What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    wryone4 wrote: »
    The upside? How happier I am in the day-to-day. I feel lighter mentally and physically.

The downside? My face feels wrinklier without the extra padding to push it out!

When I first lost my weight (90 pounds) my face looked so old and I was kind of disappointed. But now, almost a year later, it seems as though things have sorted themselves out and parts of my face have filled out again. I don't know how that could happen. But I'm glad it did.

I am hopeful mine will. I am about to turn 60, and I worry that it may be partially age related and I may never get back to smooth(ish).
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    The light hit my face just right in the mirror yesterday and I now have identical little indentations on either side of my face between my nose and where my cheekbones start. Not sure where this is going. lol

Perhaps they are dimples that went off track? Sorry if you don't like them, but they sound ok to me.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    The light hit my face just right in the mirror yesterday and I now have identical little indentations on either side of my face between my nose and where my cheekbones start. Not sure where this is going. lol

Perhaps they are dimples that went off track? Sorry if you don't like them, but they sound ok to me.
    I’m good with them :smile: Kinda hoping it’s my face leaning out!

• xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 957 Member
    Clothing sales!!

Smaller sizes always on clearance... lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!