True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    IC I need to find direction. I’ve been wondering lost.
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of being treated like I'm a joke.

What about just the tip of the punchline?
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    2VORNT2V wrote: »
    I'm tired of being treated like I'm a joke.

What about just the tip of the punchline?

only if there's a drum roll post punchline..

There’s a good chance
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    IC: I drool in my sleep

Me tooo sheesh

Yay, so if we were seated together on a transatlantic flight and fell asleep, we would not have to worry about the other one complaining.... 'is that my drool or yours?'
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    IC: I drool in my sleep

Me tooo sheesh

Yay, so if we were seated together on a transatlantic flight and fell asleep, we would not have to worry about the other one complaining.... 'is that my drool or yours?'

Honestly I’d put the armrest up and just lay across you
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    IC I am bored of being of being encouraging to others along this path and I am starting to think I should leave them to wallow in their own self pity.
  • HBMairi
    HBMairi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My food for yesterday consisted of a full box of Mint Matchmakers, a whole pepperoni pizza, a sharing pack of revels and a portion of cinema nachos and cheese :(
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I have a very hard time not being jealous of other people - and I hate it. I am very tired of feeling this way when I see other people receiving positive attention. I can recognize that I have come a long way from where I was in this regard but I still have a lot that I need to work through.

OMFG yes... I fight with comparing myself and wishing I was more than I am on a daily basis.. I have a few close friends on here and the vague posts drive me nuts because I always think the negative sounding stuff is about me...
  • barefootboatnik
    barefootboatnik Posts: 134 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I consistently undervalue myself, and damn near everything associated w/me.. career, side projects, achievements, contributions to work and relationships.

On the one hand, that gets me nowhere.. it makes it very easy for folks to take advantage of me. On the other, I'm always a bit giddy when someone has something positive to say about something I've done, so yay for pleasant surprises.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I have a very hard time not being jealous of other people - and I hate it. I am very tired of feeling this way when I see other people receiving positive attention. I can recognize that I have come a long way from where I was in this regard but I still have a lot that I need to work through.

Did you steal this out of my diary????????

Out of mine, too.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    there is enough captainfantastic and spartanrunner to go around, you guys can all share and be happy!
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options

Did you steal this out of my diary????????

OMFG yes... I fight with comparing myself and wishing I was more than I am on a daily basis.. I have a few close friends on here and the vague posts drive me nuts because I always think the negative sounding stuff is about me...

Everyone of you guys are incredible! Comparing yourself to others is human nature...but please DO NOT let it take away from how great all three of you guys are and how far you have come!!!!
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    mandystar wrote: »
    I confess that I have sex dreams about 2 of my 4 bosses. And I like it.

You’re hired!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    there is enough captainfantastic and spartanrunner to go around, you guys can all share and be happy!

That's what she said?

well, the jury still doesn't seem convinced, but I think I am a she.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options

You’re hired!

What if her bosses are girls? ;)
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options

You’re hired!

What if her bosses are girls? ;)

Still hired
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I was stuck in bed this weekend with a pretty bad sciatica flare up and I pretty much said “*kitten* it to my diet” and I ate a bunch of *kitten* because I was in a lot of pain and upset that I couldn’t workout. I feel AWFUL. My diet and exercise regimen was the ONLY thing going right in my *kitten* life and I managed to *kitten* that up too. I can’t even better myself without something always getting in my way. I sabotaged myself. I didn’t have to eat so much.

You have a tough load to bear. Try not to beat yourself up too much over it. Many people are doing alot less with an easier situation. Tomorrow is another day and you can get back on track. Take care of yourself!
    I was stuck in bed this weekend with a pretty bad sciatica flare up and I pretty much said “*kitten* it to my diet” and I ate a bunch of *kitten* because I was in a lot of pain and upset that I couldn’t workout. I feel AWFUL. My diet and exercise regimen was the ONLY thing going right in my *kitten* life and I managed to *kitten* that up too. I can’t even better myself without something always getting in my way. I sabotaged myself. I didn’t have to eat so much.

You can't change whats happened so as 4legs said try not to beat yourself up over it. It's done, now move forward, everyday is a new beginning.

I know its hard to get past the feeling of guilt but believe me when you learn to forgive yourself youve got a lot of the battle won. That guilty feeling is what used to be my undoing, everytime it would drive me to binges and a neverending cycle of on and off my diet.
    I learnt to be kinder and more forgiving of my slip ups, Im not perfect and I realised that a crappy day here or there did not undo everything.
    So you had a bad weekend, you were in pain and out of sorts and didn't make the best choices, lots of us would have done the same.. Today you start renewed, now c'mon.. back into it. :smile:

Hope the back is feeling better ..

Thanks for the encouragement @4legsRbetterthan2 @slimgirljo15 I really appreciate it :blush: I felt A LOT better this morning. My back is still not 100% but I managed to do a Leslie sansone walk at home video 45 minute video. It’s not my ideal workout, but it’s all I can do until my back gets better. I have to remind myself that I don’t have to be a beast during every single workout. That’s what got me into predicament to begin with. I pushed myself too hard. It’s okay to rest and do some low impact workouts. I’m just going to walk for the rest of the week and play it by ear.

Even though I went over my calories it’s really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, because I’m typically very consistent. I’m just going to shrug it off and keep going. I’ve come too far to stop now.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I deleted more than half of my friend list twice because I was so insecure.

I just never add any now.
    Issue solved.