New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    DANG IT I LOVED THOSE QUEST BEYOND CEREAL BARS THEY WERE THE SWEETEST, MOST SATISFYING 110 CALORIE SNACKS EVER :(

0uljkuxmx9qn.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    DANG IT I LOVED THOSE QUEST BEYOND CEREAL BARS THEY WERE THE SWEETEST, MOST SATISFYING 110 CALORIE SNACKS EVER :(

0uljkuxmx9qn.png

I'M WITH YOU ON THE YELLING. I LOVED THOSE CEREAL BARS!!

THEY BET...er better be coming out with something to take its place calorie/protein wise.

And I just emailed them....

I just found out about the beyond cereal bars and I can't believe how upset this made me. I LOVED those bars. The calories, texture, taste, and protein were perfect (and fiber for those who need more).
    Please tell me there will be something comparable to replace them.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

0uljkuxmx9qn.png

vitamin shoppe has them $11 a box plus bogo

edit***** THEY WERE MONDAY LOL GONE NOW
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

0uljkuxmx9qn.png

Not sorry to see the Pledge oops I mean Lemon bar go :D.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I ate my Lenny and larry peanut butter chip cookie last night. Loved it! Was going to eat half and microwave half but I ate it too quick because it was good and never got to the microwave. Lol... looking forward to trying the other flavors! I have birthday cake and apple pie. What else should I get?

On another note, I hit 100.6 pounds gone this morning! And that's with aunt flow. Can't wait to see what I am for Sundays weigh in.

Congrats on the 100.6 loss!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I ate my Lenny and larry peanut butter chip cookie last night. Loved it! Was going to eat half and microwave half but I ate it too quick because it was good and never got to the microwave. Lol... looking forward to trying the other flavors! I have birthday cake and apple pie. What else should I get?

On another note, I hit 100.6 pounds gone this morning! And that's with aunt flow. Can't wait to see what I am for Sundays weigh in.

WOOHOO! Congrats, that is a huge accomplishment! :smiley:

Snickerdoodle is my favorite. If you think they are good cold then you will be amazed how much better they are warmed! Try it! Especially for apple pie and snickerdoodle.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    5qtm3771tcgo.png
    These look delicious. Now I am craving a strawberry shortcake one too.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Finally GNC has them! 2d86co9k50mq.jpg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Finally GNC has them! 2d86co9k50mq.jpg

I wanna try all of this!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    mabearof6 wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    1rhham2aooao.jpeg
    bi1ddwd8pgtl.jpeg
    xofwyj6vgso2.jpeg

Not good at all. Tasted like stale crunch bar with weird aftertaste. 0/10. Too much erythritol amd xylitol. I prefer stevia.

You see, I hate stevia and love erythritol, so I wonder how I’d like them now xD do you have to get them online or do they sell them in stores anywhere??
    @hgycta what was the verdict on farm and oven? Microwaved or no?

I microwave EVERYTHING. Lenny & Larry’s, Farm and Oven, you name it! The only Farm and Oven I didn’t like to microwave was the chocolate beet because I hate beets and it brought out the flavor more, making it rather unpleasant.

I hope everyone here got their free Doritos Locos Taco today!!! I’m a bit frustrated, I went to order an orange cream freeze while I was at it but they said it just got discontinued for a new freeze they would be releasing tomorrow... all they had was skittles and it was just OK, nothing special. I wonder what the next freeze flavor will be???? Forever hoping it’s cotton candy.... *crosses fingers*
    pozl6chmcsms.jpeg

hoping the new flavor isn't"pepsi" or something

We were told it was going to be watermelon

Dang it, I was hoping for something more unique! Still, I'm not going to complain, watermelon beats pepsi XD

Also, just leaving this here.... I'm definitely jumping on it because their donut day sale got me hooked all over again and I see their purple ube flavor is back which I looooove!

hky4qr8xfahn.png

That seems like a fun donut.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    5qtm3771tcgo.png
    These look delicious. Now I am craving a strawberry shortcake one too.

