressing.
  • heavymetal100
    heavymetal100 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Green Smoothie - Spinach - Mango & Avocado

Lunch: Cashew Nuts

Dinner: Sweet Potato - Mixed Chicken Stir Fry(without noodles)
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Rye toast with edamame-pea pesto, pumpkin seeds, red onion, and olive oil

Lunch: Brown rice with tomatoes, raisins, nutritional yeast, carrots, and edamame, chia corn muffin, dark chocolate peanut butter cups

Dinner
    : Sourdough toast with chickpea-walnut pesto, tomato, arugula, avocado, and lemon juice

Snack: Ripple pea milk
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Skinny Pop popcorn cakes with PB

Snack 1: Otis Spunkmeyer small chocolate chip cookie (we bake them fresh at work, it's evil!)

Lunch: Mediterranean panini and salad from the place across the street

Snack 2: 2 Halos

Dinner: TBD... I was gonna make spinach-stuffed chicken, but I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer this morning
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Pre-run: Steamed sweet potato with cinnamon, beet juice

Breakfast: Overnight oats with chocolate hazelnut milk, peanut butter, chia seeds, and banana

Lunch: Tofu poke bowl- short grain brown rice, baked tofu, shredded carrot and zucchini, shaved daikon, diced jalapeno, mango chunks, gomasio, avocado slices, and terikayi sauce

Dinner: Taco salad bowl- lettuce, black beans, corn, pico de gallo, extra jalapeno and cilantro, Trader Joe's soy chorizo, avocado, and baked tortilla chips

Snacks: strawberries, mashed sweet potato with cinnamon and maple syrup
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Homemade veggie chili topped with pepperjack cheese
    Snacks: Strawberries with Strawberry Cheesecake greek yogurt, protein shake using 1/2 almond milk, 1/2 regular milk (don't have enough almond milk for a fully almond milk shake)
    Dinner: Leftover fajitas topped with pepperjack cheese and salsa