Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    I did T25 before P90x3. The last round was tough!! (Gamma? I think)
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Got through the first week of T25, then life happened. I haven’t been able to workout for over a week. Getting back to it tonight. Thinking I will start over and repeat week one.

I completed Alpha and Beta a couple of years ago. I have Gamma, but injured my back and then knee shortly after and never got to it. Last night, I decided to keep going with Alpha and not start over. Glad I did. So happy I decided to give T25 a try again.
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Good job on continuing Alpha! You can do it :)
    I start Gamma the week after next. The hubby and I previewed it after we got it. It looks tough but I’ll get through it.
  • kaleybeth
    kaleybeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am new here and newish to Beachbody. I just finished the 3 day refresh. SO thankful that is over with, but I did lost 4 lbs to kick start this new lifestyle. Now I am following the 2B Mindset.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I've done T25 alpha and beta, as well as core focus. What is gamma like and how does it compare to the other workouts? I have core focus right now, so maybe I'll do it tomorrow....
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    P90X3 incinerator done!
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I just started T25. I am on Alpha, week 1 day 5, my first double workout day. It is really tough for my fitness level. I am pushing through though and can't wait until I can get through all of the exercises. I have never sweat so much in my life. I am slightly sore all over and it is not a bad feeling. It is like my body is coming awake...lol.
    Last time I lost weight I just focused on that (and regained it) but this time I am more concerned with being fit, strong and healthy!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Friday Fight: Round 2”=DONE!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    ZephieC wrote: »
    I just started T25. I am on Alpha, week 1 day 5, my first double workout day. It is really tough for my fitness level. I am pushing through though and can't wait until I can get through all of the exercises. I have never sweat so much in my life. I am slightly sore all over and it is not a bad feeling. It is like my body is coming awake...lol.
    Last time I lost weight I just focused on that (and regained it) but this time I am more concerned with being fit, strong and healthy!

I’m on my 2nd time through. Just keep with it. You can do it! :) I still follow Tonya on most of the exercises. The first time I was sore all the time. I still sweat a ton though!

Today was double day - Speed 2.0 & Upper Focus. I’m glad that’s over. Rest day coming up then next week is last week of Beta.

Great job everyone!!! B)
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    I did core speed and TurboFire tone 30
  • drea2011
    Options
    P90 X3- MMX done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X ONE on ONE Vol. 1 30-15: The Upper-Body Massacre & Insanity Max: 30 Pulse"=Done!
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Hey guys ! I'm a huge Beachbody fan.
    I actually have the very last workout of the Body Beast Lean program tonight !
    Beast Cardio !
    I am taking a week break (medical procedure) and July 9th I start 21DFExtreme with a couple friends of mine by following her calendar but only 3 of her workouts a week, I add 3 running days to that.
    That'll take me 6 weeks.

I heard it's hard yet short.
    Get in, get out typathing.
    I think it's just what I need after 3 months of Beast.

Feel free to add me as a freind if you think we'd click :wink:
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Just finished 4th week of Beta (first exposure to Gamma, as I'm subbing in the workouts when allowed).

I just wanted to say that my first exposure to Speed 3.0 being on my double day with Rip't Up was NOT a fun experience mid-workout. Though I feel pretty fantastic now that it's over.

One more week until Beta is completed! Then onto full Gamma.
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    TurboFire 45 class today
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    TurboFire 45 class today

Is that the one with Tina Turner move ?
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    Yes, lol
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    deceived1 wrote: »
    Just finished 4th week of Beta (first exposure to Gamma, as I'm subbing in the workouts when allowed).

I just wanted to say that my first exposure to Speed 3.0 being on my double day with Rip't Up was NOT a fun experience mid-workout. Though I feel pretty fantastic now that it's over.

but...all those burpees! LOL! :p

"Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Cardio & Max Out Abs"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    deceived1 wrote: »

WHOA! The hubby & I previewed Gamma (starting it next week) and I have to admit, I was a bit intimidated. Here you are already subbing in workouts. I bow to your awesomeness 😎

Rip’t Circuit done. Woo Hoo!

Let’s kick this week in the butt!
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    TurboFire HIIT 15 today, after The Firm cardio overdrive
  • drea2011
    Options
    Eccentric upper: done! I Love P90X3...starting to lose that troublesome belly fat!’