New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Can’t believe they haven’t posted on Facebook Instagram etc yet !
  • como_agua
    como_agua Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i've been reading diaries of some friends and seeing this HALO icecream. if it's up here in Canada - i've yet to see it. tell me what the kerfuffle is all about - somebody - PLEASE!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    como_agua wrote: »
    i've been reading diaries of some friends and seeing this HALO icecream. if it's up here in Canada - i've yet to see it. tell me what the kerfuffle is all about - somebody - PLEASE!

I think you guys just got it. It's a higher protein/fiber(?)/lower calorie ice cream. Calories for a whole pint can run from about 280 to about 400 I think.
  • como_agua
    Options
    @glassyo oh god - i need to get my paws on this!! :p
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

I think you also have something called coolwhey which is basically the same thing as halo top, right?
  • como_agua
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 i've not heard of that. but i did google where it's available in my city and i'll be hitting up that store this weekend! and thanks everyone!
  • glassyo
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 i've not heard of that. but i did google where it's available in my city and i'll be hitting up that store this weekend! and thanks everyone!

Also, I may be teasing you here but if you have Enlightened, check that out too. Same concept as the other two. I don't know about coolwhey but both Halo Top and Enlightened have some pretty good flavors (and let them thaw a bit first for more ice creamy consistency :))
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    You guys were right. These are delicious!!! Pretty good size for 220 calories. They remind me almost like a fast break a little but way better! Looks like I’m getting luckier winning food contests now because I won a whole box! ia4pyh03cnkq.jpeg
    36uc2mv4fail.jpeg

I would be jealous but I’m not, there’s no way I could have that in my possession and NOT finish the entire box XD Good luck, and congrats!!!

I want these so bad...
    3pxzdgbk0f6j.jpeg
    jlrre1rp466t.jpeg
  • glassyo
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    You guys were right. These are delicious!!! Pretty good size for 220 calories. They remind me almost like a fast break a little but way better! Looks like I’m getting luckier winning food contests now because I won a whole box! ia4pyh03cnkq.jpeg
    36uc2mv4fail.jpeg

I would be jealous but I’m not, there’s no way I could have that in my possession and NOT finish the entire box XD Good luck, and congrats!!!

I want these so bad...
    3pxzdgbk0f6j.jpeg
    jlrre1rp466t.jpeg

Yes, please, on all of the above. I wonder if those cookies are bigger than normal sized oreos?
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

@como_agua Seen it at Sobeys and Superstore in my small city in Nova Scotia which means it's available everywhere;) we also have Breyers Delight and Goodnorth. Too expensive for me.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    bpijbec2ycj1.jpg
  • hgycta
    Options
    That project 7 fairlytale fruit is so addicting I not only got 20+ packs of it right now, but I went on eBay and found some other similarly sweet/sour flavors! I have a problem!

Cotton candy - surprisingly tasted like cotton candy, not bubble gum! Very delicious initial taste but for some reason the more you chew it, the more it starts tasting like medicine and has a bad aftertaste. Won’t get again :(

Caramel apple - sour, sweet, and delightful! Loved everything about it, but not AS good as fairytale fruit!

Electric jellyfish - the ONLY suitable substitute for fairytale fruit! Just as sweet and sour! Doesn’t taste like pixie stix like fairytale fruit, but won’t let you down! Very indulgent and satisfied that sweet tooth bothering me all day. Plus it has B vitamins, which is cool for gum. But that also means I shouldn’t eat the entire packet like I do the others XD
    4j6nrf8saa64.jpeg
    xjhxybyuqojq.jpeg

Saw this on Instagram, has anyone tried it? Flavored powdered peanut butter!
    sfh0n1mxktqi.png
    2sr819uwokj3.png
  • hgycta
    Options
    😛☕️👀

IT’S ABOUT TIME!!!! Maybe now I can stop buying Chike and Click protein powders because if there’s one thing I trust Quest can do better it’s protein powder, especially cold brew!!!! Please please please tell me you have an estimated date when this will become available! Do you know how caffeinated it is o:???? God. Bless.
  • hgycta
    Options
    d7q7l61bbr4m.png

I'm still not entirely sure what "unicorn" flavor is supposed to taste like... is there some unspoken standard that I'm missing? xD
    Either way, they did amazing with their cotton candy flavor so I'll be suckered into this one!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Not crazy about these, but free coupon for Dunkin's bottled iced coffees:
    https://dunkinanytime.coca-cola.com/