Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Beachbody Support Group 2018

Replies

• chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Rest day was yesterday and today is Burn circuit again.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Cardio & Ab Attack: 10"=Done!
  • hockeyonthebeach182
    hockeyonthebeach182 Posts: 81 Member
    Starting t25 today!!! Wooohooo!!!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Starting t25 today!!! Wooohooo!!!

YAY!! You can do it! I think it’s a great workout program. I’m on my second time through it, currently week 4 Beta.

Keep going, keep pushing. We’ve got this. 😎
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Got my triometrics in this am!!! I’ve been inconsistent over the past few months back on it!! I have goals! Onederland in September!!
  • gam3rguy
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Power"=Done!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Got through the first week of T25, then life happened. I haven’t been able to workout for over a week. Getting back to it tonight. Thinking I will start over and repeat week one.
  • RollTideHusker
    Dynamic Core done. I’m glad that’s done for the day. It’s a tough one.
  • drea2011
    X3 yoga done!
  • drea2011
    I did T25 before P90x3. The last round was tough!! (Gamma? I think)
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Got through the first week of T25, then life happened. I haven’t been able to workout for over a week. Getting back to it tonight. Thinking I will start over and repeat week one.

• drea2011
    Love the continuation of this thread even when I’ve been super inconsistent!! Happy to be back on and I’m so happy about this little beachbody community!
  • RollTideHusker
    Today was Core Cardio. One of the easier ones but I still pushed myself. I was able to do a few burpees, un-modified. 🙂
  • gam3rguy
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Sweat & Ab Attack: 10"=Done!
  • Miriamfit4life
    Miriamfit4life Posts: 2 Member
    HELP! Is it too late to join this group! I have until July 16th to loose 10lbs.... I'm not allowed to run or "jump" anymore (bad car wreck years ago) :-( ..so I'm looking for a Pilates routine any suggestions? I want to crush these dirty 10 too!
  • amandainmd
    amandainmd Posts: 34 Member
    Second round of 80 Day Obsession, Day 16, Booty. I hate those bands, but they really work!
  • drea2011
    Never too late! This is a daily accountability thread for any beachbody user!
    HELP! Is it too late to join this group! I have until July 16th to loose 10lbs.... I'm not allowed to run or "jump" anymore (bad car wreck years ago) :-( ..so I'm looking for a Pilates routine any suggestions? I want to crush these dirty 10 too!

• drea2011
    Eccentric lower done! P90x3
  • gam3rguy
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Strength"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Dynamic Core done, but badly. Lack of sleep does wonders for the workout :| Tomorrow is a new day and it will go better!