What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    There's no nice way to say you creeped me out without just saying, you creeped me out.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    There's no nice way to say you creeped me out without just saying, you creeped me out.

Oh sorry
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options

Just say it, I’m always telling my peeps they creeps
  • 81Katz
    Options

You creeped me out.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    How there's no room for failure the next few weeks. I have goal I need to reach :#
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options

You creeped me out.

Honesty! That sucks and it’s the first time anyone has ever said that about me. I’ll try to improve on that unless I’m just in a creepy mood, then I’ll creep away.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Something is not right with taco :|
  • 81Katz
    Options

Is he ok?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Is he ok?

Not sure...he keeps doing this weird sniff cough thing...i forced him to my room to sleep cause im worried
  • 81Katz
    Options

Is he ok?

Not sure...he keeps doing this weird sniff cough thing...i forced him to my room to sleep cause im worried

Did he get into anything he wasn't supposed to? Is there an after hours vet?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Is he ok?

Dats herpes
  • smilin_happily
    smilin_happily Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had no idea there was a forum section of MFP, and I'm kind of excited about this. (Now I just have to remember it's here!)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Witnessing our friend having to deal with her fiance's protest tonight (he apparently had a carb, candy & junk feast everywhere). He disagrees with her choice to eat Keto using NEAT, as her hectic schedule has her exiting her private surgery late 5/6 nights a week, with early 5.30am commutes. Exercising on top of CICO management was her selected course of action. On top of everything, he wants her to find time to workout with or without him. My heart hurts for our sorority sister tonight.
  • zila1397
    zila1397 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Go to the university
  • 81Katz
    Options
    I am in desperate need of a wardrobe makeover...starting a new job today. I want to at least look like I know what I am doing...

Congratulations and good luck today! :smile:
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I am in desperate need of a wardrobe makeover...starting a new job today. I want to at least look like I know what I am doing...

Congratulations and good luck today! :smile:

Thank you very much!