What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Time Management.. Because there just seems to be not enough time in the day.
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    Options

I saw one of those inspirational quotes online once that said you have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyoncé. So I guess the lesson to take from that is to be really rich and pay people to do a lot of things for you.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options

I saw one of those inspirational quotes online once that said you have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyoncé. So I guess the lesson to take from that is to be really rich and pay people to do a lot of things for you.

Must be nice. :D
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Flowers

Let me guess, battling hay fever too?

Actually, no-thank goodness :smile:

I am sorry if you are-it sucks.

Haha, luckily I'm not dying today!

Why are flowers blooming in your mind then? :smile:

It's a good thing you aren't dying.

Flowers-2 reasons:
    1. My yard is in full gorgeous bloom thanks to the 10000" of rain we've had this summer.
    2. I received flowers at work today for the 1st time since 1989 & they were a surprise :blush:
  • Kenn1414
    Options
    Flowers

Flowers-2 reasons:
    1. My yard is in full gorgeous bloom thanks to the 10000" of rain we've had this summer.
    2. I received flowers at work today for the 1st time since 1989 & they were a surprise :blush:

10000" of rain? Okay, where are you? Cause London is bloody boiling and I'm tired of it haha.

What flowers did you get?
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Flowers

Flowers-2 reasons:

10000" of rain? Okay, where are you? Cause London is bloody boiling and I'm tired of it haha.

It might be a small exaggeration: in the US. I got roses today just because.
  • Kenn1414
    Options
    Flowers

Flowers-2 reasons:

It might be a small exaggeration: in the US. I got roses today just because.

That's awesome! I've never actually been sent flowers so hey, if you ever feel like it ;)

I'm even moving to the US at the end of the year if that makes it easier for you! haha :lol:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    So I work in a place where people die. Part of my job is to keep people clean and safe and comfortable until this happens. I really love the job I have. @toned_thugs_n_harmony knows what I am talking about. But I had my first resident die on Saturday night and it didn’t freak me out or make me sad or feel anything really and I dunno if that’s normal or not. That’s what I am thinking about

100% normal. Honestly, it's more like a relief when they pass as bad as that may sound. They are no longer in pain, or suffering or just living a dismal life. There will be some that do affect you the more you build relationships with your residents. There's a couple people, from like 10 years ago or more, that when I think about now I still get sad/teary eyed. Those residents I had special bonds with.

But in general, it's not a sad moment. They've lived a long, fulfilling (we assume) life, and they are ready for their next adventure.

Thanks for this
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I should stop throwing my mug up in the selfie thread.

Better than throwing up in your mug in the selfie thread.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    I wonder how long Ive been able to.. 🐞🐳🐍🌷 from my phone keyboard, never could before.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I should stop throwing my mug up in the selfie thread.

Incorrect
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Texts from my crazy kids...

"Mom, I know what I'm going to do with my life. Im joining spaceforce." :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    I wonder how long Ive been able to.. 🐞🐳🐍🌷 from my phone keyboard, never could before.

how long I've been able to ladybug whale snake flower from my phone keyboard

Amongst other things ... 🍕🍞🍒🍌🍑🍟☕🍷🍳🍽
    Before if I accidentally typed from my phone keyboard it just came up as blank and took a couple of words away. 😆
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    How I need a million dollars to pay all my bills. It's a neverending struggle.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    kzz2utxsfvbn.jpg

Little warm in the old jeep
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    How I need a million dollars to pay all my bills. It's a neverending struggle.

I almost threw up today because I was so stressed about money
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Texts from my crazy kids...

"Mom, I know what I'm going to do with my life. Im joining spaceforce." :D

It’s good to have goals!