Vent here

Options
caco_ethes
caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
Something bothering you? Bad news? Feeling grumpy? It’s okay. Let it all out.

Replies

• itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Too much to vent about. I’m just angry.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Someone I know didn't pm me nudes :rage:

Sorry.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I can’t say. Too “political,” but I am enraged, horrified, ashamed, screaming internally, freaking out, terrified, anguished.

Me too
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    It bothers me that my “friends” say they are friends but don’t share anything with me. I know nothing about them. I mean know things about them but some of them send me a less then 10 word sentence and just disappear for days. We are suppose to be friends but I’m left feeling like I’m just a bother or they only check my messages every so often for some false obligation. IDK how I should feel because I don’t know if they are going through anything because they take so long to respond. I know I flake a lot because of my issues but what’s the point if I just feel like I’m bothering them and they don’t even want to respond to me. Some of these “friends” don’t even attempt to talk to me anymore. I should be used to it and I think I’m finally starting to get used to it. I don’t and won’t rely on these people for my happiness but it sucks feeling alone every single day. Sucks being left in read/seen/opened for days when you ask something or are in the middle of a conversation with someone. Seems most of the conversations I have now a days are in my head.

I am like those friends. I hate talking about things that bother or frustrate me, so if I have a bad experience or a rough day/weekend, I go completely awol. The only friends I’ve retained over the years are people who understand that about me. The others have drifted away.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Someone I love has a little boy with an incurable malignant brain tumor, and I can’t shake off how much it wrecks me

Aww sweet boy! Tons of good vibes for you and the family, and that precious boy.

• caco_ethes
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Simple-Chimney-Air-Vent-Cover.jpg

Stoppit. This is a no smiling thread. :wink:
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat breakfast this morning and there just happened to be cake in the break room. Now I'm hungry and grumpy.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    hud54014 wrote: »
    I didn't eat breakfast this morning and there just happened to be cake in the break room. Now I'm hungry and grumpy.

Because you ate the cake?
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    So booking a trip, every single STUPID website that looks up hotels and such asks how many adults and how many children under 18. Then you are REQUIRED to tell them the ages of your kids! 99% of hotels could actually care less and you have already told them they are under 18. It is a useless step and drives me nuts.
  • cee134
    Options
    If Thorium is so abundant and cheap, why is it so hard to get a sample of?!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    work_on_it wrote: »
    every f#%@# time i go in the break room... the microwave has time left on it's cycle... 0:21 or 0:03 or 0:09...

F##% SH#@% PEOPLE... let it run out... or clear it off!

200w.webp

Agreed, in this scenario I feel that HR should have to turn a blind eye to whatever comes next.
  • hud54014
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

No.. I did not eat the cake. The cake is gone now :(
  • cee134
    Options

That sounds like a horror story.
  • hud54014
    Options

That sounds like a horror story.

There are leftover crumbs. I suppose I could go lick the plate.