The sugar isn't terrible, either, for an ice cream dessert! I'll check this out, thanks!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

0uljkuxmx9qn.png

Not sorry to see the Pledge oops I mean Lemon bar go :D.

That was one of my favorites... :'(
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    mabearof6 wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    1rhham2aooao.jpeg
    bi1ddwd8pgtl.jpeg
    xofwyj6vgso2.jpeg

Not good at all. Tasted like stale crunch bar with weird aftertaste. 0/10. Too much erythritol amd xylitol. I prefer stevia.

You see, I hate stevia and love erythritol, so I wonder how I’d like them now xD do you have to get them online or do they sell them in stores anywhere??
    @hgycta what was the verdict on farm and oven? Microwaved or no?

I microwave EVERYTHING. Lenny & Larry’s, Farm and Oven, you name it! The only Farm and Oven I didn’t like to microwave was the chocolate beet because I hate beets and it brought out the flavor more, making it rather unpleasant.

I hope everyone here got their free Doritos Locos Taco today!!! I’m a bit frustrated, I went to order an orange cream freeze while I was at it but they said it just got discontinued for a new freeze they would be releasing tomorrow... all they had was skittles and it was just OK, nothing special. I wonder what the next freeze flavor will be???? Forever hoping it’s cotton candy.... *crosses fingers*
    pozl6chmcsms.jpeg

hoping the new flavor isn't"pepsi" or something

We were told it was going to be watermelon

Dang it, I was hoping for something more unique! Still, I'm not going to complain, watermelon beats pepsi XD

Also, just leaving this here.... I'm definitely jumping on it because their donut day sale got me hooked all over again and I see their purple ube flavor is back which I looooove!

hky4qr8xfahn.png

That seems like a fun donut.

Also, if there’s a flavor in the variety pack you don’t like apparently you can leave an order note with a flavor you want them to swap it for! I emailed them because I already had some in this month’s variety pack so I’ll be getting the Andes mint and coffee graham flavors instead :) I’m not ordering any more after this though haha way too expensive! After shipping that 8 pack was $39!!!
  • neillc57
    neillc57 Posts: 86 Member
    Options

I think these are totally awesome.

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Tried the farm and oven bites. Did not like the beet dark chocolate but did like the pumpkin maple pecan. I did microwave them and helped the pecan but not the beet
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    tfd12lz0omce.png
    tkoqqwrpy08e.png

I'm literally addicted to both of these !! The mini caramels are 130 cals but are so worth it! Now I'm on the look out for the birthday cake flavor

I like most fiber one products but their 5g of chicory root do not like me. :)

So going thru 2 boxes of fiber one bars (2 week span) boxes combined with eating aldis knockoff halo top which contains chicory root and eating a bag or cauliflower omgggggg! You are so right I will be limiting my chicory root consummation I've never been so sick. The stomach pains are horrible

Yikes! I don't get pains but the gas is...a lot (so if I eat a lot of fiber (any kind) in a day, it's going to be on a Friday or Saturday so I can try to get it all out on my morning weekend walks. :))

@josette06 I never built a tolerance to high fiber anything but that also could be because I have ulcerative colitis. The general advice is you can work your way up tho! :)
  • vnb_208
    Options
    tfd12lz0omce.png
    tkoqqwrpy08e.png

I'm literally addicted to both of these !! The mini caramels are 130 cals but are so worth it! Now I'm on the look out for the birthday cake flavor

I like most fiber one products but their 5g of chicory root do not like me. :)

So going thru 2 boxes of fiber one bars (2 week span) boxes combined with eating aldis knockoff halo top which contains chicory root and eating a bag or cauliflower omgggggg! You are so right I will be limiting my chicory root consummation I've never been so sick. The stomach pains are horrible

Yikes! I don't get pains but the gas is...a lot (so if I eat a lot of fiber (any kind) in a day, it's going to be on a Friday or Saturday so I can try to get it all out on my morning weekend walks. :))

@josette06 I never built a tolerance to high fiber anything but that also could be because I have ulcerative colitis. The general advice is you can work your way up tho! :)

YES the gas is awful to where its causing pains ! simethicone and ginger/mint tea have been my best friends the last few days