Lies internet people have told you

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    You've never been duped with multiple monikers used by the same person. I have. You simply move on.

I don't talk to people on internets to get duped. Some people take all this way too seriously.

Stop with your ridiculousness.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    You've never been duped with multiple monikers used by the same person. I have. You simply move on.

I don't talk to people on internets to get duped. Some people take all this way too seriously.

Youre not the boss of me!!!!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    "Athletic"
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    "Athletic"

Wow that hurts...too far.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Keto is amazing.

truth
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    MFP got rid of the points system and we can now say whatever we want.

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Youre not the boss of me!!!!

Another lie.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    One time this person told me that they were deaf and thier camera was broken. I internet dated them for like, 3 months I wanna say. I thought they were a girl but turns out they were a man and I think that same person catfished me twice.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    One time this person told me that they were deaf and thier camera was broken. I internet dated them for like, 3 months I wanna say. I thought they were a girl but turns out they were a man and I think that same person catfished me twice.

You got to use the Skype test.
  • mrdowell2017
    mrdowell2017 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    drink this and the weight will drop off
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    This thread :D

I am soooo tempted to divulge..

Go on...
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    This thread :D

I am soooo tempted to divulge..

Go on...

I will pm you my top ten..

I'm listening

That's No.5 on my list..

3 on mine
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Lies internet people have told you = what goes on out there in cyberworld. I did not say MFP was a fitness site but My Fitness Pal = Fitness. However you choose to define that.

And, yes. Someone keeps sending me messages and I keep deleting them. Others out there know what I'm talking about. It's sad but I may have deleted some that were from someone else. This person is only showing me their belly selfie and I don't want to visit with their belly button. So I'll visit with the folkaronies on the forum. I'm done opening messages.
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    Lies internet people have told you = what goes on out there in cyberworld. I did not say MFP was a fitness site but My Fitness Pal = Fitness. However you choose to define that.

And, yes. Someone keeps sending me messages and I keep deleting them. Others out there know what I'm talking about. It's sad but I may have deleted some that were from someone else. This person is only showing me their belly selfie and I don't want to visit with their belly button.

'belly button selfie' :D:D:D:D

I know. I know. I just don't want to visit with someone's belly button. dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793766.
  • Diatonic12
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Shhh-My-Belly-Button-Is-Talking.jpg?fit=1920%2C1280.  I'm surmising but if you're only showing your belly button ....we probably wouldn't know the real you if we met you on the street.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSS8kZyVuEFhM0ncnH6Q1IvVB98Cp30VkJ7iVBA-RBQZVy5lZ6-w.