True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel terrible about feeling happy about a weekend away from my wife and baby daughter. :|

Don't. Everyone needs a break. Family life is stressful. You'll be back and refreshed and better for them for it.

Thank you. I’m still with my boys, but at their ages they pretty much do their own thing and I have to beg them just to watch a movie with me.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Kids are like that. But one day and I promise you this, they'll look back and wish they had sat on the couch everytime you begged them to. Happy Father's Day. I wish I had it to do all over again, I'd go fishing more and laugh entirely too much at all of his old jokes.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel terrible about feeling happy about a weekend away from my wife and baby daughter. :|

Don't. Everyone needs a break. Family life is stressful. You'll be back and refreshed and better for them for it.

Thank you. I’m still with my boys, but at their ages they pretty much do their own thing and I have to beg them just to watch a movie with me.

I completely understand! I ban my girls from their rooms sometimes and make them find something to do together! :D:D
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am slightly afraid of quitting my anxiety medication two days before I go on vacation. I hope the withdrawal symptoms aren't terrible. Please let me not be a raging mom-beast. I love my kiddo and I really don't want to rage out on him or my folks or my friends while I'm visiting. :#
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    IC: I drool in my sleep
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    IC: I drool in my sleep

Me tooo sheesh
  • orange_blossoms
    orange_blossoms Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    IC: I´ve felt in love a little bit with my boss..... <3
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    mandystar wrote: »
    I confess that I have sex dreams about 2 of my 4 bosses. And I like it.
    IC: I´ve felt in love a little bit with my boss..... <3

Horrible Bosses 3 : The Sexening
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    IC im ready for 2 new kitties.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I was stuck in bed this weekend with a pretty bad sciatica flare up and I pretty much said “*kitten* it to my diet” and I ate a bunch of *kitten* because I was in a lot of pain and upset that I couldn’t workout. I feel AWFUL. My diet and exercise regimen was the ONLY thing going right in my *kitten* life and I managed to *kitten* that up too. I can’t even better myself without something always getting in my way. I sabotaged myself. I didn’t have to eat so much.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I was stuck in bed this weekend with a pretty bad sciatica flare up and I pretty much said “*kitten* it to my diet” and I ate a bunch of *kitten* because I was in a lot of pain and upset that I couldn’t workout. I feel AWFUL. My diet and exercise regimen was the ONLY thing going right in my *kitten* life and I managed to *kitten* that up too. I can’t even better myself without something always getting in my way. I sabotaged myself. I didn’t have to eat so much.

You have a tough load to bear. Try not to beat yourself up too much over it. Many people are doing alot less with an easier situation. Tomorrow is another day and you can get back on track. Take care of yourself!

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    I confess I can't spell worth a damn and have to look the simplest things up sometimes. It is horribly pathetic.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

You can't change whats happened so as 4legs said try not to beat yourself up over it. It's done, now move forward, everyday is a new beginning.

I know its hard to get past the feeling of guilt but believe me when you learn to forgive yourself youve got a lot of the battle won. That guilty feeling is what used to be my undoing, everytime it would drive me to binges and a neverending cycle of on and off my diet.
    I learnt to be kinder and more forgiving of my slip ups, Im not perfect and I realised that a crappy day here or there did not undo everything.
    So you had a bad weekend, you were in pain and out of sorts and didn't make the best choices, lots of us would have done the same.. Today you start renewed, now c'mon.. back into it. :smile:

Hope the back is feeling better ..
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I just typed something, then I deleted it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I confess I can't spell worth a damn and have to look the simplest things up sometimes. It is horribly pathetic.

You misspelled "pathetic".

* made ya' look.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

* made ya' look.

I confess I am hopelessly gullable.

So yup, you did. Meanie pants.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

* made ya' look.

I confess I am hopelessly gullable.

So yup, you did. Meanie pants.

"Meanie Pants" ?!?

Post Reported.

Where's a Mod when you really need o....

oh.

wait.