Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Show me your side by side.

Replies

• CKader83
    CKader83 Posts: 12 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    CKader83 wrote: »
    cfp6o7r5558h.png

Awesome work!

Thank you!
  • Motor_Election
    Motor_Election Posts: 29 Member
    About 10 lbs. lighter than my heaviest (293) on the left. Last week, trying on a new suit at 204.
    302 lbs down to 170 lbs
    5'8", 130 lbs lost, 51 years old

Last weekend made all the sacrifice so worthwhile--I couldn't stop smiling. We climbed down and back up a steep gorge. Climbing up (all switchbacks) I basically did a sprinting walk for 40 minutes. It felt so good, stretching and using those quads. At the top, my friend made the comment that she couldn't believe I wasn't even out of breath. Lemme tell you, at 300 lbs I couldn't have crawled up that thing. Weight loss, strength training, and running have made me into a much happier person!

Amazing transformations! :open_mouth:

• hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    gdbopob62075.jpeg

82lbs loss

I am always incredibly impressed by people's success and don't often single one out for indivivual comment. But I just had to say that in your 'after' shot you could be your 'before' shot's daughter :smiley: Congtatulations! And to all the other successes on here - well done.

Thank you! Love it ❤️❤️❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!